Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians (3926 Views)

The Highest Paid Presidents In Africa - No 1 Is In Central Africa / What Are These Lawyers Telling Nigerians / This Is Exactly What Igbos Have Been Telling Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by adebayo987: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
nnamdi640:
You think those appointed are the one that carry out the coup, remember that those countries where coup were carried out, the head of the military were appointed by thesame president that was stepped down by the coup plotters. All the coup plotters has to do is to get the support of their fellow military by promising them a better life with that and strategy on how to gain control of the government house, the rest becomes history.
You need to understand Nigeria's current military hierarchy system which is a copy of the US's. It will be hard for the military to overthrow the commander in chief and his generals. Currently, Tinubu has retired all the generals that could have plotted a coup. It's all about boosting morals of the military with new commanders. That of the countries where coup are taking place, you need to look at the salary structure of their military, their welfare, etc.

As Nigerian citizens are suffering due to hardship, it hardly affects soldiers because their salaries are never delayed and their welfare at their barracks are a priority. The Army specifically are the only sector that salaries are not owed, delayed or meddled with. Other countries experiencing coup must have owed salaries of their military with very bad or poor welfare and still put them in difficult security situations. Once Nigeria's military problem has gotten to that level, a coup in Nigeria is absolute. But until then, nothing happens especially with the way they're bribing generals and commanders now and even promising them ambassadoral or political positions after retirement in Nigeria politics.
Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I was like you not too long ago.
Be careful about how you worry about people's complains, almost always they put themselves there. Don't join them!
I have lived in Europe, I have seen lazy UK youths who do nothing but gamble all day long living decent lives and having healthcare service at their finger tips. That is a country that works for its people. I find it laughable and see it as the height of naiƩvity that in a country like Nigeria where young people work their fingers to the bones for a pittance that can barely buy them a plate of food, people like you accuse them of "putting themselves there". Some of us for lack of exposure to happenings in other climes think suffering is something that should naturally happen in any country and the leaders must never be blamed. I laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by DatNiggaDaz: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I read a heavily mocking and gaslighting post on front page by a clown comparing Nigerian standard of living with Ghana. Guess what?! That delusional clown is not in Nigeria and has not been for almost a whooping decade! You heard right.

All the fool knows is what he reads online. This is who Nairaland has elevated to their very own political and social commentator.

1 Like

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by Goel: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quintessence44:

He is not correct.

The country just needs more time.

How many countries on EARTH today were fully developed after just 60 years of independence?

China has been around for thousands of years, but it was only in the last 30 years they began to develop.

Before that, they were a cesspit of corruption.

India same thing, so chill. Our time will come, You are not inferior.

Africa is rising. There is no way Nigeria will not be in the mix.
Both China & India were most advanced countries of their times already (before beginning of 16th century) and already had a settled civilisation, culture, knowledge, cuisine, intent to research and politics similar or ahead of European levels.

It was only economic structure and fiscal policies they had to fix to regain their growth in 20th and 21st century.

Africa is a different case.
Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by Treepower2000: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
nnamdizen:
Nigeria with its selfish and one sided system of governance will never attain it's true potential and reclaim its rightful place as the leader of Africa.
We have the best human resources in the entire world, our people are the most reliable, innovative, resilient and hard working on the planet, but greed amongst those in the upper circles will never give anyone the chance to shine except you get lucky and find your own part by yourself.
Are we still the most hard working in the world?
Have you gone to any govt establishment to get something done and got the best of service from the workers.
How do we really describe hard working.

I was discussing with a friend today and he told me the story of a woman who established a poultry business and the workers were strangling her birds because she allowed them do away with the birds which they eat in the pretext of burying them.
Are these the attributes of hard working people.

1 Like

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by StarRiderr: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I read a heavily mocking and gaslighting post on front page by a clown comparing Nigerian standard of living with Ghana. Guess what?! That delusional clown is not in Nigeria and has not been for almost a whooping decade! You heard right.

All the fool knows is what he reads online. This is who Nairaland has elevated to their very own political and social commentator.
that idiot is a big clown I blame those that still read those trash he always uploads in his page

1 Like

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by nnamdizen(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Treepower2000:

Are we still the most hard working in the world?
Have you gone to any govt establishment to get something done and got the best of service from the workers.
How do we really describe hard working.

I was discussing with a friend today and he told me the story of a woman who established a poultry business and the workers were strangling her birds because she allowed them do away with the birds which they eat in the pretext of burying them.
Are these the attributes of hard working people.
This environment we call country is a life sucking monster that kills even the brightest potential, come to the uk and Canada and see the so called lazy Nigerians holding it down like their lives depends on it.
An excellent cook will make a terrible meal if the ingredients are bad.

1 Like

Re: Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians by Treepower2000: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2023
nnamdizen:
This environment we call country is a life sucking monster that kills even the brightest potential, come to the uk and Canada and see the so called lazy Nigerians holding it down like their lives depends on it.
An excellent cook will make a terrible meal if the ingredients are bad.
I was also a youth at some point. I and some of my peers did not allow the ingredients spoil our cooking. Corruption is a mind set.
When you don't crave things outside your reach you won't be tempted to act in a corrupt manner.
The quest to acquire everything in a hurry breeds corruption and incompetence that's ravaging our nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi / Niger Raises Russian Flag / Video Of Hamas fighter killed During Isreal- Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.