Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission (13594 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by MorataFC: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Good
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by lexy2014: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I hope El-Rufai a very sensitive Ministerial position. The man too has a Midas touch.

What midas touch?

1 Like

Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by happney65: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
30k will soon drop for their minions on nairaland to be writing articles and biographies up and down

Them suppose don increase am to about maybe 40K sha. grin

Awon alaye baje.
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by Hollyharjii: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
lolzzz
Corridon:
Gaybriel.
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by Germi9: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2023
They look alike
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by spencekat(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Hollyharjii:
I just like this man called Akpabio naturally, e be like joy giver to me, him face alone self na love wantintin

Keep soaring higher my SP
Na pay master o.A generous politician.
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by crossbreedwears(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2023
We have competent hands but the ratio is too low
Urheadmaster:
tongue

ministerial nominees of bunch of incompetent past and present crooks
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by Hollyharjii: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2023
I tell you

spencekat:
Na pay master o.A generous politician.
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by Cromagnon: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

ministerial nominees of bunch of incompetent past and present crooks
who did you expect before
Bunch of future crooks that are not party members?
Re: SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission by manneger2: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
fastcleanx1:
Where Clean Homes Begin! 🌟 Embrace a Fresh Start with Our Expert Cleaning Services. 🏠 Leave the Mess to Us and Enjoy the Beauty of a Spotless Home. ✨ Let Our Cleaning Magic Transform Your Space Today🧻🧹
Your company didn’t know is wise to use a Nigerian or black for that poster advert, why is black race a course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Restores Tambuwal’s Security Aides / Blind Man In Borno Donates His Land To Shelter Refugees. Photo / APC State Chairmen Extend Oyegun’s Tenure By 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.