Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? (2511 Views)

Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories / How Did Igbo People Come To Be Called Igbos? / When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Orubebe01: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Still wondering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by TemplarLandry: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Evil powers.

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Septagon: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Snap the bottom of the bottle.

15 Likes

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by blaquemyc: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2023
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Alwayshungry: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2023
How are bottles made...
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Childfree: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
This is how those charlatans deceive gullible people with basic tricks.

My best guess is that the bottle was cut, the items were then put inside then sealed. Hence the white stuff at the base probably to cover it up.

Isn't this the first probable explanation that should come into your head?

Some art are displayed in bottles, lab or museum also save or display stuff inside bottle which clearly it won't be possible to put it through the bottle mouth.

Obviously that's the same thing the charm sellers do, since they know most Africans don't think, they'll make it like it was JuJu or an abracadabra they perform which you then believe.

Use brain, no. Na superstition and some jumbo humbo full wona head.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by DesChyko: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Childfree:
My best guess is that the bottle was cut, the items were then put inside then sealed. Hence the white stuff at the base probably to cover it up.

But this is just a guess at the end of the day. If those things did not get in before the bottle was made(or finished with heat), then I have to believe those things were invoked into the bottle. I've seen models without any thing tied underneath sold as herbs by Togolese. I repeat, nothing was tied underneath, just good old bottles.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Astra101: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Raise the bottle mid air and snap it. Let's see the bottom as well

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Raymond0008(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
From the factory. 😁
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by LUAN(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Maybe it's a nylon. Material,. Wen air or water enter it got swollen

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Childfree: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
DesChyko:

But this is just a guess at the end of the day. If those things did not get in before the bottle was made(or finished with heat), then I have to believe those things were invoked into the bottle. I've seen models without any thing tied underneath sold as herbs by Togolese. I repeat, nothing was tied underneath, just good old bottles.

It is a guess since I am not exactly sure if that's how they put it. But it is a plausible way.

Why I cited the thread on the bottom, you can see that all the pictures I posted has it. In fact even the one op posted. Doesn't it ring something?

Or are you trying to say those labs that have preserved specimen in bottles or the bottle which contain crap, they used JuJu to put them into the bottles?

I didn't bring the idea of maybe they inserted it while making the bottle because the bottle seems like an industrial mass production bottle.

Moreover, the thread at the bottom could mean nothing. But don't you think one can cut the bottle, insert whatever and then seal it back?

Curious, which is more likely in this case?
JuJu as you claimed, inserted when bottle is made or that the bottle is cut then repaired back?

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by VinnyBaba: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Probably broke the Bottle from Beneath.🤔

Put the Items in.

And Seal it. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Smartjeezy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
We called it 'egun inu igo' and it is very simple.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by BigYash: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Some go say juju no dey. Dey play cheesy
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Natbrowny: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Freaking easy. For boarding house that year. Me n my gangs dey run am well esp when playing games of how to remove groundnut from a bottle without unscrewing the cap.

But na juju full una head. 😂
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by PapaNnamdi: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
DesChyko:

If con man jam you, he go finish all your money walahi

That bottle can be cut from below with a glass knife straight round and precise, and glued back with a glass glue

1 Like

Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by DesChyko: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
If con man jam you, he go finish all your money walahi
That bottle can be cut from below with a glass knife straight round and precise, and glued back with a glass glue

Stop
Saying
Nonsense.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Iamsane: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
DesChyko:

Stop
Saying
Nonsense.

You no hear word now.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by PapaNnamdi: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
DesChyko:

Stop
Saying
Nonsense.

You are hell bent on not using the brain,
Next time tell them to put it in your presence

Invoke Kee you there
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by DesChyko: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

You are hell bent on not using the brain,
Next time tell them to put it in your presence

Invoke Kee you there

Obviously, your brain starts and ends in arguing over a bottle. Else, why do you think I'd be as remotely concerned and disturbed by something so trivial that I'd start looking for someone to put it in my presence 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by DiamondPant(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Septagon:
Snap the bottom of the bottle.
You are not nice oo.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You'd have allowed them to relish in their wonderment before killing it na.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
My grand dad had this a full cross was inside alway wondering how it happened
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Orubebe01: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mynd44 help move this to front page
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by LikeAking: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Orubebe01:
Still wondering.

It's a simple trick..

They cut the bottom of the bottle..
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
All of una wey dey say dey cut the bottle for bottom, make una just dey play...una still be small pikin...try go traditional ways make una see with una eyes how the stuff dey work.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by Abitolola: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Childfree:
This is how those charlatans deceive gullible people with basic tricks.

Isn't this the first probable explanation that should come into your head?

But no, na superstition and some jumbo humbo full wona head.

Sense dey your head my brother. This is , something we did as children
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by WeirdAlien: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
1. Use a diamond glass cutter towards the bottom of the bottle, get a smooth cut.
2. Insert your crab and make it fit in.
3. Glue back the bottle.
4. Wind a rope around the joint to cover it.
5. Put it on display
6. Collect money from the deceived.
7. Enjoy your hard earned money.
Re: How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? by LabourPartyNG: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
ok

(1) (Reply)

Olojo Festival Begins In Ile-ife / Ijaws And The Bini Imperial Expansion: A Crack On The Back Of Brotherhood / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.