Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route (579 Views)

The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Poland Work Visa / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route by iykbethany(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
If you're interested in migrating to the UK under sponsored work visa routes, then this post is for you.

There are currently about 80,000 companies in the UK that have the license to sponsor work visas for applicants from Nigeria. The list was updated on July 20, 2023 by the UK Visas and Immigration Service.

My last visa update was on how to process UK student visa from Nigeria. Since then lots of people have been asking me how they can legally relocate to the UK on work visa. That's why I'm making this post.

How To Start?
Download the attached document and select the companies you want to contact. Search the companies on Google or LinkedIn to get their contact details, especially their email address.

As you search / research these companies you will discover that many of them have a website, so email/apply for their roles

I've posted the link several times but the post was deleted?
Re: Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route by Upaka(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2023
No attachment here
Re: Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route by iykbethany(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Upaka:
No attachment here

I posted the link twice and the post was deleted in its entirety.

It's like the bots don't like links no more

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight / What To Do? / Please Help Me To See Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.