Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

100% Percent Increase In School Fees, Parents What Is The Solution Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100% Percent Increase In School Fees, Parents What Is The Solution Now? (79 Views)

Poverty In Anambra Under Peter Obi Increased From 25 To 53 Percent, Gov Soludo I / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? / Kwara Poly Students Protests Over Alleged Increment Of School Fees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Percent Increase In School Fees, Parents What Is The Solution Now? by Phoebe108: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2023
*DYNANCE GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY*

*WHAT IS DYNANCE BUSINESS*

It's a Malaysia networking business that allows you earn in dollars via referrals of people to the business and usage of the products.

*HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY HERE*?

1From product sales,on each product you sell or use, you get paid in dollars .

2.From referrals,for everyone who comes into the business through you,there's is a referral bonus paid also in dollars .

3.From team building,for people brought by your team members connected to you,there's pairing bonus and leadership bonus.

*ANY LOSS AT STAKE*

None ,you get products worth amount of money you pay,so it's a good risk to take .if you don't want the business, you have your products.

*HOW DO I REGISTER*??

*PICK ANY PACKAGE AMONG THE LISTED ONE YOU CAN AFFORD*

*VARIOUS REGISTRATION PACKAGES AND PRICES*

*PACKAGES:*

*BASIC- N29,400* (30% earnings in referral and binary bonuses )

*PREMIUM N88,200* (35% earning ....)

*ELITE - N352,800* (40% earning.... )

*PLATINUM - N588,000* (45%

*WHERE DO I PAY TO*

*DYNAMIC ACE GLOBAL*
*MARKETING NIGERIA LIMTED*
*Account Number: 1696549862*
*Access Bank*

Send evidence of payment to the person who told you abo business.

It's a Malaysia networking business that allows you earn in dollars via referrals of people to the business and usage of the products.

2.From referrals,for everyone who comes into the business through you,there's is a referral bonus paid also in dollars .

3.From team building,for people brought by your team members connected to you,there's pairing bonus and leadership bonus.

*ANY LOSS AT STAKE*

None ,you get products worth amount of money you pay,so it's a good risk to take .if you don't want the business, you have your products.

*HOW DO I REGISTER*??

*WHERE DO I PAY TO*

*DYNAMIC ACE GLOBAL*
*Access Bank*

Send evidence of payment to the person who told you about the business.

*ANY LOSS AT STAKE*

*HOW DO I REGISTER*??

*WHERE DO I PAY TO*

*DYNAMIC ACE GLOBAL*
*Access Bank*

Send evidence of payment to the person who told you about the business.

Re: 100% Percent Increase In School Fees, Parents What Is The Solution Now? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
I'm strongly against this, school should almost be free. Ooo you Jonathan, Buhari look at what you've done to Nigeria?
Re: 100% Percent Increase In School Fees, Parents What Is The Solution Now? by Phoebe108: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
And the current increment now is for public schools which ought to be free, we have not even heard from private schools.

This is going to get really bad.

We need alternative sources of income right now to survive.

May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Stay Cool In The Scorching Desert: Top Tips For AC Repair And Maintenance In Las / Threads Unleashed Review / Just 1 In Every 10 Millionaires Are Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.