Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer (816 Views)

ASP.NET Programmer With Skills In VB.NET Or C# And Java Script Wanted / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted / Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer by Leslexx: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2007
We need an experience Web Developer (programmer) to maintain and upgrade our website. The Site is cumpleted and has been functioning perfectly for the Past 3 years without any Problem. Currently we have an Indian Development company maintaining, upgrading and updating the site from time to time when we need to add new features etc.

If you are an experience and reliable Webdeveloper then send us your CV. Site uses XML connectivity so you might be required to intergrate third party content using XML and alot of the back-end of the site uses CMS.

The website built on the following Platform:

- ASP.Net
- MS SQL DB
- Windows 2003 Server
- VB.NET

Thanks
Re: I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer by SmartK1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
My advice: you want to catch attention of developer(s), post the site url like www.byaxiom.com Anyway, its also an advert.

Good luck
Re: I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
What is the url of the site ??

KoboJunkie
Re: I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer by Leslexx: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2007
@KoboJunkie

plz send me your email address to leslexx@yahoo.com and i'll send it to you

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Prograaming Job Or Marketing Job Urgently.any Help Out There Pls / Human Resource Management Software / Online And Advanced Programs In Customers Services Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.