Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun (63955 Views)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) / Davido Adeleke Africa No. 1 New Hit "Blow My Mind" / Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke Blasts Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Chucks13: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2023
ayodaisi:
Which kind of religion is this

"Humanity most deadly mistake religion". That is the definition of that religion.

I will rather be an idol worshiper than to be a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by VenExchangee: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2023
zoedew:

Wrong! It is important!! It touches on the sensibilities of Muslims who will stop at nothing to redress any perceived insult to their religion. The video was shot in the premises of the Mosque in late Senator Adetunji Adeleke’s residence in Ede Osun State. The place might be attacked for that reason and collateral damage could result. We must act with wisdom.
Hypocrisy at it peaks.
Just look at yourself and what you just said.

2 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Dozie32(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by emapeteum(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Muslims always make mountains out of mold hill. Why can't your God fight for himself; Can one can't count the number of times you guys have disparaged Christianity and the Church and nobody called for anarchy? Where is Deborah and others today? El Rufai, the defender of the Islamic faith is walking freely today despite the death of thousands of southern Kaduna people and his comments about Christianity. Quite sad that we are in the same country with these sets of people who don't reason rationally and who don't even understand Islam. Today, most youths are leaving Islam in Iran because these youths are far more rational and educated than Nigerian Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Chochovini: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
grin omo which kind religion be this
. SATANIC and religion of SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by tonytony208(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Olololonwa:
I think we shouldn't play with anything a man holds dear

I think we should stop fighting for God.

If Islam is truly from God and not some empty fake religion from a fake prophet, God will fight for the religion when it is attacked in any way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Teymanhenry(f): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Nah, they should rather go to court. What bullshit is this. Indeed people perish because of lack of knowledge. These people are just too much aback

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Tizu(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2023
It is now I am beginning to believe that every Muslim has some traces of madness in him. Sorry to say this but it is a reality.
Can someone tell me what is wrong with that music.
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by perryy(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Barbarians. I wonder how many of them have been cautioned for murdering Deborah.

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Babastrong(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=realmindz post=124680875] Religion of terror!
Imagine a world without Islam [God knew it'll be useless hence he created islam. after he's the owner of the pen, he writes whatever he likes.]
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Flows001(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Na better craze dey worry dem..
Where dem see Davido for the video, abi dem hear him voice for the song?

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by watersideboys: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Why are these Muslims so jobless

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Kuramushe(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Bladerdash!
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Iseoluwani: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Aboki99:

Because you ppl stand for nothing and fall for everything, you expect everyone to be like you?

Tell me one value you ppl stand for apart from get rich quick by hook or crook by fair means or foul?

Check who ur real father is first b4 poking your nose in muslim matter...

Very boooring
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Rhozabeth(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to you is to be a muslim! They preach peace but act the opposite!

3 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Angrymode: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Eagle360:
When are they reporting Gandollar to IGP?

On that note, the Islambad hypocrites said their book said they should not criticize their rich leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by 4evayours: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Ndi ara, nonsense.
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Snowx: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2023
This religion is mad.. I mean Muslim

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Psoul(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Rubbish. If full Islamic laws is bn applied in Nigeria now, you'll still see this same people running away from the law and the religion they are fighting for. You'll see them running to other countries that have liberal laws.

They are so crudely intolerant. And they'll not like to divide this country so that each man will go to where he can practice his own religion the way he want. They are leach and parasites that cannot stand on their own.

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by taiwog700: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
clown Aseke is a Muslim and I have video of him singing inside church with Arabic headtie... why not go to Saudi and enjoy their freedom why trying to move to America for greener pasture tozo

For wia dem they gree go their mosley country .make dem kill am?
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by dmbb: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2023
wildikeman:
These muslims no get work o...useless religion. I hate them all
Nigeria is an Islamic state pagan (arne) is not allowed to joke with our religion

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by spencekat(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It's the Video!

Muslims are Hypersensitive to issues about their Religion. sad

A Meek, Quiet, Loving Hausa/Fulani Muslim Man will Turn to a Savage BEAST
and Spill BLOOD once you disrespect his religion.😒😕
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Thomasankara(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2023
[/color] peradventure the group is promoting Islam in good light[color=#770077]
Nukilia:
grin Wonder shall never end.

Waiting for the group to report bandits and boko haram to police
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by greggng: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2023
This is why Israel doesn't give a Bleep about this people . The only language the understand is violence

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by pepericozi: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2023
realmindz:
Religion of terror!

Imagine a world without Islam

You got it right.

They are actually terrorist group

2 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Ikejime: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2023
I think Nigeria should split. There is no reason to condone this nonsense called union. We in the south are not the same with the North

1 Like

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Kukutente23: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2023
So they even recognise that there's hardship caused by fuel subsidy removal
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Olololonwa:
I think we shouldn't play with anything a man holds dear
Anything you hold dear that results into killing another human or destroying properties is evil

2 Likes

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by Morbeta11(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
My gift to Davido.....you are well protected.

Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by phemmyfour: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
zoedew:

Wrong! It is important!! It touches on the sensibilities of Muslims who will stop at nothing to redress any perceived insult to their religion. The video was shot in the premises of the Mosque in late Senator Adetunji Adeleke’s residence in Ede Osun State. The place might be attacked for that reason and collateral damage could result. We must act with wisdom.
And they should be jailed. Can they try such outside the Country?
Useless mofos
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by cowboyT: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Nukilia:
grin Wonder shall never end.
Waiting for the group to report bandits and boko haram to police
I think those ones are in line and not contradicting to their beliefs.
Re: Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun by NairaLux(f): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.