Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard (75416 Views)

Niger Coupists: Nigeria Would Have Been Affected If We Didn’t Take Over / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by damosky12(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Bolacocaine:
Of course it was fake news from the brown roof admirers

This is not reasonable. People from that "brown roof" are some of Obi's biggest supporters. This tribalistic, divisive politics you're playing is what the APC want you to do....
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by dokkyelele(f): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2023
The question is to check the source of the picture know who created it and how did it get on social media then you can start talking.
Don't be foolish let's be guided
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by MrsTblooms: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2023
But this doesn't look like a Photoshop...
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by jacobnel(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Naa you go provide the money wey Dem go use do the re-election? You think to do election dey easy. E get any election wey dey free and fair for this World.
Mendi408:
I hard that they are going to re do the 2023 election
Said by court of law
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Menclothing: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Tell the world the truth is good

Pod

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by okoroemeka(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2023
Bolacocaine:
now those brown roof images is what I call graphic pictures,I shudder when I imagine people living, breathing,eating in such cramped ,dirty and squalid environment and still pretend they are human beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by maticar: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:
They will soon claim this one too is Photoshop
Are you this dull?
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by insightful01(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Mendi408:
I hard that they are going to re do the 2023 election
Said by court of law

With whose money? The same Nigerria money bah? Think before you make a post. They would rather investigate the election, even to recount with raw material better than rerun.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Brimstone77: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:

Before now I was thinking you have sense..

Seems like sense is an expensive commodity for you guys over there.

Both those who claimed to be educated and those littering the street with bowels seems to have the same reasoning..

It's a pity.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Peter Obi loves and support terrorists killing his people, he value his oath to ojukwu and ipob terrorists group more than his love for Nigeria, and you clowns think a man who love terrorists will be Nigeria's president...that will be the end of Nigeria. Obi will never rule Nigeria, he should go rule ipob terrorist republic. We don't want terrorists sympathizer as president.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Lekan239(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Isobug:

Your stu**dity knows no bounds. Was this not also your handwork? Just like many other Photoshop propaganda, this particular one was also debunked and the originator shamed.
There is nothing evil you people can not perpetrate.
Shame on you and your 50 naira-per-post cohorts.
any news from other party is photoshop. Even the call to oyedepo I'd not authentic and fake. So long as the news is degrading obi, it is fake news.

But even without evidence, FG is the one supporting ekpa, buhari is jubril, Tinubu is peeing on his body. Tinubu gather fake prophet and so on.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Dumte(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by luckyz4rea(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Dem go photoshop, dem go tire, in that small edo girl’s voice
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Apili: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:
Pure photoshop the person who did this is an amateur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Nonsoco80(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you dey miss
Ask your okoro brothers in ojoo,they will tell you how amala and ewedu have been saving their lives
Na lie , I dey Ọjọọ and we are not eating that shit
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by AlwaysPositive: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Bolacocaine:

Abeg which one is BROWN ROOF ADMIRERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by aAK1(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2023
successmatters:
Bad photoshop job by an illiterate.
Ilitrates who make up the bulk of supporters of this administration

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Nonsoco80:
Na lie , I dey Ọjọọ and we are not eating that shit
you should be in abakalike not Ibadan if IB is a slum now
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by ojbaba95(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Obi supporters created the fake picture and start spreading it themselves, ask them the source, dem go tear run. 😆 😆 😆

Una wailing is unlimited 😢 😭

#LaborersInVainGeng

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2023
okoroemeka:
now those brown roof images is what I call graphic pictures,I shudder when I imagine people living, breathing,eating in such cramped ,dirty and squalid environment and still pretend they are human beings

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Decarbonisation: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Oloriburuku ni APC and PDP
Anything and everything to try to smear that man..
Enikuuuure
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Thomasankara(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2023
[/color]both APC and LP should gerrarerhia, they both ride on the wing of mischief and propaganda[color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Solababa91(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2023
I don't know why public figures do not sue this media outlets or individuals who do this shenanigans.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2023
This is the more reason we keep shouting that APC and their supporters are evil and wicked. Why on earth will any sane group or person engage in this kind of madness? All of them should be lined up and shot to death seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Damage done already. Same way some people from a section of the country believed that Buhari had been replaced by Jibril El-sudani of The Republic of Sudan. These particular people were even analyzing Buhari's ears and nose.

Dumbass'

No wonder the APC Government is building large a.ount of psychiatric hospitals in the south east.

You are a Badt boaiii
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Tzar(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Maybe your land will become less cursed, errosion free and barren when you are less bitter about these brown roof admiring people.😝
Besides, they have continued to rule you with their ’brown roof’ ….maybe you should start admiring brown roofs too😅🤣! Since you desperately want to rule.

Bolacocaine:
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Allisgud: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Politics is indeed a dirty game
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by Chuhwakjok(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2023
If such can be placed on national dailies, then the newspaper be sue for damages, because... Lawyers over to you.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard by gidgiddy: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Newsstories:
Nigerians Has Alzheimer's - Daddy Freeze Reacts to The Re-Arrests of Emefiele

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcJEEDeAC-4

Nigerians are suffering from Alzheimer's, says Daddy Freeze has he Reacts to DSS Re-Arresting Godwin Emefiele

Daddy Freeze only showed the stupid side of himself in this video. Typical Nigerian who wants to pick and choose where to practice rule of law, like lawless DSS

Court gave an instruction and it was flouted with impunity by those who are paid to uphold the law

And daddy freeze is here talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay / El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.