Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku (5512 Views)

Presidential Elections Tribunal Will Demand For A Re-run Between 2 Parties / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by orisa37: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
OBI'S HEAD DON PAFUKA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by WorldRichest: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Very good

Tinubu isn't qualified to contest in the election in the first place

He's illegitimate

Your father too is a Nigerian, bring him out to come and contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by WorldRichest: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
orisa37:
OBI'S HEAD DON PAFUKA.

He is on Colos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Christistruth03: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerians have a gift for Comedy

But this is unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Christistruth03: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:
News filtering in the air today has it that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be disqualified owing to the barrage of cases against him.

The supporters of Tinubu's disqualification hinged it on 2 undisputed facts of:

a. having forfeiture of USD460k by the APC presidential candidate which goes against the constitution of Nigeria,
b. being a citizen of another country, and
c. wrong nomination of a running mate.

A powerful former president is working tirelessly to see that Tinubu is disqualified and declared not fit to run for president ab inition

Details later.......

Peter Obi knows that he lost the Election

That is why he is not even Challenging Atiku at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Eniitankorede: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:
News filtering in the air today has it that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be disqualified owing to the barrage of cases against him.

a. having forfeiture of USD460k by the APC presidential candidate which goes against the constitution of Nigeria,

A powerful former president is working tirelessly to see that Tinubu is disqualified and declared not fit to run for president ab inition

Details later.......

After having poor sales from your gala under Oshodi bridge, your brain began to knock, this is what you will write.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by atango(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

Details later.......
Some people find it really hard to grasp certain realities. OP, it's over! Tinubu is president and will be the duration of his term and is even very likely to grab a second term. Nothing can change that now. No court in the land will stop that from happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Spy360(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dey play grin grin grin

Just dey play grin grin grin grin

Obi went from "I won the election and I will prove it " to "I am not challenging the outcome but the process" to "I did not win but the winner is not qualified. Disqualify the winner and announce a rerun between me and Atiku"

When you have no evidence to present in court you hold on to innuendos.
For Obi to say he won, he should have included PDP in the petition. But since he didn't, it would be counter productive to say he won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Spy360(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Obidients have taken wishful thinking and fantasy to another level πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, I have never seen such an unrealistic bunch
I'll love to see how you will look when the reality hits your small head. πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Yankee101: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tinubu should have even crossed nomination stages of screening much less become president

If he wins this case then officially nigeria has no rule of law

And all the lies he’ll transform nigeria are lies, he’s as bad as buhari
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by oluwole1211(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dey play, yinmu
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by Chiefpriestt: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Obidients have taken wishful thinking and fantasy to another level πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, I have never seen such an unrealistic bunch
Agbadorian how was trekking today ?
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by favor914: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Samsunny99:
God I beg o
I dey wait for rerun
This suffer wey APC put person na die
Maybe pipu wey put them no dey feel wetin I dey feel
With this your mentality, you haven’t started suffering yet.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by mycar: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
jconsulting:

So you think LP will perform magic.... Be deceiving yourself
Atleast Obidients will be organizing aids and community services for people unlike Agbados that only after what will enter their stomach.
Only obiedients are enough to contribute and provide palliatives wherever they are.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku by chubbyman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Eeyahh sorry,seems your drug is not complete today grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana's New Refinery Gets Nigeria Take-off Deal …to Come On Stream In 2015 / ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige / The 1960 Interview Of Sir Ahmadu Bello: The Facts And Truths About Nigeria Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.