Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend (388 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Kaduna. No Sex Please. / Female Friend Needed / I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by darkmarky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dear All,

It took me a while to air my needs out here but hey, I guess it's high time I put this out there for whoever is interested. If you aren't, I'd appreciate you ignore and let those who wouldn't mind feel free to contact me.

Life in Lagos is a bit tough and Lonely out there anD I have no friends. I have a well paying job, doing ok, but yet, I still feel lonely living alone and I am in search of a Female friend who I can take care of and communicate with whenever I come back from work to make life meaningful for me.

Things to Note:

I'm a Christian, Friendly, loyal and Easy going person, AS genotype.

I understand how friendship works and can become the best person you'd ever meet.

Side attractions to this friendship/What's in It for you.

Free accomodation/Feeding:

We'll meet first and get to know each other through chats, calls as well as physical dates. After few months, Once trust is established, I'll request you move in with me. Feeding/Electricity is not a problem as there will be constant supply of foodstuffs for cooking, and there is 24/7 electricity supply(solar inclusive) as well as data subscription. The reason for this is that I prefer a live in relationship as communication keeps me satisfied.

Serene environment/Work from home

Incase you are the type that loves to be indoors or you are a working class lady, you can use that opportunity to study courses online to improve your skills in whatever area you want as there is a laptop you can use to surf the net.(I only use it during weekends so its lying fallow)

Free rides

I have a car so we can go to church on sundays or hang out spots during some weekends.

Mentorship/sharing of ideas

I'm a smart person and I love to come up with ideas, I'll love to stimulate yours as we will have wonderful interesting conversations that can Inspire you.

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

I am a foodie and I love goood food. Since there will be foodstuff in the house, I'll appreciate you assist in cooking/going to the market once in a while for the both of us only. As for chores, I'm a domestic guy so I can clean up after myself.

Physical companionship

Just as I stated earlier, having someone around makes me happy.

Rules.

There will be no form of Sex during your stay as there will be boundaries.

If we happen to align in values, we can finally settle down together as Man and wife legally.

If this sort of friendship fits your lifestyle, Kindly DM or send me an Email and we will take it up from here.

if this sort of friendship does not fit your lifestyle, kindly ignore.

Gracias.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by myyansh68(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2023
darkmarky:
Dear All,

It took me a while to air my needs out here but hey, I guess it's high time I put this out there for whoever is interested. If you aren't, I'd appreciate you ignore and let those who wouldn't mind feel free to contact me.

Life in Lagos is a bit tough and Lonely out there anD I have no friends. I have a well paying job, doing ok, but yet, I still feel lonely living alone and I am in search of a Female friend who I can take care of and communicate with whenever I come back from work to make life meaningful for me.

Things to Note:

I understand how friendship works and can become the best person you'd ever meet.

We'll meet first and get to know each other through chats, calls as well as physical dates. After few months, Once trust is established, I'll request you move in with me. Feeding/Electricity is not a problem as there will be constant supply of foodstuffs for cooking, and there is 24/7 electricity supply(solar inclusive) as well as data subscription. The reason for this is that I prefer a live in relationship as communication keeps me satisfied.

Incase you are the type that loves to be indoors or you are a working class lady, you can use that opportunity to study courses online to improve your skills in whatever area you want as there is a laptop you can use to surf the net.(I only use it during weekends so its lying fallow)

Free rides

I have a car so we can go to church on sundays or hang out spots during some weekends.

I'm a smart person and I love to come up with ideas, I'll love to stimulate yours as we will have wonderful interesting conversations that can Inspire you.

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

I am a foodie and I love goood food. Since there will be foodstuff in the house, I'll appreciate you assist in cooking/going to the market once in a while for the both of us only. As for chores, I'm a domestic guy so I can clean up after myself.

Physical companionship

Rules.

If we happen to align in values, we can finally settle down together as Man and wife legally.

If this sort of friendship fits your lifestyle, Kindly DM or send me an Email and we will take it up from here.

Gracias.

grin

Which one cum be this again?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Ladygee12: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
darkmarky:
Dear All,

Things to Note:

Free rides

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

Physical companionship

Rules.

Gracias.

Wahala be like wetin again
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
darkmarky:
Dear All,

Things to Note:

Free rides

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

Physical companionship

Rules.

Gracias.

kindly check your email
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by darkmarky(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Rejoice470:
kindly check your email
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / "Investment Opportunities In Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry-redefined" / I Need A Sugar Mummy. 07064749772

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.