Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No (114 Views)

Primera MFB Closes From 20th Of February To 1st Of March For Election / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of August Alone On Upwork / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
This post will be brief and lively

There is a Nigeria guy who trade in football,
He is a popular man in internet marketing, his name is Adetunji Gbolagade.his name might ring bell in ur ear.

Now here is the deal, he has been trading football since 2019 when I heard of him.

He profit monthly not daily like normal gambler do.

His charge to his game is very high but you will make profit month ending.

His charge is 100k

Now I want 9 man team,including I making is 10 man team

We contribute 10k each making it 100k

Then we create a telegram group or whatapp, 10 of us only and be playing his game

Re: Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you have any question you can ask me
Re: Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
SUPER ACCUMULATOR SYSTEM is giving me joy against August since all leagues will be fully on by August.

We can go back to the true performance. The break hurt us a bit but it's all joy now...

Bundesliga starts this weekend. Spanish league startes

English championship starts Aug 4th.

Spanish, English, French etc starts on Aug 12th.

Most others started already
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

Re: Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Up there, was the performance from last year till this year,
Re: Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
He operate in telegram group and be is very transparent, I have sub with him last year September October,

But I spent the money on family issue,

Nairaland don't like link here, so I can't post the man telegram group link here
Re: Life Changing Opportunity For U,starting On The 1st Of August, ( Grab Ur Slot No by Happytega: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you are ready just put your details below, let me create a group for us for more discussion,

1. Henry Tega 10k phone number 08024676513

(1) (Reply)

Unravel The Enigma Of "The Man From Taured" With Article Junkie. / The Most Dangerous Words To Avoid If You Want Nigeria To Grow / Proof That You Can Outsell Your Competitors And Grow Your Business Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.