Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Experience Relocating To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Relocating To Europe (2188 Views)

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Relocating To Europe by Dadaboy: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
I saw this “japa” thread on the frontpage and thought it would be good to say one or two things and especially give an update on my previous thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/6597531/advise-me-relocation-plan-money

So, after making researches, i opted to go through the study route to Europe - applied and got admitted into a school and did the necessary to get an appointment to submit for my visa.

It was hard to get an appointment to submit for my visa application to Poland and with the frustration, i opted to go through the United Kingdom which i got my visa and resident permit. where i then applied for the visa and got it.

Now here’s my experience thus far; nothing has made me happier than settling here. And even though the journey was tough, i scaled through and live an even more affordable and peaceful life here than in the United Kingdom. Talk less of Nigeria..

Accommodation is affordably cheap just like food and life overall is just amazing. when i moved in here, almost everyday goes by with me wondering why i did not relocate long before now.

So if you have such plan but feel discouraged, brace up and work hard towards it. life is not terrible as many people (with no experience abroad) tell you.

Just be sure to have a good skill that pays, make proper research and prepare rightly before relocating.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Anonime1105(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dadaboy:
I saw this “japa” thread on the frontpage and thought it would be good to say one or two things and especially give an update on my previous thread;

So, after making researches, i opted to go through the study route to Europe - applied and got admitted into a school and did the necessary to get an appointment to submit for my visa.

It was hard to get an appointment to submit for my visa application to Poland and with the frustration, i opted to go through the United Kingdom which i got my visa and resident permit. where i then applied for the visa and got it.

Now here’s my experience thus far; nothing has made me happier than settling here. And even though the journey was tough, i scaled through and live an even more affordable and peaceful life here than in the United Kingdom. Talk less of Nigeria..

Accommodation is affordably cheap just like food and life overall is just amazing. when i moved in here, almost everyday goes by with me wondering why i did not relocate long before now.

So if you have such plan but feel discouraged, brace up and work hard towards it. life is not terrible as many people (with no experience abroad) tell you.

Just be sure to have a good skill that pays, make proper research and prepare rightly before relocating.

Leaving this country now is my top priority, not Europe though, maybe later, for now SA is the goal

1 Like

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anonime1105:

Leaving this country now is my top priority, not Europe though, maybe later, for now SA is the goal

South Africa is bad now o. Abort mission

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Purvan(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anonime1105:

You for go Kenya
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Gottiii: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Purvan:

You for go Kenya

Bro how Kenya be, I dey reason to go there for vacation.
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Anonime1105(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Lol, na South America I mean o not south Africa, wetin I wan go do there

1 Like

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Anonime1105(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Purvan:

You for go Kenya

Maybe when the time is right I would check Kenya out but not now
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
A very wonderful thread, not those hypocrites advice gullible Nigerians all the way from U.k not to come because life ain't rossy over there, meanwhile, they themselves will never come back even if you give them free air ticket

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Dikastan: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
From your post,you get money to do these processes. Please can 4 million get me to Europe as an unskilled worker ?
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by WantsandMore: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dadaboy:

how's job opportunities? How are you getting by with bills and finally what's your long term plan?
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by WeirdAlien: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cool.
Don't let anyone scare you. UK is one of the best places you can relocate to in the world.
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Khd95(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
All these Scandinavian countries are the places in my mind to relocate to, I know the weather maybe tough, but I think cold is better than hot weather like we have here in Nigeria

Norway, Poland, Sweden etc

The beauty of Europe’s that it affords you to visit other countries with less stress and wahala as long as you have the valid papers and me being the Type that loves to travel and explore, I see this as a big deal

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by lastkingsman: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

He shouldn't abort any mission abeg. I hear say big southy waist na free and Kai Kai and bush meat plenty for the country grin grin

See enjoyment grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by MarketDispatch: 5:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Originalsly: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Dadaboy:

The bottom line.
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Poisonousman: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations bro... More wins.. we too go reach there Insha Allah.. make we hustle small here then find way run from this wicked government
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by AndyCole16(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2023
The way Nigeria is going, it's only a good thing to encourage those who have the financial capacity to travel.

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by sageb: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Dadaboy:

Congratulations
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Karlifate: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Anonime1105:

Lol, na South America I mean o not south Africa, wetin I wan go do there

LMAO!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Biola67: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dadaboy:

You applied for UK study visa then from Uk, you enter Poland, right?
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Zupay: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Purvan:

You for go Kenya

To do what in Kenya?
Re: My Experience Relocating To Europe by Anonime1105(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
lastkingsman:

He shouldn't abort any mission abeg. I hear say big southy waist na free and Kai Kai and bush meat plenty for the country grin grin

See enjoyment grin

After every every na sapa go sufocate the person

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Caught Having Sex In A Plane (photos) / Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark / Travelling To Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.