Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community (13133 Views)

5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by lomprico(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
US soldiers wont be killed this way.Before they will invade the fulani bandits location they will use binocular to view their location from afar and use sniper rifle to take down the key targets one by one before they will move into the community.I am not sure that nigerian military have this tactics not to talk of the weapon.
Lol, you watch too much movies
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by vengertime: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2023
The zoo army is useless anyway
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by nicemom: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
talented321:
With my precious loud'''' nigerian soldiers only get power against south east and south south with innocent civilians.
Kudos to the bandits.
Sorry but you sound stupid for applauding bandits
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by talented321: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Kudos the bandits for job well done
nicemom:
Sorry but you sound stupid for applauding bandits
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Miafi42r: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Hftyfg

Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Godsonkemz(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Matewale should call his boys to order.
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by HardBishop: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
US soldiers wont be killed this way.Before they will invade the fulani bandits location they will use binocular to view their location from afar and use sniper rifle to take down the key targets one by one before they will move into the community.I am not sure that nigerian military have this tactics not to talk of the weapon.
Can't our military use a high powered drone to locate the location? War has gone beyond AK 47.
WHERE is our military jets? I just don't know

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Oomardesigns: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2023
In the North, it is always the soldiers that get killed by the bandits but in the South it is always the solediers that kill kidnappers and UGM. What is happening to our dear North?
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Kazeem47(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
But they succeeded in bringing peace in other African nations like Liberia and Sierra Leone.I think the war in Nigeria is a different war,more like business.
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by naijapikin2(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Luke 1:30
The Holy Bible says

FEAR NORTH grin
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Swissli(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
God Please Protect Your Children
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kazeem47:

But they succeeded in bringing peace in other African nations like Liberia and Sierra Leone.I think the war in Nigeria is a different war,more like business.
it is a UN peace keeping mission that involve other african countries military.
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Drone95(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nigeria Army 0 - 1 Bandits grin
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Neoteny7:

Then explain the Niger incident where 8 commandos were killed, including 4 Americans.

Or Mogadishu of the infamous Day of the Rangers when 19 Americans were killed including Rangers, Seals and Delta Force

Or the Battle of Robert's Peak in Takur Ghar where Neil Roberts and one other (forgot his name) were killed during an ambush by Taliban in Afghanistan

Or the many marines killed in the battle of falluja in iraq

They were all ambushed
osama bin laden nko?The operation that former pres,trump ordered in chad where snipers took down some terrorists who kidnapped an american nko?
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Menclothing: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
For 20 years now Nigeria is not safe
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by condralbedez: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
OriOko88:
Where's Tinunbu sef? His govt is getting boring
So All those hitting the ground running mantra last month na initial gragra
Before Nko,where you expecting anything good to come out of this Administration?
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Schprobs: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Davido is the cause of these
Why will he sing in Muslim cloth
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by seunayantokun(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Terrorists they are, not bandits.
Why are Nigerian journalists still using the word 'bandits' adoped by Buhari to protect fulani terrorists? Can't you look up the meaning of 'bandits' and understand they're not who are killing you?
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Neoteny7: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
osama bin laden nko?The operation that former pres,trump ordered in chad where snipers took down some terrorists who kidnapped an american nko?

I don't know what your point is.

The argument is that even the best of the best are susceptible to ambush, contrary to what was insinuated.

Seriously, what's your point?
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Elev82014: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
There's a GOD! May the GOD we serve devour our enemies wherever they are found in Biafra land or elsewhere!!
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Neoteny7:

I don't know what your point is.

The argument is that even the best of the best are susceptible to ambush, contrary to what was insinuated.

Seriously, what's your point?
una ambush don too much.
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by badlaw(f): 12:59am On Jul 27, 2023
I like to hear this kind of news from North. I hope more will happen in the coming days
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by bigcasava1(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
With my precious loud'''' nigerian soldiers only get power against south east and south south with innocent civilians.
Kudos to the bandits.
yes u are right, they only kill innocent people
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Mamijoh(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The terrorism in the North East is government sponsored.
Say it loud my dear
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Kazeem47(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
it is a UN peace keeping mission that involve other african countries military.
But Nigeria played a very vital role there,even the people use to testify.
Re: Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Kazeem47:

But Nigeria played a very vital role there,even the people use to testify.
Stop giving Nigerian military importance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / New Electricity Tariffs from 2012-2015 / Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.