Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mini Online Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Online Importation Business (86 Views)

Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret / I Need Tips On Online Importation / Free Online/importation Business Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Online Importation Business by CutSoap(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
👇

*Why You Must Learn About This Mini Online Importation Business*

👉As a student, You will be able to find an alternative way to finance your education without depending fully on your parents or guidance

👉As a full time house wife, you can assist your husband financially by selling imported items/goods in your neigbourhood

👉As a single mum, you can take care of your kids from the profit you make from your import business.

👉If you already have a job and you are looking for a means of creating an extra income for yourself, I must say that this business is highly suitable for you.

👉If you are one of the unemployed youths in this country. Then thank your star, because if you make the best use of this information, you may never have to search for jobs again !

👉You would be able to make a desired income from a lucrative home based business.

Apart from the fact that, you can make lots of money selling imported products from abroad. It would also help you to save more money while you invest in other things. Why do you have to buy a product for *N150,000* when you can always order it yourself and save up to *N70,000* in the process ?

🔥Importation business is a very lucrative business and it has the ability to make you very rich quickly. Alaba boys, Ikeja guys, Konga And jumia are all into the game. I am equally Making lots of cash doing this business.

The importation business is a *GOLDMINE* that most Nigerians are yet to take advantage of. Even those who are already into it still lack some basic skills and knowledge on how to run the business successfully.
You can have your *logo* on your goods as if you produced them. i.e you can print *your own name* *or company's name* on your goods. You can make money doing these for corporate bodies and organisations if you have the required information on how to achieve this. Do not worry, that is part of the information I am going to be sharing with you here.
I'll reveal to you, how to order cheap and quality products from the *USA* , *Hongong* , *Asia* , UK, China, etc.all from the comfort of your bedroom and have the goods delivered to you right here in *Nigeria* .

🔥One good thing I love about online importation is that, you can easily log into your account online and check the delivery process and the current status of the goods you ordered for through the *tracking ID* that would be given to you by the company that is going to deliver the goods to you.

🔥I'll also reveal to you how to carry out your importation business without falling for scams and how to identify a scam website if you saw one.

WhatsApp me for training if you're interested - 07026656641

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Guide On How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer / False Info Charge: Court Exonerates Rashid Huthman / Affiliate Beginners Course: Kickstart Your Online Earning Journey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.