Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Atheists And Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Atheism (3359 Views)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Witchcraft And Atheism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Atheists have not given any sound argument that God does not exist.
Some use suffering and badness as an excuse but a house that has become almost damaged and tenants are constantly making trouble does not mean the house was not built by someone... Earth's problem are usually caused by Man and usually as Man disregard the moral laws

Some use biology as an excuse by bringing up theories that have not even met scientific approach, theories that are not agreed on, contradictory and mysterious even to the intelligent, how much the uneducated... How did you convince someone that has little educational background that there's no God?

Funniest excuse atheists use is that Christians are adhering to a white man's religion
Do you know that atheism began in Africa? grin grin grin
About 200 years ago by a man called Otunba Charles Darwin in Badagry.
Atheism is an African religion right?

When you present these facts to the same gullible people, what do they say?
They say the Whitemen are abandoning religion and going for atheism... Imagine these from the same idiaats that accuse you or adhering to western religion.

...Yet, I'm the one following religion blindly
...I'm the one that is not critical negatively (pessimistic) minded
...I don't want to reason for myself

Atheists are the ones changing the world for better (How?)
Atheists are the most intelligent and making the most sophisticated investions (atleast, their dead brains have made them invent weapons that can destroy all life on Earth)
Whitemen are more atheists than religious (wrong facts)
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
I don't take any atheist seriously, anything you do in secrecy is not worth doing. Atheism is mostly an online thing, most of them have a special sit in their respective churches. Even your Nairaland owner is Adeboye pikin. Be deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
I don't take any atheist seriously, anything you do in secrecy is not worth doing. Atheism is mostly an online thing, most of them have a special sit in their respective churches. Even your Nairaland owner is Adeboye pikin. Be deceiving yourselves.

Nairaland owner na atheist??
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Nairaland owner na atheist??
Yes and he has been very loud about it but mainly an online thing for him. His parents are stunch redeem members, he grew up in the church and he's always an Adeboye's child. I'm very sure nobody in his family knows he's an atheist
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Yes and he has been very loud about it but mainly an online thing for him. His parents are stunch redeem members, he grew up in the church and he's always an Adeboye's child. I'm very sure nobody in his family knows he's an atheist

Well, everyone decides for themselves of they want to worship God or not
I can't be going for religious services and claim to be an atheist online
It makes no sense... It's hypocrisy
There's no middle fence
Either you're for God or you're not

My own is atheists have the lowest intelligence but brag about it... It's like a child collecting all the used papers at school and everywhere and cutting them in currency shapes and saying he's the richest kid in Africa
God gave us freewill and he allows us express if we love him or not

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

There's no middle fence

My own is atheists have the lowest intelligence but brag about it... It's like a child collecting all the used papers at school and everywhere and cutting them in currency shapes and saying he's the richest kid in Africa
Atheists ain't really proud of themselves but how can you be practicing something you are not proud of?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Atheists ain't really proud of themselves but how can you be practicing something you are not proud of?

Some people just follow the crowd or to please others
It gives me the greatest pride to worship my God

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Some people just follow the crowd or to please others
It gives me the greatest pride to worship my God
Do you know this Nairaland owner goes to church? Someone told me he attends redeem and have seen him there severally but he comes online to form diehard atheist, is that not hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Wawelexy(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
They are bunch of jokes.... Most of them are are actually a prayer warrior in their respective churches
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

Really? Did your parents have sex in the open to conceive you or did it in their privacy?

Atheists in this country don't need fanatics like you hounding them in the open. The important people in my life who need to know know, your recognition is unimportant.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

Really? Did your parents have sex in the open to conceive you or did it in their privacy?

Atheists in this country don't need fanatics like you hounding them in the open. The important people in my life who need to know know, your recognition is unimportant.
Where did you crawl out from? Are you the Nairaland owner? Atheists are easily triggered when hit by the truth so I understand your rage, typical of a true atheist. I'm sure nobody knows in your family that you are an online atheist. Na una celebrate Christmas pass

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Funniest excuse atheists use is that Christians are adhering to a white man's religion
Do you know that atheism began in Africa? grin grin grin
About 200 years ago by a man called Otunba Charles Darwin in Badagry.
Atheism is an African religion right?

grin The Idiaats! Hahahahaha grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Where did you crawl out from? Are you the Nairaland owner? Atheists are easily triggered when hit by the truth so I understand your rage, typical of a true atheist. I'm sure nobody knows in your family that you are an online atheist. Na una celebrate Christmas pass

He said he told them but you know, he is a full blown devil incarnate, so it is not beyond him to Lie. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

He said he told them but you know, he is a full blown devil incarnate, so it is not beyond him to Lie. grin
πŸ˜‚ they can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The devils just secretly planned against christians, went underground reading more and observing more beyond normal natural parameters. And when they finished, they then woke up and suddenly started attacking Christians, who were if course not expecting any attack, without any warning.

So that is why the idiaats think they were intelligent.

See how they run now that we have done our own reading and observation and are countering them. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

LoLz! Says the one who wants to know people's secret. You are more triggered than the trigger of Terminator's gun. For fanatics like you it triggers you that people can live without belief in your fairytale gods. Sorry but no one needs to kowtow to your fairytale. Bwahahahahaha!

6 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Says the one who wants to know people's secret. You are more triggered than a the trigger of Terminator's gun. For fanatics like you it triggers you that people can live with belief in your fairytale gods. Sorry but no one needs to kowtow to your fairytale. Bwahahahahaha!
Does any of your family members know you are an atheist? Why suffer so much in secrecy, is it worth it? Does it make sense practicing something you ain't proud of? Make it make sense please.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

There's no middle fence

This inferiority complex that you are displaying upandan, you should see a professional it's getting out of hand. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

This inferiority complex that you are displaying upandan, you should see a professional it's getting out of hand. LoLz.
Who is truly with the inferiority complex between you who hides to do atheism or the one who boldly condemns it and proud of his religion?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Does any of your family members know you are an atheist? Why suffer so much in secrecy, is it worth it? Does it make sense practicing something you ain't proud of? Make it make sense please.

I know you aren't blind so reread my first response. Meanwhile since are so adverse to secrecy next time you want to take a shower do it out in the open. LoLz.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

I know you aren't blind so reread my first response. Meanwhile since are so adverse to secrecy next time you want to take a shower do it out in the open. LoLz.
You are pained, it's hell being an atheist. I don't envy you sha
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Who is truly with the inferiority complex between you who hides to do atheism or the one who boldly condemns it and proud of his religion?

Instruct me on how to do atheism. LoLz.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are pained, it's he'll being an atheist. I don't envy you sha

LMFAO! Says the one begging for me to seek his validation. Dude I won't recognise you more than spittle on a sidewalk, you are that unimportant.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ they can lie for Africa

grin up to the point of even saying say dem no dey nairaland. cheesy
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Says the one begging for me to seek his validation. Dude I won't recognise you more than spittle on a sidewalk, you are that unimportant.
You are so pained and I'm glad you have the slightest idea of who I am. I've never seen an atheist living a happy life it's always rage rage trigger trigger anger 🀬. Come to my church for deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

grin up to the point of even saying say dem no dey nairaland. cheesy
I feel their pain it's not easy for them
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are pained, it's hell being an atheist. I don't envy you sha

The identity atheists means hell. grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

The identity atheists means hell. grin
Something more than hell
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
I feel their pain it's not easy for them

grin dem think say we no dey see am. grin hahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

grin dem think say we no dey see am. grin hahahahaha grin
Even our oga here I mean the Nairaland owner sneak to attend church πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are so pained and I'm glad you have the slightest idea of who I am. I've never seen an atheist living a happy life it's always rage rage trigger trigger anger 🀬. Come to my church for deliverance

Never!

I have never seen any. And in these days, its gonna be worse for them.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Even our oga here I mean the Nairaland owner sneak to attend church πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin hahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! / Travis Greene’s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.