Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

God Of War Ragnok On Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War Ragnok On Android (335 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War Ragnok On Android by Handsomediamond: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning family.
I recently downloaded God of war from one app(appgoka.com) Haven download the game it installed but isn't play,when I tap new game it bring out apps for download,I have downloaded some of the apps but still the same thing so pls I need help on this.may be there is something I need to install on my device before the game could work.my device is camon 15.thanks
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by Handsomediamond: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Pls if you know anyone who can help pls don't hesitate to ask the person on my behalf.thanks
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by jackmrandy: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Handsomediamond:
Good morning family.
I recently downloaded God of war from one app(appgoka.com) Haven download the game it installed but isn't play,when I tap new game it bring out apps for download,I have downloaded some of the apps but still the same thing so pls I need help on this.may be there is something I need to install on my device before the game could work.my device is camon 15.thanks

drop you contact lets chat
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by Handsomediamond: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by jackmrandy: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Handsomediamond:

messaged you on whatsapp already.
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by Crafteck1: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nonsense
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by EbukaHades10(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2023
The way I dey laugh for here. I'm not disputing you downloaded GOW Ragnarok but your phone has to be super string and super fast to run that kind of game.
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by Crafteck1: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2023
EbukaHades10:
The way I dey laugh for here. I'm not disputing you downloaded GOW Ragnarok but your phone has to be super string and super fast to run that kind of game.

Na so i dey see funny posts ooo, if NL need correct posts, make dem pay me for my time and i would put gaming contents.
Re: God Of War Ragnok On Android by sundaygray(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
What do you mean you downloaded God of war. God of war is a playstation title not an android game. You just wasted your sub for nothing and be careful of who just texted you on WhatsApp. Scammers full nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Few Months Old Xbox One S Console, Controller And Complete Accessories For 120k! / ... / Mafia City Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.