Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

(VIDEO) Kiddwaya Give Reasons For Nominating Ilebaye Is The Funniest In Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / (VIDEO) Kiddwaya Give Reasons For Nominating Ilebaye Is The Funniest In Bbnaija (192 Views)

Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Kiddwaya Give Reasons For Nominating Ilebaye Is The Funniest In Bbnaija by Nelson7474(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kiddwaya give reasons for nominating ilebaye is the funniest thing ever in #BBNaija #BBNaijaallstars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95wei0xsoU

Kiddwaya: Ilebaye is a great girl. I nominated her because i feel she’s not giving much to the house and she looks like a red meat like Lions like us will want to chow. So it’s like let’s get rid of all that and look at the bigger picture. I’d refer to her as a low-hanging fruit.

#bbnaija #bbnaijaallstars

In a recent conversation with other Big Brother Naija Housemates, popular reality TV star Kiddwaya disclosed his desire to assist the Benue State government if given the opportunity to work with Governor Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia.

Kiddwaya, who hails from Benue State, expressed his commitment to supporting his home state during the ongoing edition of the reality TV show. The announcement has sparked excitement among fans and followers, as they eagerly anticipate the possible collaboration between Kiddwaya and the state government.

The reality TV star, known for his charismatic personality and business acumen, has amassed a massive following following his time on the show. Many believe that his influence and resources could be beneficial in various sectors of Benue's administration.

Governor Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia's administration has been making efforts towards transforming the state and addressing some of its most pressing challenges. Having Kiddwaya on board could potentially bring a fresh perspective and novel ideas to the table.
Re: (VIDEO) Kiddwaya Give Reasons For Nominating Ilebaye Is The Funniest In Bbnaija by Curse777: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lol Terrywaya's Son... He learnt the street criminal code from his Dad

Get rid of the competition

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Titled "The Royal Palace" / The Latest Aqiqah Packages In Bekasi 2024: Celebrate Meaningful Moments / Nikon D7000 camera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.