Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman (268 Views)

The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by Bintdawood(f): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2023

"This was why one Umm poured hot semo on Abu's head when he was receiving his intended mathna's call. The liquid semo fah, Abu that just barbed his hair infact, ko funny rara."

When your husband decides to take another woman, the first wife should react, there is nothing wrong with it, but it should be done in conformity with decency. In reality, marriage is an individual thing, if you kill or inflict injuries on him, you will be treated as a criminal or murderer, the case of Maryam Sanda is a case in point.

She would have accepted it or sought for divorce, than going physical that resulted to the death of the husband. She could not live her life properly afterwards, her baby could not be properly taken care of, the prison cannot be compared to her freedom of movement. If she could go through this on earth, what about the hereafter?

'I was with him when he has nothing, now after we have made it, my husband is seeking another wife, a lady that did not know how we suffered, she will come and benefit from the things she did not work for'. A common statement from most first wives, who have started with their husbands from the scratch, they always feel betrayed when their husbands decide to take second wives. Irrespective of your position in a man's life, do not start what you cannot finish. We have in one way or the other benefitted from things we did not start.

Let the husband plays the role of a man in the marriage, financially and physically the man should pick the bills. If he does not have, and you are willing to help, do not make it a condition for him to be denied access to plural marriage. It is true that some undefined men lie and pretend you will be only one till death, you should not fall for that as a smart sister, the man's statement/promise during the trying times or during sex could be made under disguise.

If you are going to help your husband financially, do not attach conditions to it especially when you intend to deny him the right to marry another wife. When you contribute to his growth, it is either you give him freely or you ask him to pay back, this is better than denying his divine right. As a wife, you have made him to be lazy by paying the house rent, school fees etc for him, then when he decides to take another wife, you then ask him to fulfill his obligations, he is not used to it.

You do not own your husbands, we all belong to Allāh, if you cannot tolerate a second wife, and your husband wants to do it, then you have options to stay or leave the marriage in peace. Some wicked women have practically destroyed their husbands because of plural marriage, aunty first wife, why do you want to go to hell because of a man?

'If my husband takes another wife, I will kill him, when he is not mad', women who say and think like this are not humans in a manner of speaking, if a man is married to a woman that can kill under any circumstances, then he is living with his enemy.

We know it is not easy, but it does not make any sense to become a criminal when you have alternatives. Your life should matter to you too. The men should stop persuading or enticing sisters who reject their proposals, women need to be emotionally connected to their husbands, and that way, she becomes happy when the man reciprocates, but if you are not her 'spec', please let her be.

As a sister, if you really detest plural marriage, then stay away from men that have the tendency to practice it, men that are polygamous material are mostly sought for by sisters, yet they want these husbands to be confined with one wife. Some men do not like keeping two, three or four wives at a time, they are not physically and financially capable to do it, so these brothers will not bother to apply for more wives, such men should be sought for if you cannot tolerate co-wives.

Obviously, a sister should marry a man meritoriously, because in the real sense not all men deserve to be treated like kings, they will betray the trust and put their wives in terrible situation after benefiting immensely from their kind gestures. You are not a good person as a man if you deceive your wife that you will never marry another woman, and later disappoint her. You told her you will be responsible, but you flirt with other ladies and refuse to fend for the family, yet the only thing you know is plural marriage, you are a cheat. Men in this category are the ones making plural marriage difficult for our teaming sisters, especially the first wives.

Plural marriage is enshrined in our religion for men that can afford it, as a sister, marry a responsible man that fears Allah, fear of Allah has nothing to do with speaking Arabic or English Language, carefully select a man that is feeling fine, even if he marries two, three or four wives, he will treat them with fairness. A good man is a good man, whether he practices monogamous or polygamous marriage because he knows the punishment attached to unfair treatment.

Always pay attention to details.

Abu Sheikh

Re: When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Laughing...

When you won't marry someone who understands Islam
Re: When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Jul 27, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Laughing...

When you won't marry someone who understands Islam

You still haven't got treatment for your psychological malady?
Re: When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by kkins25(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2023
The men in Nigeria, especially the educated ones who marry educated wives, are finding it difficult to enter into polygamy. i recall, a former dear friend of mine, who'd tell me, she only agreed to date her Bobo on the condition that he never marries wife two.

If you give wives from polygamous marriages an anonymous forum like these to voice out their plights, you'd read till the world ends. I know how I feel, as a guy, when my "bestie" tells me who approached her on the way, or in public transport. I can not imagine what a woman is going through knowing her husband is sharing her intimate space with another woman.

Not saying some people aren't okay with it oh. After all, women were circumcised in the past for religious purposes and if not that western people came to open their heads with a whip, they'd still say it's traditional and they're okay with it. grin grin Funny enough, the folks that demand virginity and whatnot are the same that impose such ideas. Women never cease to amaze me sha!

I wonder how it feels, to exit for the pleasure of another. cool cool

Fear women, but fear who no fear man!
Re: When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

It is a thing you can give him camel urine or referred him to where you get yours

Prescribe it for am na!
Re: When Your Husband Decides To Take Another Woman by ANTlSLAAM: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Prescribe it for am na!

Hahahahaha, so na me go dey tell you which way to go in Islam abi?

Getting Children Accustomed To Fasting / Please Help My Son Prayerfully And Financially / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 11