Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun (13057 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
BreconHills:

I am not concerned with Dapo Abiodun. I am concerned thar you are spreading fake news based on ignorance of how the justice system works.
I’m not spreading fake news here. I’m spreading the fact. Police operatives has done their diligence on the Pdp petitions and the reports has been submitted to the tribunal court of justice. Dapo Abiodun is a goner
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Levels1:

You aren't current.

The useless Dapo is not a goner.

He will rather remain the governor or be giving to the 3rd position and not Adebutu who has now been declared wanted for vote buying.

Video evidence and live evidence has been presented to IGP, office of the Attorney general of the federation, and INEC respectively.

Currently he has flew the country
Dapo Abiodun is a goner joor. Even the #5000 cards Dapo Abiodun shared on the Election Day has been tendered as exhibits too in the tribunal. So pe otilo.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
rasxx:

Lol,wait till tribunal rules. It go shock you
yes now. Tribunal will decide on the case and vindicate chief Ladi Adebutu on his petition against Dapo , Inec and APC in ogun state.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Na you dey deceive yourself oooo.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by Levels1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
press9jatv:
Dapo Abiodun is a goner joor. Even the #5000 cards Dapo Abiodun shared on the Election Day has been tendered as exhibits too in the tribunal. So pe otilo.

Same as the 10k Adebutu shared.

I'm not a fans of Dapo but certainly Adebutu can't be declared... The 3rd position will be giving or Thief Dapo retain it.

Let just watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by favor914: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
press9jatv:
I’m not spreading fake news here. I’m spreading the fact. Police operatives has done their diligence on the Pdp petitions and the reports has been submitted to the tribunal court of justice. Dapo Abiodun is a goner
Incoherent Dreamer.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by favor914: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Levels1:

I'm not a fans of Dapo but certainly Adebutu can't be declared... The 3rd position will be giving or Thief Dapo retain it.

Let just watch out
Ogun remains with APC, Makinde will voluntarily hand over Oyo State next, he has to jump on the winners wagon like his Minister Brother Nyesom Wike, Edo & Delta state will follow in quick succession, Pdp is finished in South, & Mid West Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by AjaoEstater(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2023
alabler:
Hmmm, really! Are you still based in Ireland?

I am in Nigeria now it will be half a year on monday. Lived in Ireland for nearly 15 years also a naturalized citizen.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
favor914:
Incoherent Dreamer.
ma you dey dream pass. Dapo is a clueless goner joor
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by press9jatv: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Levels1:

Let just watch out
motigboooo. Dapo is a clueless goner joor
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by Levels1(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2023
press9jatv:
motigboooo. Dapo is a clueless goner joor

We are saying same things.

Dapo is a goner no doubt.

But the fact remains that if he's going certainly not Adebutu but the 3rd position.

Adebutu vote buying has made it impossible to be declared winner.

He's a wanted Man and I hope you are aware?

You can't dislike Dapo like I do.

But I'm just been pained that the tribunal will either leave him to continue governing or give the governorship to the 3rd position but certainly not Adebutu.
Re: Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
he delegation assigned to follow up with the site Admin (Banji) & Wokoma/Kaycee on the issue of water and PPE respectively

1. ON THE ISSUE OF WATER:
Banji mentioned that the site has asked a driver to go to PORTHARCOURT to help get bottle of water which will be available on or before the close of business today.

2. ON PPE:
Wokoma said that the dispatch team is ready to prepare the necessary FWB needed to pick the available PPE whenever kaycee is available to effect the pick up. However he mentioned that few items are not readily available. These include: Bag & Umbrella
Kaycee showed us a copy of the waybill given to her which she gave to one of the dispatch officers (Paul) who reverted saying those items are not in the dispatch cage, however Tope said it is likely Paul does not know where those items were placed, hence he will assist in locating them. Kaycee also confirmed that she will start disbursing the PPEs from tomorrow (9/8/23).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) / Osinbajo To Open Ayogu Eze’s Campaign Office Today In Enugu / Nobody Paid For Our Private Jet- Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.