Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Guys What Do I Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys What Do I Do? (958 Views)

EMERGENCY : Please Guys What's Happening In Ibadan / Guys What Would Yo Do And Ladies Remember Here Is Africa / Fadama III Guys: What’s Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do I Do? by Antell95(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by libertyfather(m): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2023
calm down my brother, not ur fault you are robbed, what could you have done? when there is life there's always hope....I got scammed of some huge amount lately so painful but the most painful part of it is how cheaplyand stupidly I fell for it.....watchout this will start changing some tinz positively about you, don't loose hope
Antell95:
The worst have happened, and suicide might be the easy way out as i cannot stand it. embarassed embarassed

In my 28years on earth, i have never fallen for any form of robbery, scam, juju or whatever be the case but today, i let off my guard.

After saving for almost a year to buy a Strong Laptop for my tech career and a Redmi Note 10s, i lost both in split seconds today to robbers at Gun point, and this happened around 6.35pm along Udoudoma Road, Uyo

I am typing with a heavy heart/teary eye embarassed embarassed embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do I Do? by wittywriter: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Do you have a job? How did you save up? If you can provide proof...I'll mentor you on how you can earn at least $2 daily on whatsapp for free then you'll pay me $100 afterwards(end of August).

Ability to overcome is key to been successful.
EyenIbibio1:

I'm interested, please
The free mentorship offer is for the OP alone.

femmoy:

If this is legit, please I'm interested in it also (@the bolded).
It is legit but not free

Wittyness
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by chatinent: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Be courageous and strong. It's not easy but it's the world we live in.
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by kingthreat(m): 4:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Antell95:
The worst have happened, and suicide might be the easy way out as i cannot stand it. embarassed embarassed

In my 28years on earth, i have never fallen for any form of robbery, scam, juju or whatever be the case but today, i let off my guard.

After saving for almost a year to buy a Strong Laptop for my tech career and a Redmi Note 10s, i lost both in split seconds today to robbers at Gun point, and this happened around 6.35pm along Udoudoma Road, Uyo

I am typing with a heavy heart/teary eye embarassed embarassed embarassed.

So you want to tell me that because of a group of miscreants who robbed you, you will throwaway your skills, your education, your precious life and let your family weep? Nigga suicide ain't an option. Even in USA robberies like this happen. You move, you live, you survive.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=wittywriter post=124707919]Do you have a job? How did you save up? If you can provide proof...I'll mentor you on how you can earn at least $2 daily on whatsapp for free then you'll pay me $100 afterwards(end of August).

Ability to overcome is key

OP, please never loose hope, you will bounce back
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by illicit(m): 4:54am On Jul 28, 2023
Be strong

Don't kill yourself, imagine what your mum will go through
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by obuburam: 4:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Bro, just don't think about it.
The curse is on them. Make yourself happy,you have suffered to save and don't let some I'd.iots that don't know the value of hardwork make people who look up to you to suffer the anguish of your thoughts.

Everyone has got a story to tell,if I narrate my own story to you, you'll thank God for your predicament . Life can happen to anybody,the way and manner you pick up yourself matter. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do I Do? by talented321: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Oga give up no join'' u have to stand till the last fight o. It will not easy today or tomorrow but the next day after tomorrow u will look back on those hard days and smile'' from experience'''
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Cassandraloius: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Thank God that you're still alive bro, as far as there's life, there's hope.
I know it's painful, but that's the world we live in, it's gonna be alright.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Antell95(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2023
libertyfather:
calm down my brother, not ur fault you are robbed, what could you have done? when there is life there's always hope....I got scammed of some huge amount lately so painful but the most painful part of it is how cheaplyand stupidly I fell for it.....watchout this will start changing some tinz positively about you, don't loose hope
embarassed
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Antell95(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:
Do you have a job? How did you save up? If you can provide proof...I'll mentor you on how you can earn at least $2 daily on whatsapp for free then you'll pay me $100 afterwards(end of August).

Wittyness

no access to whatsapp embarassed
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by wittywriter: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Antell95:

no access to whatsapp embarassed

What type of gadget r u using right now for internet browsing ?

Crystallon:

Can you do this for me too? Will be grateful...

OP, please never loose hope, you will bounce back

U got robbed of your savings/ monies too?

Wittyness
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:

U got robbed of your savings/ monies too?

Wittyness

Nope
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Antell95(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

A friends device
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by EyenIbibio1: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

I'm interested, please
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by femmoy(m): 3:55am On Jul 29, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Re: Guys What Do I Do? by wittywriter: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2023
femmoy:

Are you ready?
Are you teachable?
Can you pay for earning mentoring sessions.?
Do you have or inspire a DS?
Fill me in.....earning online requires mentorship most times.

Antell95 post=1O24715952:

A friends device

@OP how are you...hope you are already bouncing back.?

Wittyness
Re: Guys What Do I Do? by Antell95(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
wittywriter:

Are you ready?
Are you teachable?
Can you pay for earning mentoring sessions.?
Do you have or inspire a DS?
Fill me in.....earning online requires mentorship most times.

@OP how are you...hope you are already bouncing back.?

Wittyness

A bit, thanks for asking smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Gen Idris Alkali Was Gruesomely Murdered, Eyewitnesses Report / Former CHELSEA Star Discovered His Twins Were Fathered By His Wife Ex / Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.