Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Do I Overcome The Raising Of The Country Standard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Overcome The Raising Of The Country Standard? (132 Views)

How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome The Raising Of The Country Standard? by Godbless12(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
It's not a Funny thing Anymore About how the Country is Going, things are getting more expensive on a Daily Basis

And Without any Salary Increment Meanwhile Transportation have Highly Increased.

But you can take Advantage of the Opportunity that's lies Before You on this internet Space, if you're Reading this Right Now

What's this Opportunity?. Do you know you can actually Earn Massively online simply By Helping Others to get what they need at your own home without having to Step Out.

And you are still going to get paid by Doing that. This is am Opportunity that has Been sustaining and I Believe since you already have a Smartphone you Should be Able to Do it.

Sure I know Will like to Know More About this ,Check My Signature Below Let's Talk More On it On WhatsApp. See You
Re: How Do I Overcome The Raising Of The Country Standard? by austindgreatman(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2023
What is the way out - I believe mentorship and coaching training to help you acquire digital skills is the way out

Looking at the economy of Nigeria as goods and services drive upwards in cost while income goes downward there is a need to evaluate alternative skill areas that can generate alternative income that one can do at home.

Mentorship and Coaching For Nigerian Youths is The Alternative Way Out

What do I mean?
Embracing the power of coaching, for it holds the key to unlocking your true potential and achieving greatness in both business and career. In a world where inflation and the cost of goods may rise, the value of investing in yourself through coaching remains unmatched. Take that first step towards your goals, for within you lies the untapped brilliance that can conquer any challenge and rise above any adversity. Let the guidance of a coach illuminate your path, fueling your growth, and propelling you towards a future of limitless possibilities. Remember, it's never too late to begin your journey of transformation – the time is now. Believe in yourself, harness the power of coaching, and watch your dreams take flight as you soar beyond all expectations shocked

If you need help with business coaching or job mentorship. or u are need help where someone can help you groom your business or job skills. follow me via this platform link https://community.mysparklite.com/members/austindgreat/

If you are interested we have a coaching and mentorship group for young Nigerians where I will be personally coaching and mentoring you on how you can leverage digital marketing to improve your income in this season of rising expenses and with no view of salary increase insight.

Let me know if you have questions
Re: How Do I Overcome The Raising Of The Country Standard? by Godbless12(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Take Action for action over everything
Godbless12:
It's not a Funny thing Anymore About how the Country is Going, things are getting more expensive on a Daily Basis

And Without any Salary Increment Meanwhile Transportation have Highly Increased.

But you can take Advantage of the Opportunity that's lies Before You on this internet Space, if you're Reading this Right Now

What's this Opportunity?. Do you know you can actually Earn Massively online simply By Helping Others to get what they need at your own home without having to Step Out.

And you are still going to get paid by Doing that. This is am Opportunity that has Been sustaining and I Believe since you already have a Smartphone you Should be Able to Do it.

Sure I know Will like to Know More About this ,Check My Signature Below Let's Talk More On it On WhatsApp. See You

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets About Whatsapp �� / Nigerian Breweries Q2 Loss Widens to N47.5bn on FX Transactions / The Need For Background Check In Time Of Economic Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.