Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV (2202 Views)

2023: Southeast Ranks As Safest Region In Nigeria - Punch / SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads / Breaking News! SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With NW And NE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by OfficialAPCNig: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Despite the sit at home protest, South East remains the safest region in the South.

SW came distant third.

Our Yoruba brothers should stop disgracing the SOUTH.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Temidayo9(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
You and I know the truth. You don't need to wait for Channel Tv to tell you that. Let's wait till next Monday

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by raskymonojendor: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Temidayo9:
You and I know the truth. You don't need to wait for Channel Tv to tell you that. Let's wait till next Monday
grin grin grin

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Sitwalkstand: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Mendi408(f): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
They never see bandit that's why

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by OfficialAPCNig: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Temidayo9:
E shock you abi? You no believe say SE despite the senational reporting is still more secured than your SW by a country mile.

SE is only Monday's but SW is everyday. They no born you well to walk for Lagos or Ibadan for night

😂😂😂

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Yourbaslayer: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Waiting for the day south west will be declared safest region in Nigeria, I will celebrate it. grin grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Racoon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is everywhere, but comparatively the South-East is relatively safer. The lies and propaganda by other regions especially our brethren from the other side of the Niger makes it look like it is the most assaulted or afflicted.

Despite the UGM and occasional killer Fulani menace down in alaigbo, we have never been chased to Benin Republic like Ogun people or like Buhari's Kastina people to Niger Republic to seek protection or refuge.

Meanwhile, the same region is still producing the best in the nation’s educational sector who have been breaking ceiling records in NBTE, WAEC, JAMB, both @ national and international levels even with the political sit-@-home nonsense by Simon Ekpa.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by wahahlawahala: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Only thing I see for the map na the dot

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Racoon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
wahahlawahala:
"Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."
-Friedrich Nietzsche.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by raskymonojendor: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tinubu is working. Slowly teaching the Igbos how to live like humans.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Temidayo9:

Yeah, let’s wait till next Monday when, out of frustration, hate, bile and wickedness you instruct your gang of ‘sit-at-home’ enforcers domiciled in the south-east to ramp up the violence….possibly killing two or three innocent Igbo and recording the act, just so you can come on nairaland to proclaim the south-east to be ‘insecure because the Igbo think they’re doing Tinubu by killing themselves’! We know your way!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Ttalk: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
We have heard you. Go out on Monday morning if your blokos would not be missing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Tinubu is working. Slowly teaching the Igbos how to live like humans.

Horseshit! Whatever lower incidence of insecurity in the south-east is DESPITE Tinubu and his horde of bigoted lieutenants! Ndigbo are naturally a peace loving and just people! The insecurity in their region is engineered and imported from outside!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oh..thats just about regional abductions
No be those by mass genocide

BAT's ascention really help ibos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by duro4chang(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Despite the sit at home protest, South East remains the safest region in the South.

SW came distant third.

Yet their senators were complaining bitterly in the senate on the 26th of July, 2023 irrespective of their political parties. Dey play

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Ttalk: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

SW came distant third.

That's one good testimony that Tinubu is working. Peace is gradually returning to the East

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by raskymonojendor: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Horseshit! Whatever lower incidence of insecurity in the south-east is DESPITE Tinubu and his horde of bigoted lieutenants! Ndigbo are naturally a peace loving and just people! The insecurity in their region is engineered and imported from outside!
Just say the outsiders are Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

Now that Kanu is under lock and key, na Simon e remain to catch them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by computer0810(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

SW came distant third.

Mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by duro4chang(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
To go out on monday na trouble. Them dey take night bus run to Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Bolacocaine: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Temidayo9:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Omoawoke2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
This my prisoner will remain locked up as long as the commander in chief wants.

Thank you Jagaban for giving us this terrorist to be our prisoner

He remains Jagaban prisoner, and so he is my prisoner

My precious prisoner !!!

This picture gives me joy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Omoawoke2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

SW came distant third.

How come the entire southeast is landlocked and almost same size with oyo state. Southeast is so small

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by raskymonojendor: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bolacocaine:
Ewedu this Ewedu that. The healthiest green on the planet.
Let me help you with more pics of Ewedu tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Bolacocaine: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ewedu this Ewedu that. The healthiest green on the planet.
Let me help you with more pics of Ewedu tongue

Elede

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Dafresh: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Temidayo9:
What will happen on Monday?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by greenermodels: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Igbos love themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by OfficialAPCNig: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:

"Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."
-Friedrich Nietzsche.
Apt

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by OfficialAPCNig: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

How come the entire southeast is landlocked and almost same size with oyo state. Southeast is so small
Ok

Is that why SW people are more criminally minded?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by Phoen1X: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
wahahlawahala:
And all i see is a blind man .

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV by nurudeen181(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
thesame lies i believed not until i went to PH, my uncles too served in Delta with similar stories, i discovered zamfara was even safer than Rivers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiscal Federalism, Panacea For Power Struggle – Tinubu / Breaking: Tension In Osun As Jonathan Gives Marching Order To INEC To Declare Om / F B I Identifies Masked I S I S Jihadist Who Beheaded 2 Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.