Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction (2581 Views)

Breaking News . Anambra Billionaire Juju-priest Likely Dead. / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Fsboperator3: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
I heard there are at least 50,000 vessels requiring blood sacrifices periodically that are located in the shrine of the abducted JuJu practitioneer who cooked the money ritual JuJu for his teaming clients.

If that JuJu man doesn't come out alive which I highly doubt he will , then all those okiete pots and pans meant to be served with human blood will start attacking the owners.

There is one narration I read online of a similar okiete JuJu pot that was thrown out by the wife of the grandson to a prominent Ibo slaver who dabbled in similar okiete blood sacrifices using his unfortunate slaves as sacrificial offerings. The lady in question had found new faith in the Christian God and had ordered that all the JuJu artefacts including an okiete pot used by her husband's grandfather be thrown out from their inherited home. The fall out from this was that her children started dying one after the other and great financial ruin befell the family. I will post the article to this information later on in this thread.

We should begin to watch out for a spike in lunatics roaming Anambra and mass deaths of those who patronised the JuJu priest.

14 Likes

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by TemplarLandry: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Depriest2020: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing good can come out of Okeite.

Proverbs 16:25.
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by ObaOfYorubaLand: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yoruba and money rituals eeh.

Skull miners.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by DevilishMan: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Make una dey leash una animals for house naa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oke ite is evil. Skull Miners are evil too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Fsboperator3: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Skull miners are grave robbers.

Okiete ritualists sacrifice babies to their god, Ekwensu for financial rewards .

This is why baby factory dots that your heathen state and why not one single move has been made by you guys to get rid of that diabolical arrangement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by CodeTemplar: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Okiete ko okiemute ni.

The herbalist organised his abducton as far as I am concerned. When his clients hear this, they will donate secretly, randomly and generously until the target is exceeded 10 times. Cash out strategy.

6 Likes

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by emmy512: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Okiete ko okiemute ni.

The herbalist organised his abducton as far as I am concerned. When his clients hear this, they will donate secretly, randomly and generously until the target is exceeded 10 times. Cash out strategy.

Sounds probable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

Skull miners are grave robbers.

Okiete ritualists sacrifice babies to their god, Ekwensu for financial rewards .

This is why baby factory dots that your heathen state and why not one single move has been made by you guys to get rid of that diabolical arrangement.

Skull Miners are ready and willing to mine everything possible. Head, hand etc. Wether dead or alive. Most oke ite does not use human blood. Oke ite is far better than miners but both should be avoided.

I learnt most rich people and politicians in South West have registered mining companies cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by 001Lagos: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Senseless thread by Tinubu slaves

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Fsboperator3: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Skull Miners are ready and willing to mine everything possible. Head, hand etc. Wether dead or alive. Most oke ite does not use human blood. Oke ite is far better than miners but both should be avoided.

I learnt most rich people and politicians in South West have registered mining companies cheesy grin

You have streams of baby factories in Anambra serving Okeite ritualists.

God will not forgive your evil.

Your end is near.

A karmatic response is coming from heaven soo to visit all of you heathens.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Fsboperator3: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Okiete ko okiemute ni.

This is getting closer to Jubril ear conspiracry stupidity .
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

You have streams of baby factories in Anambra serving Okeite ritualists.

God will not forgive your evil.

Your end is near.

A karmatic response is coming from heaven soo to visit all of you heathens.
I heard you buried your grand father headless after his skull was mined. Is it true my brother?
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
THERE SHALL BENO PEACE FOR RITUALIST IN NAIJA angry
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Dafresh: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
What is Oke ite?
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Dafresh: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:
I heard there are at least 50,000 vessels requiring blood sacrifices periodically that are located in the shrine of the abducted JuJu practitioneer who cooked the money ritual JuJu for his teaming clients.

If that JuJu man doesn't come out alive which I highly doubt he will , then all those okiete pots and pans meant to be served with human blood will start attacking the owners.

There is one narration I read online of a similar okiete JuJu pot that was thrown out by the wife of the grandson to a prominent Ibo slaver who dabbled in similar okiete blood sacrifices using his unfortunate slaves as sacrificial offerings. The lady in question had found new faith in the Christian God and had ordered that all the JuJu artefacts including an okiete pot used by her husband's grandfather be thrown out from their inherited home. The fall out from this was that her children started dying one after the other and great financial ruin befell the family. I will post the article to this information later on in this thread.

We should begin to watch out for a spike in lunatics roaming Anambra and mass deaths of those who patronised the JuJu priest.
Continue to hear say

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dafresh:

What is Oke ite?
Oke ite is one nonesense juju wey them dey put for inside pot wey they use pig dey do the juju. Some juju men dey deceive youths say it gives money and prospers someone business.

Oke (Mighty) Ite (Pot)
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Beremx(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oh well, his death will reduce the rate of ritual killing.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by helinues: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Yoruba and money rituals eeh.

Skull miners.

Read and comprehend.

So the fake thing still reach juju, when the guy could have disappeared from his abductor's den

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Curious345: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I heard you buried your grand father headless after his skull was mined. Is it true my brother?
πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by DesChyko: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
It's a good thing if he has met his end. A critical lesson to those who are seeking to cut corners tomorrow. Death to all dishonest persons corrupting the next generation!

How Yoruba people residing in SouthWest Nigeria are more informed about this nonentity is quite a wonder. If you watch, most people providing updates about this quite unproductive fellow are well-announced Yorubas here. What is the source of their information? πŸ€”
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Cantonese: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
DesChyko:

Typical of juvenile humans. They're quick to grasp the insulting words in a language, but not so adept at learning the basic rules of the same language. Since we're on holiday and I'm having a light schedule, I will spare you some minutes.

1. Their and there are homonyms but the former is a possessive pronoun and isn't fit for your sentence. There is the right choice.

2. Practitioner is the right way to spell that word. Although misspelling words are permissible (and to be corrected) in children, it is necessary to remember to spell correctly as you get older.

3. Since the noun replaced by that pronoun is singular, the right combination to use is a money ritualist. It's a shocker how you missed this.

I'd advise you to make submissions with more logic over emotions. As you can see, these are primary mistakes that could be overcome if you prioritized logic.

Have a great day! πŸ€—

But you forgot to ask the fellow to define the word β€œcretin”.

In all you gave him the befitting response. Hopefully out of self respect - that is if he has any - he”ll avoid responding to you.
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by 9japride(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
It's terrible how hatred can make people just formulate things online.
I don't know how someone will happily be very tribalistic online and still have the guts to receive services from the tribe he hates?
Do they pay people to post meaningless things or it done our of envy and hatred towards the Igbos.
Yet, they will say one Nigeria. One Nigeria with someone who can harm you if given the opportunity.
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Dikastan: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
OP, you need a serious hard but on your head,which okeite needs human blood? Which 50000 okeite are you talking about? Akwa does not have quarter of that number of okeite
Re: Pandemonium Breaks Out Among Okiete Ritualists Following Juju Priest's Abduction by Fsboperator3: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dikastan:
OP, you need a serious hard but on your head,which okeite needs human blood? Which 50000 okeite are you talking about? Akwa does not have quarter of that number of okeite

But it exists and must be served regular human blood

(1) (Reply)

S/E: Tinubu Appoints 3 Unpopular Women ,1 Ex Governor And Governorship Aspirant / Breaking : Atiku Urges Pdp, Lp, Nnpp, Sdp, Others To Merge Against Apc ( Pic ) / Two Women Looking At Their President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.