Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye (24696 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... / Room On Fire As Occupants Watching BBNaija In The Sitting Room / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
OluchiDelly:

why are you guys easily swayed by wrong caption. make una dey read content well b4 attacking.

He said football addict( addict not lovers). moreover he did not condemn watching football but watching it at the expense of Gods service.
u can't really love football if u aren't passionate or addicted to it... U think it's easy to pay over 400 pounds annually to subscribe to Barcelona as a fan yearly??...

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Love800(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
The guy is 100percent correct.

Both are time wasters

Everybody get wetin he take dey waste time for life.

Naso e be

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Advancedman(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He is actually Right!🤔🙂

All are TIME WASTERS.😒

Sitting on a Saturday afternoon to watch EPL from 12:30pm to 7:30pm
Arsenal vs Everton
Man u vs Fulham
Norwich vs Chelsea

is all WASTE of time, like BBNaija. sad

He is not right and they are not the same.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oga go and rest are not in 70s... it will be a very shameful if I didn't see u in heaven that day

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by sparko1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Vulcan24:

This man didn't advise you to smoke or kill or do anything that will reverse you yet you still find a way of punching holes in his advice! U can't be overwise naa!

He's just advising you to remove the log in your eye so u can see the speck in another's eye!
This generation is overwhelming Sha!

Keep your shallow advice to yourself, those emotional blackmail comment have no effect on me, entertainment pays over half of the world salary, how much do your church pay their workers, 90% of those that contribute to the growth of your church has either a direct or indirect link to entertainment.

Why do you think all the pastors are moving everything online, on TV, because its entertainment, you want to act smart, go back to your public address system of evangelism and crusade announcement.

The problem with you lot is, you don't want to admit anything done in church is wrong, there is only one perfect being and he is in heaven, until you get there, you are just like the rest of us, so suck it up.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by OyinO: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
I'm not surprised to hear this because a Christian is someone who is not themselves on Sundays. Same with the others.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by AfonjaPriest: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Justme65:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and by special grace of God you shall never experience backwardness and an untimely death in your life amen, please if it's for us to eat for the sake of God this my account Access b, ank 16 77 15, 17 61 Janet, Jacobs

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Janet Jacob the beggar. Is it today you started your begging? Using different monikers to perpetuate your begging, you cannot be allowed to deceive Nairalanders anymore. Here are some of your previous monikers: Jacob67, jane3310, janetjacob8, iiifedimma, Janet3oo, Gracious02, Blessings139, etc.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used many monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by toprealman: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Man playing God!
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Killermamba: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
We should stop watching football abi? What about Believers who are footballers? Na devil create them to compete with God?
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by SURElee(f): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2023
These ones should focus on their drama ministry and stop condemning people and their choices.

The scripture says I place before you life and death, choose ye this day, choose life that you may live.

God gave us the power of choice. He isn't forcing himself on anybody.

They should focus on their drama ministry and let others choose their recreational hobbies in peace and let God be the judge.

Last time I checked, God isn't tired of being the judge of the whole earth that he assigned Joshua or his father to come out openly to condemn as Assistant Jesus.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by bigtt76(f): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2023
All these gas lighting behavior is what I hate among people like this. You mean I should have no live outside the church? Just go to church, watch church movies and programs and nothing else? Werey

Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by NoToPile: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Shots fired

I know the God will judge crew will come for his head.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He is actually Right!🤔🙂

All are TIME WASTERS.😒

Sitting on a Saturday afternoon to watch EPL from 12:30pm to 7:30pm
Arsenal vs Everton
Man u vs Fulham
Norwich vs Chelsea

is all WASTE of time, like BBNaija. sad
That was not what he said. He said if that time is meant for fellowship and you avoided such meetings for football matches , then the ball is a god in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Apt.
If Soccer takes the place of God in your life it becomes an idol. It becomes a sin
If your business or Job takes the place of God in your life, it becomes an idol and a sin.
If your spouse or kids take the place of God in your life, they become idols.

GOD should be our is number 1. Not just in mouth but in act. We are created to give HIM pleasure.
Any other thing that takes 1st place is an idol.
What about Nairaland? You are here everytime. That's an addiction

How are we not sure that you posted this in within a fellowship meeting

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Khallicopyro: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
No sir! They are not the same. There's no sex and sex suggestive scenes in a football match like it's seen on the BBN show
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Abioladoks: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
See God Vice in control
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Vulcan24(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2023
sparko1:

Keep your shallow advice to yourself, those emotional blackmail comment have no effect on me, entertainment pays over half of the world salary, how much do your church pay their workers, 90% of those that contribute to the growth of your church has either a direct or indirect link to entertainment.

Why do you think all the pastors are moving everything online, on TV, because its entertainment, you want to act smart, go back to your public address system of evangelism and crusade announcement.

The problem with you lot is, you don't want to admit anything done in church is wrong, there is only one perfect being and he is in heaven, until you get there, you are just like the rest of us, so suck it up.

You are mixing up media with entertainment! Going online or using mass medium isn't entertainment. Entertainment is a Proffesional content while church can use any media for their religious content too.

There is nothing that associates BBN with Churches because they are both online. Besides I noticed you are not very experienced in your responses.
Understand the point the pastor is making, don't criticize others for their shortcomings when you have yours ! That's the msg. It has nothing to do with income of the industry, even if you want to cite this, lots of questionable industries are booming but does it make it legit or pious?

Ppl will choose their source of income based on their conscience and belief not because it is just booming. Why do t u deal drugs? It's a booming biz
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Kemadealadire(f): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Joshua is right and brave.In this generation that a lot don't like the truth and you get dragged for saying it, I commend him.

1 Like

Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Swissli(f): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Do We Still Have True Christianity In This Country? sad
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Tundex911: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2023
People just dey talk rubbish up and down

God no go shame us all 🙏
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by achorladey: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]

Regimented way of thinking.
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kuku say soccer players are wicked people
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by IPG4GOD: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Anything vthat can make you skip Church services or Spiritual program is devilish,BBnija is complete satanic, getting addicted to extend of checking live score during services is evil and sign of hell direction......pls watch and pray the coming of Jesus Christ is imminent
Re: Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye by Obaaderemi2: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Misleading headline. That's not what he said!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him / The Wedding Party 2 - Official Trailer And Poster / Folake Olowofoyeku Plays Lead Role In New CBS Show "Bob Hearts Abishola" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.