Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

APC And Its Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Its Supporters (199 Views)

Message To Pdp And Its Supporters / Why Is APC Or Its Supporters Finding It Difficult To Show Us Buhari Achievement / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Its Supporters by JDJDjD: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have never seen people so shameless like those supporting APC.
Imagine someone supporting Tinubu, having the audacity to call Obi a criminal 😂
Even if i caught a criminal red handed, as long as I support Tinubu and APC, shame and conscience will never allow me to call the person a criminal knowing fully well I am a supporter of the biggest criminal alive.

Some of them even say Peter Obi was deported from UK🤣
People supporting someone that went to Chicago to push white powder o and was caught🤗

These people have conquered shame and hail them very well
E nor easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Its Supporters by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously
JDJDjD:
Even if i caught a criminal red handed, as long as I support Tinubu and APC, shame and conscience will never allow me to call the person a criminal knowing fully well I am a supporter of the biggest criminal alive.

People supporting someone that went to Chicago to push white powder o and was caught🤗

E nor easy

1 Like

Re: APC And Its Supporters by Exclusive101: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Are you talking about Peter Obi

Same
1. Pandora criminal the only Nigeria politician yo open Pandora account in his daughter Gabrielle's name with his loot.

2. The same Peter Pandoraa Obi that was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo the then Lagos commissioner of police looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers go his warehouse in Orile Lagos

"** The foolish soul among you ipob n Obidaftis should note I stayed clearly where Peter Obi looted from n the location where the loot was discovered plus what was used to transport the loot which is the Peter Obi governor convoy.

3. Same criminal that built Next malls in Abuja n PH from Anambra coffers thankfully Abuja next mall as been burnt to ashes by God exposing the criminal bastard. Till this hour the fool is unable to rebuild it nor does he have access to Anambra coffers to build himself another mall. It is with our very eyes the UK Next was closed down n the Pandora criminal Peter Obi chased out of the UK over tax fraud n others.

4. Should we talk about brewery daylight fraud in conjunction with the Pandoraa criminal n his father as chairman ?

How many person wan count on the criminality of Peter Obi we never talk about the murder the bastard m cursed soul supervised with so many dead in Ezu river that Endsars remain a child play when compared.

This daredevil criminal you sell as a saint will definitely leas to your doom cos you know the truth about his criminality.

JDJDjD:

E nor easy
Re: APC And Its Supporters by duro4chang(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Trash
Re: APC And Its Supporters by JDJDjD: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Are you talking about Peter Obi

Same
1. Pandora criminal the only Nigeria politician yo open Pandora account in his daughter Gabrielle's name with his loot.

2. The same Peter Pandoraa Obi that was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo the then Lagos commissioner of police looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers go his warehouse in Orile Lagos

"** The foolish soul among you ipob n Obidaftis should note I stayed clearly where Peter Obi looted from n the location where the loot was discovered plus what was used to transport the loot which is the Peter Obi governor convoy.

3. Same criminal that built Next malls in Abuja n PH from Anambra coffers thankfully Abuja next mall as been burnt to ashes by God exposing the criminal bastard. Till this hour the fool is unable to rebuild it nor does he have access to Anambra coffers to build himself another mall. It is with our very eyes the UK Next was closed down n the Pandora criminal Peter Obi chased out of the UK over tax fraud n others.

4. Should we talk about brewery daylight fraud in conjunction with the Pandoraa criminal n his father as chairman ?

How many person wan count on the criminality of Peter Obi we never talk about the murder the bastard m cursed soul supervised with so many dead in Ezu river that Endsars remain a child play when compared.

This daredevil criminal you sell as a saint will definitely leas to your doom cos you know the truth about his criminality.

Lolz
See one of them
Re: APC And Its Supporters by JDJDjD: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
yarimo:
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously
🤣
Na dem
Re: APC And Its Supporters by Exclusive101: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Why not debunk any of my claim about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

JDJDjD:

Lolz
See one of them
Re: APC And Its Supporters by JDJDjD: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
Why not debunk any of my claim about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Eyah!!!!
He say make i debunk 😭😭

Debunk what exactly?🤣🤣

U think I have time for constant rhetorics and propagandas🤣

Obi gave u guys an open cheque during the campaign that if anyone has any proof that he stole a kobo from Anambra purse as a governor then he will withdraw from the race.

None of U took all these allegations to court so he can dropout of the race🤣🤣
Na only online and nairaland especially all of una they repeat same thing for over a year now😂
More like copy and paste😁😁

My guy, i know how badly u guys want all these lies and propaganda to stick, yet after a year plus, nobody is even buying it
I think it's time ur various admins and influencers concort another lies and propagandas. These one u copied and paste here are outdated alraady.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Clement Akanni Meets With Royal Fathers And Community Leaders Across Boluwad / French Embassy In Niger Republic Is Down, See Details / Tinubu Should Be Afraid Of Nigerian Citizens - Not Soldiers Coup De Tat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.