Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Msc In Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc In Germany (993 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Offers Msc In Development Studies? / Part Time Pgd, Msc In Nassarawa State University, Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Germany by ajicse: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2011
I just finished my NYSC and intend to further my education in Germany, currently applying to FH Aachen, Jülich Campus University of Applied Sciences, Germany for MSC in BioMedical Engineering, i strongly believe we need more Biomedical engineers in this country that is one of the reason why i choose to go for this course. Please can anybody tell me more about Notarization of documents at the German Embassy before sending it to the school for my application because its clearly written on the school website that all the documents must be notarized at there embassy here before they can consider it genuine. Any information on how to go about this will be highly appreciated.
Re: Msc In Germany by pateuropa(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2011
You have two options; either you go to a court in Nigeria to notarize your documents or simply go to the German embassy in Lagos to do that ( but you must go with correspondence from the universities which you applied).

If i were you i would just use the court in Nigeria which would save you money and other modalities.

So its up to you- either use the courts in Nigeria or go to the German embassy.

www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

1 Like

Re: Msc In Germany by ajicse: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2011
Thank you for your advice man, the school told me that they will only recognize notarization from German embassy, i just want to know how much is going to cost and how long is going to take me to get it done because the application is closing soon and i have sent my GRE and TOEFL score to the school already

(1) (Reply)

Study In Iceland / When Will University Of Nigeria Release Our Final Year Results / FUTYOLA (MAUTECH) 2nd Admission List Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.