Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye (40067 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Slynation(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Iyaebe,

So you are a Gbola Sampler? shocked

Tamara bo o! 😮🙆
You dey ask olosho what's your hobby... shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by DKM123: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ilebaye's strategy is to flirt with all the guys while trying to climb the social ladder. A bold and spicy girl...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Rahkman: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
I wonder how whitemoney wan fill her xtra large toto with him small penis

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I am not Fat.

But I know all Fat Guys can't have small diccks.😕

Just like Yanch size, Dicck size is not by Fat or Slim.🤨🙂

Don't spoil me for my mother please let me run away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by yahoodetector: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na the Maybach he buy and money he get dey enter your eye. Hoelosho

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by strictly4data: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by nepapole(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Useless show that will not favour me and my family
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Fat somebody is entering her eyes shior . Fat guys and small something and imagine the suffocation that comes along with it during coitus ewww. Imagination wan finish my facial expression. Women with fat men I hail una ooo you deserve a medal

Talk your own

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Moniya4Real(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Not All fat men have small gbola naw

IconicR:
Fat somebody is entering her eyes shior . Fat guys and small something and imagine the suffocation that comes along with it during coitus ewww. Imagination wan finish my facial expression. Women with fat men I hail una ooo you deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by BoldBrainz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Show never even start, people don begin horrny . Nigerians and knack sha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Moniya4Real(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
No be to get fine yansh. Is it fake or original?

VinnyBaba:

This Kogi Girl still no wan wise. sad

She has fine Ass, though.☺️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by TotoGame(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I am not Fat.

But I know all Fat Guys can't have small diccks.😕

Just like Yanch size, Dicck size is not by Fat or Slim.🤨🙂

That's correct, penis size is genetic cus I have seen a fat guy wey carry bazuka for waist

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by VinnyBaba: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Moniya4Real:

No be to get fine yansh. Is it fake or original?

Her Yanch is natural, Bro.

The Ilebaye Girl is Petite like Genevieve Nnaji and looks Starved of Gbola. embarassed

She get Luck say I no dey the House! sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by fof1: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

You don't know what U are saying Pls. Some Fat Men are heavily Endowed...you will be amazed at the Size...so Think very well Pls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ilebaye is that kind of girl that like anything in trousers, so far you are a man no wahala and she likes coddling and gum body too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Landmine1: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
you no reach that guy boxers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
OBTOREPA:
They never still ban this nonsense?
Come to think of it, where are you guys getting fuel to watch this rubbish show.
Fuel no scarce na cost e cost

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by FuckSilly: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nursepepeye:
somebody with smelly thing dey talk
How fat fart is your partner?
Are you proud of him?
Are you proud of yourself?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Tecnophone: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
you are a supporter of bbnaija but you opposed davido Jaye music, you are stupid, ogun kill ur family you silly fanatics .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by jayAjoku(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
This one na pure Homo Wetin concern you and person Gbola size fat or slim ?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Passionate888: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
She shoot her shots

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by owolabi5: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by VinnyBaba: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
jayAjoku:
This one na pure Homo Wetin concern you and person Gbola size fat or slim ?

She is Female, Ok? 😏
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by meobizy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Whitemoney said after winning, “the cooking strategy don cast. E no go work again.” See him using it to steal the girl’s heart and affection.

The Ilebaye, her eye too chook. She has a crush on all ten boys in the house. She has flirted with all of them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Moniya4Real(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bad guy.

VinnyBaba:

Her Yanch is natural, Bro.

The Ilebaye Girl is Petite like Genevieve Nnaji and looks Starved of Gbola. embarassed

She get Luck say I no dey the House! sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by VinnyBaba: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
meobizy:
Whitemoney said after winning, “the cooking strategy don cast. E no go work again.” See him using it to steal the girl’s heart and affection.

The Ilebaye, her eye too chook. She has a crush on all ten boys in the house. She has flirted with all of them.

That's why I say She is Sex starved.😕

She need Strong Gbola when go Favour her and her Family. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Smart Guy..

See as they wan enter him with style.

Meanwhile..

Uriel is still a background personality in the house.

Thanks Goodness them no bring any married people or relationship people into this house.

Thus,, they are all free for HEAVY MINGLE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Menclothing: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Clout chasing bbn
Go and toast him straight

16k only

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

That's why I say She is Sex starved.😕

She need Strong Gbola when go Favour her and her Family. embarassed

It’s too early to be sex starved. She can use her fingers or borrow another female’s ‘tool.’ Kayode protects the females.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Shinjawestside: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nursepepeye:
somebody with smelly thing dey talk

🤣🤣
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye by Charx122: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

How the matter come affect you like this?
She get eyes for good thing and your condemning the young man, that his fat?
You when like man when be like firewood nobody complain for your matter. Haba! Stop Jealousy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Here Are Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Eviction This Week / Throwback Of Gifty In School Uniform / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.