Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. (144 Views)

Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. / How Much Is Cisco CCNA Training In Abuja / Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops 210-250 Exam Dumps, 210-255 Examdumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. by zinaman: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Gooday/night all.

I need the best advice ever from you guys. Currently, I am a school drop out with no degree, with the boom in the IT sector worldwide and in Nigeria, I intend acquiring a technical skill on networking, afterwards enroll for the CCNA certification exam. What is the Futures prospects in terms of jobs in me acquiring the networking skills remember no degree, can I get a job as a networking Engr with no degree? At this point in my life any margin of error will have adverse effect on me, in my early 30s. Any other suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks, as I anticipate your kind advices.
Best regards,
A NAIRALANDER.
Re: Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. by slowice(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
zinaman:
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Gooday/night all.

I need the best advice ever from you guys. Currently, I am a school drop out with no degree, with the boom in the IT sector worldwide and in Nigeria, I intend acquiring a technical skill on networking, afterwards enroll for the CCNA certification exam. What is the Futures prospects in terms of jobs in me acquiring the networking skills remember no degree, can I get a job as a networking Engr with no degree? At this point in my life any margin of error will have adverse effect on me, in my early 30s. Any other suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks, as I anticipate your kind advices.
Best regards,
A NAIRALANDER.

Here to read comments. I'm interested in this topic, I'm also on similar path but not a drop out
Re: Needs ADVICE On Cisco CCNA Certification. by aliyuthayo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
zinaman:
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Gooday/night all.

Best regards,
A NAIRALANDER.

Let me start by answering your question, YES you'll get a job as a Networking Professional or Engineer as many people like to call it.
Let me.be sincere with you, this is coming from me a CCIE with over 18yrs experience in both Networking and Security field.

CCNA Certification is an Associate level and it's equivalent to 1-2 years experience as a Network Associate.

CCNP Certification is a Professional level and It's equivalent to 4-5 years experience in the industry.

If you must start a career in Networking, please make sure you enroll with a mentor that knows it's onions, don't think YouTube videos or even Udemy stuff will give you the experience you need, because you need to be able to replicate all the Labs on your own computer and understand the technologies covered like someone who has spent the requisite years on the field.

You have to be at least CCNP Certified with your age to be able to break into the industry in Nigeria, but in more developed countries even ITN of CCNA will give you a level-1 Network Admin job.

To be able to effectively covers the CCNP Enterprise Hands-on labs, you'll need a Computer with minimum 2.7ghz speed, 16GB of RAM and also 500GB SSD.

Attached is my new CCNP Enterprise class coming 5th of August, 2023. The training covers everything from CCNA to CCNP from the Cisco Networking Academy. Feel free to ask any question and I challenge anyone to prove me otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yourself An Asset In Any Setup / Top 10 African Countries On The Global English Proficiency Index / Managing Your Company As A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.