Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Seyi Tinubu: My Father Will Not Disappoint Nigerians {VIDEO} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seyi Tinubu: My Father Will Not Disappoint Nigerians {VIDEO} (104 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / My Father Will Rule Nigeria Till He Dies / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: My Father Will Not Disappoint Nigerians {VIDEO} by greatmanbeatles: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2023
He says Tinubu will deliver on his promises.

Seyi, son of President Bola Tinubu, has assured Nigerians that his father will not fail them.

He gave the assurance in a now-viral video sent to actor Kehinde Adams, aka, Lege Miami on Wednesday.

He expressed optimism that his father will deliver on the “Renewed Hope” mandate.

He assured Nigerians that the ‘hope’ they have been expecting is here.

The serial entrepreneur described his father as the president “wanted by all.”

Click on the link below to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/seyi-tinubu-my-father-will-not-disappoint-nigerians

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Have Your Light Shine On / Product Expo To Showcase Wellness, Lifestyle Products In Lagos/abuja / Telenovelastv : The Captivating World Of Telenovelas And Soap Operas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.