Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder (542 Views)

6 Simple And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Anxiety / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2023
I have been battling with a very chronic anxiety disorder for years now,

it's so pitiful that I don't even know how to open up to someone, I'm an introvert,...

Tho I have done so with few people in the past, they tried their best but somehow it's still there,

I think anxiety is one of the worst thing anybody can experience in this life,

What is life without peace of mind and constant fears?

My anxiety is somehow about spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics etc

Who can really help me out of this,
I don't want to live with this for the rest of my life,
I really need urgent help

If you can help please drop your contact , or do get in touch with this number on whatsapp ,it will be appreciated
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by modernWays: 2:00am On Jul 27, 2023
The first step to overcome anxiety is to assume that whatever happening to you is for a good reason. This will give you confidence about uncertainty of life that is always creating fear in you.

The second step is to live for the moment. Stop thinking about your past and future, just live for the present. Develop a pattern of thinking and believe system. Let me give myself as case study, I always believes that no matter what might comes my way in future, I will surely overcome it, so I don't think about them, and it is working for me. This might also work for you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Teetee777: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Let me ask you some questions:
1. Did you sleep well?
2. Sleeping from night till morning, what did you see in your dream?
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
modernWays:
The first step to overcome anxiety is to assume that whatever happening to you is for a good reason. This will give you confidence about uncertainty of life that is always creating fear in you.

The second step is to live for the moment. Stop thinking about your past and future, just live for the present. Develop a pattern of thinking and believe system. Let me give myself as case study, I always believes that no matter what might comes my way in future, I will surely overcome it, so I don't think about them, and it is working for me. This might also work for you.

Thanks for these tips,
Do you mind if we have a one on one conversation, so I can exactly know how you would apply this technique in my own case, if you were to be me,
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Teetee777:
Let me ask you some questions:
1. Did you sleep well?
2. Sleeping from night till morning, what did you see in your dream?

1. I felt anxious most part of the night
2. I saw a couple of things in my dream last night, one of them is, I saw myself fetch water from a well
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Teetee777: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Realz99:

1. I felt anxious most part of the night
2. I saw a couple of things in my dream last night, one of them is, I saw myself fetch water from a well
Ok.
Your case is not what a doctor can treat in the hospital but let me give you something to do and if that one is not working, there is oil in the north that is called anti - devil, I'm very sure of it inshaAllah.
Just go to anywhere they are selling herbs in the market, and tell them that you want to buy " apaasa or apaagun" either the root or leaves or bark, any one of it. Just use it to bath and drink morning and night for 3 days and let's see what happens then.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Teetee777:

Ok.
Your case is not what a doctor can treat in the hospital but let me give you something to do and if that one is not working, there is oil in the north that is called anti - devil, I'm very sure of it inshaAllah.
Just go to anywhere they are selling herbs in the market, and tell them that you want to buy " apaasa or apaagun" either the root or leaves or bark, any one of it. Just use it to bath and drink morning and night for 3 days and let's see what happens then.

Okay thank you,
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by descarado: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
How did you vonclide it's anxiety disorder?
We're you diagnosed?
Whoever did the diagnosis should be the one to profer solution not Internet users.

Anxiety disorder is a mental health problem that should be treated by professionals only.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
descarado:
How did you vonclide it's anxiety disorder?
We're you diagnosed?
Whoever did the diagnosis should be the one to profer solution not Internet users.

Anxiety disorder is a mental health problem that should be treated by professionals only.
I know it's anxiety because I am the one seeking for help and knows what is happening to me,
I have met with professional(s) in the past, but I'm sorry to say, their style of treatment didn't help, I just need a critical thinker to address some of the questions that brings about this anxiety , and it mustn't be treated by a professional only, someone can be counselled by a non professional,
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by descarado: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Realz99:

I know it's anxiety because I am the one seeking for help and knows what is happening to me,
I have met with professional(s) in the past, but I'm sorry to say, their style of treatment didn't help, I just need a critical thinker to address some of the questions that brings about this anxiety , and it mustn't be treated by a professional only, someone can be counselled by a non professional,
Anxiety disorder can only be treated by qualified professionals not critical thinkers.
It's more than counseling. That's a mental health problem.
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Realz99:
I have been battling with a very chronic anxiety disorder for years now,

it's so pitiful that I don't even know how to open up to someone, I'm an introvert,...

Tho I have done so with few people in the past, they tried their best but somehow it's still there,

I think anxiety is one of the worst thing anybody can experience in this life,

What is life without peace of mind and constant fears?

My anxiety is somehow about spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics etc

Who can really help me out of this,
I don't want to live with this for the rest of my life,
I really need urgent help

If you can help please drop your contact , or do get in touch with this number on whatsapp ,it will be appreciated
Re: Who Can Help Me Out Of Anxiety Disorder by Realz99: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Of Indian Professionals / Kidney For Sales At $10,000 / Get Shaved Both Up And Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.