Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Escape To Canada And Embraces New Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Escape To Canada And Embraces New Opportunity (133 Views)

Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada / A new Opportunity! / Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escape To Canada And Embraces New Opportunity by Realcynti: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
4 Things You Must Know If You Want to Immigrate To Canada, Even If You Are In Your 40s

by SEYI OBASI

If you are interested in moving to Canada and getting all the benefits of a permanent resident in your 40s, this article is for you.

As someone who immigrated to Canada, I have been getting a lot of questions from friends and friends of friends, asking me how they can immigrate to Canada.

At first, I didn't pay much attention to this because there are tons of information about immigrating to Canada

But I guess people just want something real that is coming from someone who has actually had the experience that they seek.

Information for those with low CRS scores who are 40 years of age and above is very scarce! And the little that you can find is vague and not valuable because they are not from personal experience, but from people who just piece information together.

With the present condition of the country, I really don't blame any Nigerian who is looking for a better life for themselves and their family.

Truth is.....Canada is a great country and home to more than 200,000 Nigerians

As a permanent resident in Canada, you enjoy:

- Free quality education for your children

- Free and premium health care

But if you want to relocate to Canada, you have to shine your eyes well, well so that you simply don't waste a lot of money trying to process your relocation without guidance

Let's start with this...

(1) The truth is, immigrating to Canada with low CRS scores and being above 35 years old is hard!
The Canada immigration programs are very well suited to people who are between ages 22-35 with a Masters degree.

If you are 40 and above, it will be difficult for you to immigrate with the normal immigration programs.

However, it can be done, but it requires a strategy!!

And I know a lot of people who, for reason of age, have either given up or watched their Canada dream die a natural death without being able to do anything about it.

But there are still several immigration routes that are suitable for people in their 40s and above, and we will talk about that in a bit.

(2) Canada's Immigration Policies Change From Time to Time
What this means is this...

As more and more people successfully apply and get into Canada, the immigration policies get tighter and tougher.

Previously, the older you were, and the more work experience you had, your chances of immigrating were higher. However, the minimum requirements that got older people into Canada 3 to 5 years ago won't get them in today

That means the best time for you to start processing your immigration is today.

If you wait another 6 months, the policies could change and become even tougher

As at the end of the first quarter of 2021, Canada has stopped inviting people who live outside Canada to apply for permanent residence.

Despite this development, there is still one set of people Canada is 'desperate' to have and I will show you how to be one of them. Just keep reading!

(3) Relocating to Canada is a Big Financial Investment Especially if You Have a Family
This is the simple truth

Relocating to Canada is NOT for everybody especially if you are still struggling to get your daily bread.

Believe me when I tell you that no matter the route you choose......

Relocating to Canada, even in your 40s, will cost you a lot of money.

You need to know how much is required, how long you need to have the funds for and what is accepted as proof of funds by the immigration officers.

(4) The Current CRS Scores To Get You an Invitation to Apply For Immigration is Above 470
The CRS cut off marks to get invited to apply for permanent residence has continued to rise month after month.

Achieving this CRS point is the main key to normal immigration, and it is calculated based on factors like age, education, work experience, use of English language etc.

And it is currently at an all time high.....

Making it even more difficult for older folks to be qualified. This is because you lose good marks for age each year as you get older.

However, I have prepared a detailed video that shows you and explains step by step how a 42 year old Nigerian man seamlessly immigrated to Canada, and how you can do exactly what he did to immigrate as well.

The details in the video assure that if you are close to 40 years old, have a CRS score of less than 400, but have your mind set to immigrating to Canada, you don’t have to let that dream die. You can still make it.

Click the button below to connect with me and get access to the video

I wish you success as you begin to process your immigration.
CLICK here

(1) (Reply)

Hero Emerges As National President Of Niger Delta Students’ Union Government / Free Courses: Product Design,graphic Desgn ,web Desgn,ui/ux Design,webflow,figma / Academic Research Analysts Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.