Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video (262 Views)

10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) / Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
✓ Logos Lori is a Muslim

✓ Davido is not the artist who actually made the song

✓ The place where the music was shot is not a mosque, it's residential building and they only painted the front of the house in white colour

✓ The horn speaker placed on top of the house was never connected to anything

Botomline, I see no reason to make issues out of nothing except there are some people who has personal hatred for Davido but they should be mindful of their incitement

1 Like

Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:
✓ Logos Lori is a Muslim
You should have said he has a Muslim name or he calls himself a Muslim. More appropriately, he identifies as a Muslim. That doesn't make him a Muslim!

✓ Davido is not the artist who actually made the song
This doesn't carry weight! He promoted an important pillar of Islam with musicals which is forbidden in Islam especially with his clout online!

✓ The place where the music was shot is not a mosque, it's residential building and they only painted the front of the house in white colour
It doesn't matter. He still denigrated an important pillar of Islam! Anyone who consciously and intentionally joke with any part of Islam is out of Islam!

✓ The horn speaker placed on top of the house was never connected to anything
This is still a semblance of a mosque!

Botomline, I see no reason to make issues out of nothing except there are some people who has personal hatred for Davido but they should be mindful of their incitement

We Muslims want to be peaceful! But only to those who want peace! We don't take any part of our religion lightly like the Christians, etc.

Salah, the Muslim prayer is one of the pillars of Islam! We don't joke with it!
The mosque is a place of worship and not a place where comedians, musicians, etc come and entertain!

Creating a semblance of the above will of course bring the anger of Muslims who hold dear to their heart the tradition of Islam!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
You should have said he has a Muslim name or he calls himself a Muslim. More appropriately, he identifies as a Muslim. That doesn't make him a Muslim!

This doesn't carry weight! He promoted an important pillar of Islam with musicals which is forbidden in Islam especially with his clout online!

It doesn't matter. He still denigrated an important pillar of Islam! Anyone who consciously and intentionally joke with any part of Islam is out of Islam!

This is still a semblance of a mosque!

We Muslims want to be peaceful! But only to those who want peace! We don't take any part of our religion lightly like the Christians, etc.

Salah, the Muslim prayer is one of the pillars of Islam! We don't joke with it!

I'm sure you can see the people making noise gat no point

You said semblance of mosque but not a mosque

Like I said, nobody gat monopoly of violence, when you push goat to the wall it will turn back n knock you down

People who hardly make noise when dem go crazy, many of those fanning embers of violence will not live to witness the end

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:

I'm sure you can see the people making noise gat no point
lipsrsealed

You said semblance of mosque but not a mosque
Why use it?

Like I said, nobody gat monopoly of violence, when you push goat to the wall it will turn back n knock you down

People who hardly make noise when dem go crazy, many of those fanning embers of violence will not live to witness the end

A word is enough for the wise
It seems you already want violence and not peace. Most of you are probably frustrated already and are looking for where to unleash your fury!

Una eyes go clear!
Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by ANTlSLAAM: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

Why use it?

It seems you already want violence and not peace. Most of you are probably frustrated already and are looking for where to unleash your fury!

Una eyes go clear!

Jihadi I trust you, always ready for violence..

Yesterday, Asisat Oshoala who is a Muslim comot her cloth to celebrate a goal against Australia in the ongoing women world cup.

Why would a Muslim do that? Don't you think FIFA must delete that video and she must apologize to the Islam community of Nigeria

She must apologize and delete that video abi bawo

Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by AntiChristian: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Jihadi I trust you, always ready for violence..

Yesterday, Asisat Oshoala who is a Muslim comot her cloth to celebrate a goal against Australia in the ongoing women world cup.

Her affairs is not my business. It is yours as the monitor! I don't even know if she is a Muslim. Probably you do pray together with her in a mosque, Fast Ramadan, etc together!

Why would a Muslim do that?

She isn't an Angel. She is human! And even if she is a Muslim, she has erred!

Don't you think FIFA must delete that video and she must apologize to the Islam community of Nigeria

She must apologize and delete that video abi bawo
The actions of a Muslim is not my business as she didn't do that and claim it is from Islam! She is not even using Hijab! I wonder what kind of grey matter you dey take reason!

Bye!
Re: Facts About Davido - Logos Lori Video by ANTlSLAAM: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Her affairs is not my business. It is yours as the monitor! I don't even know if she is a Muslim. Probably you do pray together with her in a mosque, Fast Ramadan, etc together!

It is now you will never know if she is a Muslim nah after disgracing the religion of allah.

Na your mosalasi jimoh me and she dey take pray together nah. Sebi as you see me I resemble you head-slammer abi bawo

AntiChristian:

She isn't an Angel. She is human! And even if she is a Muslim, she has erred!

So therefore tell your rascal fellow slaves to stop killing for Muhammad, allah and Islam as nobody is perfect

AntiChristian:

The actions of a Muslim is not my business as she didn't do that and claim it is from Islam!

Are you now denying your people that are fighting and killing for allah all because of muhammad and Islam? Keep it up sogbo

AntiChristian:

She is not even using Hijab! I wonder what kind of grey matter you dey take reason!

Ma worry she go wear hijab when coming to field next time maybe that one go give you guys sense of belonging

AntiChristian:

Bye!

MASS ALARM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friendship / Islam : Hadith For Today December 21, 2018 : Topic – Prostration / People You Would Find During Fajr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.