Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,404 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation (33797 Views)

FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation / Fuel Subsidy: Students, Workers Resort To Bicycles In Maiduguri / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by iwaeda: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2023
APC wickedness, out of this World. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Wutinky: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2023
abhosts:
Nigerian roads were not designed with cyclists in mind, unlike many European cities like Amsterdam.

But wait, is there any good road in Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by orisa37: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2023
GOOD. TO STOP THE CRAZE FOR DOLLARS TO BUY EXPENSIVE VEHICLES.
I AM IN KADUNA. I WANT TO TRAVEL TO ONDO WITH MY LUGGAGES, BICYCLE WON'T CARRY ME MY LOAD.
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by iwaeda: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2023
orisa37:
GOOD. TO STOP THE CRAZE FOR DOLLARS TO BUY EXPENSIVE VEHICLES.
I AM IN KADUNA. I WANT TO TRAVEL TO ONDO WITH MY LUGGAGES, BICYCLE WON'T CARRY ME MY LOAD.
Believe the man at your perils. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by gaby(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Good.

Whether dem sell fuel 5k oh, my parents car must get fuel.

Those supporting their oppressors should fire down.
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by reiddecuti: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Funny! So Funny!! Really Funny!!! 🤣

Nigerians consider riding bicycles while they and them keep riding on luxury cars.

Good for Nigerians. Una must get sense by force.

3 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by pangtonchris: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Na Ogun go still kill una ?!
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by obaidan: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Bastards..do they know that the people that use bicycles in other countries have bicycle lanes..the idiots can't Even build sufficient car lanes, they are talking of bicycle.
You keep banning motorcycle everyday because of accident, but u want people to be riding bicycle, when there's no bicycle lane...bicycle should use same road as trailer..smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Didi2d(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Bicycle on bad road?
If the roads are good and well planned, then you can be talking about that. Cos it's a good idea

3 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by iykepromotions: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Bicycle business will boom now. These people supposed to know there are special roads for bicycles.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by ItisWell22(f): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Think9ja:
The person giving this advice will still drive and splash you muddy water on that bicycle.

Come to Abuja and see oppression.

Haven said that, congratulations to the people who knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that got nominated for a ministerial position.

It is your turn to eat from the national CAke.

Make sure say U chop well.
If you slack, you might not get the chance again.

Enjoy!

Very sincere of you! 😊🥰
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by bobbybrown007: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2023
If nothing is done quickly, they will give us anything and we will accept the rubbish they will say to us.
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Blacktruth: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Just imagine ,shame nor catch dis mumu
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by nnamdi640: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2023
I just pity those supporting this people parading themselves as politicians. Imagine what their master want them to do

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Cj4charles(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Wow they have finally started the process of taking us back to Stone age since Bubu couldn't complete the process Tinubu has come to actualize that plan😅🤣😅

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Mummyfour(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
TODAY'S HEADLINE....

The federal government of Nigeria says we should consider BICYCLES as a means of transportation 🤣🤣.

Abeg who dey sell bicycle before I carry the request go other social media platforms?

I want to place order for the one of 8k please, and it should come with factory fitted umbrella because of rain and sun.
And if you have the one that has some bullet proof vests and helmet because of insecurity on the road, I will patronize you. And while at it please help me to calculate how many days it would take me to get to Lagos from Abuja on the bicycle

We never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Omoapena(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Imagine the audacity, person wey no see food chop take get strength, nah hin wan ride bicycle….

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Blaze14k: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Agbadorians have u seen what we've been telling you. Una go chop corn tire.. I pity anyone who don't see anything wrong with this government.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by BouquiLake: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by purplekayc(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Are they alright? 😒
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Are there bike lanes

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by easzypeaszy(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2023
On wch road?
Sheh na Ogun state u wan dey consider bicycle wey roads be lik say dey bomb everywer

6 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Smithwilliams826: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Let them lead by example. Let them sell all their vehicles and hit the street for only 2yrs.
Then, we will follow suit.

What's stopping them from giving us 24/7 light so we can make use of electric vehicles?
Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Menclothing: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
I have 2 bicycles but Nigeria roads express don’t welcome bicycles they will jam it

Promo sales cotton turkey shirt 5k

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
I just dey laugh...! grin

Well, keeping fit is very good, I support it totally... But, disguising suffering as fitness is taking this image laundry to ridiculous and idiotic levels.

Y'all should quit provoking average Nigerians... I take God beg una!

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Smithwilliams826: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Or even solar.
So if we wan travel na bicycle we go use. Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Na Waa..

Yet they banned motorcycles in many cities.

Na bicycles them no go still ban too??

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by ransomed: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Baba nSeyi travelled with over 140cars at a go but wants us to ride Bicycle.. May God judge us according to our wickedness in Nigeria, amen.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by obailala(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/fg-urges-nigerians-to-consider-bicycles-for-transportation/
Meanwhile national assembly members just cornered over N30 billion for purchase of SUVs... Bastards!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Thank you. Bicycle is for well fed people and not corn and cassava survivors.

Electric bikes would have made far more sense.

Electric bikes will sap units when charging them na

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by ShenTeh(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Laugh wan kill me.

When the politicians are ordering and riding in v8 SUVs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.