Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital (1541 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2023
Good day. Please how do I report Fraud in a Government Health facility. I really can't write much, I'm very angry. Lalasticlala
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Mozino007(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Lalasticlala not on duty
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by ahnie: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Go back to the hospital and make enquiries.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Mozino007:
Lalasticlala not on duty
thank you bro. Please help me quote those I need to. Please.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
Go back to the hospital and make enquiries.
I went there for a genotype test and for some reason the money I payed for the test was diverted and I'm yet to get my result. I feel insulted and want revenge

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by ahnie: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2023
UIUX:
I went there for a genotype test and for some reason the money I payed for the test was diverted and I'm yet to get my result. I feel insulted and want revenge
Go back meet the person you paid to.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:

Go back meet the person you paid to.
walahi I have. This is clearly not his first time doing this and feels he can get away with it.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2023
I thought it's even something serious
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Try Servicom or hash tag their director, minister of health etc.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by ahnie: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
UIUX:
walahi I have. This is clearly not his first time doing this and feels he can get away with it.
Did you shake tables?

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by AriyaTV: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
UIUX:
Good day. Please how do I report Fraud in a Government Health facility. I really can't write much, I'm very angry. Lalasticlala

Try and find her name and department, do it codedly.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:

Did you shake tables?
I did. The Department are trying to cover it up. I plan on reporting to the CMD
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2023
AriyaTV:

Try and find her name and department, do it codedly.
Ok. I will. I already got a name but now I need a surname. This is clearly a huge scheme they do.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by DeipTruth(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Which hospital and how did they succeed, your name is supposed to be on the system that you paid and not paid to any staff without your receipt.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Try Servicom or hash tag their director, minister of health etc.

thank you very much.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by GeneralPula: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nah scam nurse be that..

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by belej2: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE AROUND LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE!!!!

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by emmy512: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
UIUX:

Did you pay directly to the hospitals cashier or directly to a staff which isn't the right way.

If you paid to the staff the issue is between you and the staff not the hospital.
So find the staffs information and report to the hopsital

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by delzbaba(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alimosho general hospital lab staff are on this table

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Aladdin1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Genotype test that is not up to one thousand naira. Is that the reason you are making all this noise? Oga that poverty is a bastard. So if dem come dupe you of 5k that means heaven and earth will fall?
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aladdin1:
Genotype test that is not up to one thousand naira. Is that the reason you are making all this noise? Oga that poverty is a bastard. So if dem come dupe you of 5k that means heaven and earth will fall?
You are a very stupid criminal, Not aborting you is the greatest deservice your parents did to humanity. So you mean I shouldn't report a fraudulent activity no matter how small the amount may be. This is clearly a racket taking alot of money from Governments revenue and all your small brain could think of is the unit value of such Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by desoul2004(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
UIUX:
You are a very stupid criminal, Not aborting you is the greatest deservice your parents did to humanity. So you mean I shouldn't report a fraudulent activity no matter how small the amount may be. This is clearly a racket taking alot of money from Governments revenue and all your small brain could think of is the unit value of such Fraud.

Mr. Man tell us your own office, let's checkmate your activities in the office. Your type might be doing the worst and I'm sure that this issue did not happen exactly the way you're painting it.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by ugofulfilled(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aladdin1:
Go and rest. So 1k is no money? You're not thinking normal. Work on it. So because it's 1k he should allow it to slide? Do you know how many persons are defrauded 1k every day, every week, every month and then every year? Do you know? Many are men who don't eat because food is available. Learn to shut your trap. You mustn't speak in every conversation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
desoul2004:

Mr. Man tell us your own office, let's checkmate your activities in the office. Your type might be doing the worst and I'm sure that this issue did not happen exactly the way you're painting it.
ah ha!!! A fellow criminal is out to defend. I just hope you never at any point curse out the corrupt politicians because that will make you not just a criminal but also a hypocrite, Terrible combination for a statue called human
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
ugofulfilled:

Go and rest. So 1k is no money? You're not thinking normal. Work on it. So because it's 1k he should allow it to slide? Do you know how many persons are defrauded 1k every day, every week, every month and then every year? Do you know? Many are men who don't eat because food is available. Learn to shut your trap. You mustn't speak in every conversation
Ugo God bless you. You are a model citizen.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Loyaltyreign: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Aladdin1:

Your mentality is the reason why every organisation in Nigeria defraud its citizens with impunity . Do away with this mentality. In advanced countries ,the citizens will rally round the op and fight for him to the extent that he will be overwhelmed,he will get free lawyers sotey na him go taya

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Loyaltyreign: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Aladdin1:
I just hate this your mentality,its disgusting

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Aladdin1(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2023
UIUX:
you are nothing but a big fool! Hypocritic nitwit like you.all the corruption going on in nigeria how many have you stopped? Thats because its people like you that are more corrupt and go about talking nonsense.go naked and be demonstrating outside with tiny dick and see if you would not be arrested or shot to death.wisdom is far from your kind.idiot!
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Aladdin1(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2023
ugofulfilled:

You lack sense at your old age. Its a pity!. May woe betie you if are not able to do anything about the so called corruption of less than 600naira genotype test in a government hospital. You talk without sense and you are a big for nothing idiot!. Why because i am entitled to my own opinion and theres nothing senseless people like you can do about it..You come online to rant nonsense. when it is most Nigerians like you that are neckdeep in corruption and thievery.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Aladdin1:
you are nothing but a big fool! Hypocritic nitwit like you.all the corruption going on in nigeria how many have you stopped? Thats because its people like you that are more corrupt and go about talking nonsense.go naked and be demonstrating outside with tiny dick and see if you would not be arrested or shot to death.wisdom is far from your kind.idiot!
I have never seen a human contradict itself the way you have. In this post you have asked how many Fraudulent activity I have stopped and in this same post you are opposing me from stopping (reporting) a Fraudulent activity. What do you really want Mr Dull brain. You are indeed a discovery grin
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by UIUX: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

Your mentality is the reason why every organisation in Nigeria defraud its citizens with impunity . Do away with this mentality. In advanced countries ,the citizens will rally round the op and fight for him to the extent that he will be overwhelmed,he will get free lawyers sotey na him go taya
He is a very Dull individual. A very Bad mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital by Aladdin1(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2023
UIUX:
I have never seen a human contradict itself the way you have. In this post you have asked how many Fraudulent activity I have stopped and in this same post you are opposing me from stopping (reporting) a Fraudulent activity. What do you really want Mr Dull brain. You are indeed a discovery grin
I Mean you just a misery and greedy old fool who is also a very corrupt thief. crying wolf! wolf! because of less than 600naira genotype test, As big as you are! you cant even get a common genotype test done without disgracing yourself. They saw you as a weak minded slowpoke and thats why they scamed you of a meagre 500naira that you paid. You dont even know who you paid to!, You cant even get things done because you lack a personality and you come here to make noise.. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tochi Is Dead, Hung In Singapore. / Wife Tied Husband To Bed And Stabbed Him 40 Times — [PICTURE] / More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.