Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt (30759 Views)

Hollandia Yoghurt Drives For Increased Consumer Affinity In Northern Nigeria / Hollandia Yoghurt Drives For Increased Consumer Affinity In Northern Nigeria / Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by LadyTara(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
fineboynl:
Since I started reducing beer intake which used to be everyday. I started getting obsessed with hollandia yoghurt.

Like every hours I rush to fridges to get a drink. End up drinking like two 1L everyday that's if I don't go anywhere.

Does dairy yoghurt has nicotine?
You are probably hooked on the artificial sweeteners which can be addictive. By the way there is nothing healthy about hollandia yoghurt,from the ingredients to the packaging. It's all part of the scam in the food industry.

Any food made in the factory has 99% likely been stripped of it's natural ingredients .
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by charlsecy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Hollandia yogurt is a very healthy drink
I can't use healthy to describe processed foods.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
JayDaily2:

For you to take this daily it means you don't have a proper financial budget.

There's nothing healthy about holandia yogurt,

Come out from this media Bondage!

Do you read its contents at all?

Do not consume pasteurized milk or it's yogurt.

It's expensive and worthless.

Enzymes that are helpful have been taken out.

Essential minerals have been taken out.

A, K, E, and D, all fat-soluble vitamins, have all been eliminated.

Pasteurized milk and yogurt are basically bland liquids with sweets
that make their way into our food supply thanks to corporate duplicity, misinformation, and profit-seeking.

Those who are familiar with the development of dietary nutrition would know what I'm talking about.

I would be talking about this corporate deception on my channel soon, search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

Join and learn, deliver yourself from this corporate deception in the name of fancy nutrition downgrading our health daily.

What do you suggest instead?
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by JayDaily2: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
maasoap:

What do you suggest instead?

Use natural milk from grass fed cow.
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Gagare1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ah, see customer. I sell Chivita products. I can be supplying you, because, from the look of things, you can finish two cases in a week.

I sell at company price #7750
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by folake4u(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kaycee54321:
I've got an unhealthy crave for vitamilk soya too

For real? I hate this drink with my whole life.
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Bluearrow: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
fineboynl:
Mennn. Look like i will move back to beer.
Yoghurt is better than beer.
But do u experience any weight gain? Frequent intake of hollandia yoghurt should make u add weight

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Bluearrow: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
mu2sa2:
What of pasteurised youghurt with live culture and Greek youghurt- they say these are healthier.
True...Greek yoghurt is very healthy, but expensive
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Kaycee54321(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
folake4u:

For real? I hate this drink with my whole life.

Lol. One man's meat is truly poison to another.

Vitamilk, Hebron yoghurt and Cedar are my top favourite drinks.
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by fineboynl(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bluearrow:

Yoghurt is better than beer.
But do u experience any weight gain? Frequent intake of hollandia yoghurt should make u add weight
maybe a bit but not really. But one thing I noticed is sugar level increases.
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by okezuoemmanue(m): 2:40am On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na woman drink sha
Check if you dey notice diarrhoea , unnecessary belching and farting, abdominal cramps and bloating if no then continue son
But why not take cedar yoghurt instead
am even drinking one now as I smoke my afternoon weed

This life self ....if person want die person go still die
Even the alcohol we drink contain more sugar than those Pepsi and coke

You know what the best place to relax and think properly na inside bathroom and toilet.. I sound funny right? But it is the truth

What if I tell you all that this brotherly doesn't smoke πŸ˜‚
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by greatestdestiny: 3:07am On Jul 27, 2023
fineboynl:
Since I started reducing beer intake which used to be everyday. I started getting obsessed with hollandia yoghurt.

Like every hours I rush to fridges to get a drink. End up drinking like two 1L everyday that's if I don't go anywhere.

If your farting system hasn't changed, keep drinking it. But a day is coming, nobody will you tell you to stop. When you fart and your neighbours are hearing it from a distance, you will stop drinking hollandaise yoghurt πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by mistarsam(m): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2023
JayDaily2:
[b][/b]

There's nothing healthy about holandia yogurt,

Come out from this media Bondage!

Do you read its contents at all?

Do not consume pasteurized milk or it's yogurt.

It's expensive and worthless.

Enzymes that are helpful have been taken out.

Essential minerals have been taken out.

A, K, E, and D, all fat-soluble vitamins, have all been eliminated.

Pasteurized milk and yogurt are basically bland liquids with sweets that make their way into our food supply thanks to corporate duplicity, misinformation, and profit-seeking.

Those who are familiar with the development of dietary nutrition would know what I'm talking about.

I would be talking about this corporate deception on my channel soon, search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

Join and learn, deliver yourself from this corporate deception in the name of fancy nutrition downgrading our health daily.

What do you say to the attached screenshot?

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Subonbon(m): 4:23am On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na woman drink sha
Check if you dey notice diarrhoea , unnecessary belching and farting, abdominal cramps and bloating if no then continue son
But why not take cedar yoghurt instead
am even drinking one now as I smoke my afternoon weed

This life self ....if person want die person go still die
Even the alcohol we drink contain more sugar than those Pepsi and coke

You know what the best place to relax and think properly na inside bathroom and toilet.. I sound funny right? But it is the truth
you know the story..
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Memberclub(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2023
fineboynl:

It's not healthy.
Get Greek yogurt from the stores. No sugar
Quit expensive too
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Killermamba: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2023
fineboynl:

Na ur mindset no nicotine for that shit, get addicted to water instead
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by folake4u(f): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Lol. One man's meat is truly poison to another.

Vitamilk, Hebron yoghurt and Cedar are my top favourite drinks.

I swear down oh. cheesy

I'm not a fan of milk drinks at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by alatz2010: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Just make sure you are drinking enough water if not everything will form and cause u bladder stone which May result to surgery…talking from experience Br…
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Klass99(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by kkins25(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dear lord, I remember school days. I drank Bama yogurt roughly 4 times a week.. it was coupled with either tiger nuts or roasted corn.. I will be choping it in front seat of bus feeling like a king. I miss those days
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
JayDaily2:

Use natural milk from grass fed cow.
Except that one needs to be careful of tuberculosis from the fresh raw milk from cow
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by ZINNYBANKS: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
fineboynl:

How much is it in ur area? I'm asking because the price here is so crazy and annoying..
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Klass99:

Hehn....please can you confirm if habib yoghurt is healthy, the sweetened one in particular, I don't know if it's refined sugar they use to sweeten it but it is a decadent pleasure I don't want to give up yet.

Please check the sweetener stated on the cup.

@ bold: πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

Then don't give it up, just reduce it if the sweetener is refined sugar and cut other refined sugars in your diet. wink

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by AnoNeeMouz: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by DaveHarry(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2023
I see someone not been able to have a proper erection before he turns 40
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Serendipity2023: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
nedekid:
Good you have reduced or stopped beer.
Beer is not good for your kidneys. It is also high in purines which cause high uric acid and gout. Also elevated urea in the blood.
Yogurt is good, but as usual, taken in excess is another matter. I hear it is good for your kidneys as it gives the opposite effects of beer. Also good for metabolism.
I dont even know if the Hollander one is natural or heavily sweetened. If it also contains saturated fat.
Anyway, the best thing you can do for yourself is have the habit of drinking water rather. Have packs of bottle water at home. As for me, I even keep a pack in my booth. I drink minimum of 6 bottles daily. Just try it.
I assure you, after 1 month, you will thank me. Even you skin texture and color will change.
Also op. Reduce your meat intake. Take more of fish and chicken.
Isn't meat good source of protein?
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by nedekid: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Isn't meat good source of protein?
It is, but bad protein. When it is too much, your kidneys have difficulty processing it. High creatinine.
Reduced kidney function. Beginning of ckd. Chronic kidney disease.
Beans is a good source of healthy protein.
Eat meat but less.
Better still, do a renal function test. I think it is about 5800 at clinix illupeju. Know the status of your kidneys. Then you know if you can eat a whole cow daily without issues. cheesy
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by Serendipity2023: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
nedekid:

It is, but bad protein. When it is too much, your kidneys have difficulty processing it. High creatinine.
Reduced kidney function. Beginning of ckd. Chronic kidney disease.
Beans is a good source of healthy protein.
Eat meat but less.
Better still, do a renal function test. I think it is about 5800 at clinix illupeju. Know the status of your kidneys. Then you know if you can eat a whole cow daily without issues. cheesy

Studies surrounding these claims are not settled in medical literature.

Nothing wrong with red meat and red meat is better than chicken you recommended.

Some beans have more carbohydrates than proteins.
Re: Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt by nedekid: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Maggot Found Inside A 'Pure Water' In Lagos (Photos) / Cooking Or Eating Out As A Single Person? Which Is More Cost Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.