Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In (1760 Views)

36 Governors Agree To End Nomadic Cattle Rearing / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Monsignor22: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Cattle Rearing: Terrorists kill 21 Fulani herdsmen for ignoring their warning in Borno

At least 21 herdsmen have been killed by the Islamic State of the West African Province (ISWAP) fighters in separate attacks in Borno State, North East of Nigeria for ignoring the warning of the terrorists group.

Sources said the terrorists who rode on 17 motorcycles attacked and killed 14 herdsmen in the axis of Kukawa in the evening of Tuesday 25, July 2023 after accusing them of trespassing.

A Counter-Insurgency Expert and Security Analyst in the Lake Chad region, Zagazola Makama who confirmed the atrack said they didn’t fire any shots from their rifles as they freely deployed machetes in beheading many of the herdsmen.

After killing the herdsmen and stealing their livestock, the insurgents moved towards the axis of Kukawa, Doro and Kalla, areas suspected to be occupied by large numbers of the terrorists.

Consequently, on July 25, at about 2300hours, the terrorists in about 7 gun trucks intercepted another Fulani herdsmen in the axis of Kukawa and killed six additional persons after warning them not to ever come to the area.

Some of the remaining victims who fled the scene were able to recover four bodies in the aftermath of the attacks leaving several bodies to litter in the bushes.

On Monday July 24, 2023, ISWAP terrorists abducted about 7 Fulani herdsmen in Monguno after sneaking to the town through the axis of Ajilari Charly 7.

This was as another unspecified number of the Fulani men were abducted by the terrorists group in Garere village in Gudumbali local government area of Borno State where they demanded for N40 million ransome.

ISWAP leadership had recently placed a ban on fishing, farming and cattle rearing within some of its hideouts after accusing the people of spying on them for the Nigerian Military.

Sources pointes out that the week-long onslaught against the herdsmen have forced them to flee from Lake Chad to safer locations in the axis of Cameroon, Niger and Chad.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/cattle-rearing-terrorists-kill-21-fulani-herdsmen-for-ignoring-their-warning-in-borno/amp/
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by CodeTemplar: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2023
They own Nigeria and can graze anywhere now. Illiterate terrorists.
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Curse777: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2023
😳

Kanuri vs Fulani....

ESN vs Ibo traders...

Which way Naija

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by AmehTsaev: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2023
As Yorubas will say, " Gambari pa Fulani"

Kanuri have never liked Foo-lani dating as far back as the Kanem-Bornu resistance to Usman Dan-fodio's jihadist war, two groups of people that harbor age-long hatred towards each other...na Kanuri get the medicine of the fulani animals cause they have the sophisticated weaponry through Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorist cells to deal with the fulani savages.

So on this one I say kudos to ISWAP, kill more of them- women and children alike.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by AmehTsaev: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
😳

Kanuri vs Fulani....

ESN vs Ibo traders...

Which way Naija

Yaribaa vs Fulani

8 Likes

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Curse777: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Yaribaa vs Fulani

IPOB Ibo vs Ohaneze Igbo

Igbo are actually fighting themselves

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by tooth4tooth: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2023
I want to see how the Fulanis will retaliate this.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2023
they shld keep it up. very good
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by WorldRichest: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2023
I told you all, no matter how good or bad a thing is, there will still be the other side. So, not everything about terrorists is bad.

Now look at the children of Lucifer helping Nigeria to take out their cousins.

Ogun kee all of una

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by WorldRichest: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I want to see the how Fulanis will retaliate this.

I want to hear the El-Rufais

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by rammiculate: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Insane people

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Corn247: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2023
grin
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by gidgiddy: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I want to see the how Fulanis will retaliate this.

I want to see if the non Igbos who wail about IPOB all day, will wail for one second about this

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by crossfm: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2023
Killing have become a normal thing in Nigeria.
We just hear it and move on,like it's business as usual.

No value for human life again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by RuggedBiafran: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Freestuffng
Helinus
Omenka
...................and the rest of the Osun Based Sadwasted (SW) Propagandist of APC. Please come and show us the reason why we need to actually save the North from killing each other.

The SE shouldn't be your only problem. In the ZOO you love. Useless Misfits
grin

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by RuggedBiafran: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2023
They will NEVER. There is no satisfaction mocking the Northern bloodbath, that occurs daily. It's the SE that is their prolonged problem. They are sincerely useless mizcreants grin.

gidgiddy:

I want to see if the non Igbos who wail about IPOB all day, will wail for one second about this
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Ikaeniyan0: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Monsignor22:
Cattle Rearing: Terrorists kill 21 Fulani herdsmen for ignoring their warning in Borno

Sources pointes out that the week-long onslaught against the herdsmen have forced them to flee from Lake Chad to safer locations in the axis of Cameroon, Niger and Chad.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/cattle-rearing-terrorists-kill-21-fulani-herdsmen-for-ignoring-their-warning-in-borno/amp/
So Fulani herdsmen can flee too?

May their soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by System202: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Like I always used to say we Fulani's are victims of media propergander. many jealous idiots are quick to point fingers to fulanis when anything bad happens to them, I can remember when Boko Haram where killing innocents northerners then, must of the southerners are happy, they don't even hide it, although u guys introduced kidnapping in the country, they forgot a wise word saying be careful what you wish for cause u might get it. Thanks to Allah southerners especially south east today are experiencing ipob which is more than Boko Haram. I want to see wether u will blame fulani for what is going on in ur backyard.
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Racoon(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2023
BH terrorists versus killer Fulani terrorists. God help this nation.
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Varunpulyani: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Courtesy of one terrorist to another
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by mightyhaze: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

IPOB Ibo vs Ohaneze Igbo

wow..

So u can actually spell 'igbo'
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Varunpulyani: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

IPOB Ibo vs Ohaneze Igbo

Ewedu vs Emir
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by mightyhaze: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

they are actually trying frantically to downplay the events by bringing in Igbo to the discourse
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Morbeta11(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Family business.....
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Memberclub(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2023
System202:
Like I always used to say we Fulani's are victims of media propergander. many jealous idiots are quick to point fingers to fulanis when anything bad happens to them, I can remember when Boko Haram where killing innocents northerners then, must of the southerners are happy, they don't even hide it, although u guys introduced kidnapping in the country, they forgot a wise word saying be careful what you wish for cause u might get it. Thanks to Allah southerners especially south east today are experiencing ipob which is more than Boko Haram. I want to see wether u will blame fulani for what is going on in ur backyard.
did you just compare boko & ipob? 😳

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by BabaIbo: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Kan uri vs Ful ani

Ise se vs Mus lim

Ful ani vs Yor uba

Unknown Gunmen vs Ig bo

Hung er/Pov erty vs Ija w/South south

No region is left out.
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by tooth4tooth: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys are the na🤷
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Khd95(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Dog eat dog
You won’t see these hypocritical northern Muslims condemning these oo

I am a Muslim but sometimes I wonder the type of Allah in UAE, Saudi, and other prosperous Islamic states
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Stillkrug: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
😳

Kanuri vs Fulani....

ESN vs Ibo traders...

Which way Naija

Afonjeexy vs herdsman terrorist
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by INVINCIBLECSP2: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Nothing to say. No I do have something to say.
Death to all terrorists and their sponsors
Re: Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In by Cooly100: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

IPOB Ibo vs Ohaneze Igbo

Curse777, you are truly cursed indeed...

ISWAP killed Fulanis and you are all about IPob...

No be JUJU be that? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Scraps Ministry Of Niger Delta Affairs – Sources / Tinubu: This Is The Most Idiotic Request – Lauretta Onoche / Dollar Under Jonathan Compare To Tinubu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.