Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So (352 Views)

I Didn’t Call Biafra, Yoruba Nation Agitators Cowards – Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / This What Biafra Need To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So by push23: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2023
so
Re: So by Ofodirinwa: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2023
I like that
Re: So by JealousCobra(m): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2023
push23:
so call biafra need visa and resident permit to come and live in nigeria

How many of the Nigeriens, Chadians, Togolese, Senegalese, Ghanaian to mention but few are living with their passports and Visas in Nigeria.

Anyway Sha who cares living in a shit hole in Nigeria 😎
Re: So by Bolacocaine: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Another opinion from a brown roofer

Re: So by gidgiddy: 5:07am On Jul 28, 2023
push23:

Same as the rest of the world, nothing new
Re: So by Madmohamed1: 5:15am On Jul 28, 2023
push23:
Biafra is giving you nightmares you just thinking if igbo go what will be your faith in the hand of Fulani

Sorry we are going as for the visa we don't need it it will be Nigeria will need a visa to come to Biafra because we will not allow what is happening in Nigeria to happen in Biafra where by Fulani from Nebo country will move in and out .
Our border security will be our property no illegal immigrants like you should allow near our border or you will be shut .

2 Likes

Re: So by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2023
JealousCobra:

How many of the Nigeriens, Chadians, Togolese, Senegalese, Ghanaian to mention but few are living with their passports and Visas in Nigeria.

It's different when biafra leaves, we will be enemies. I don't see togolese or other Africans living in Nigeria calling it a zoo, I don't see them wishing destruction on Nigeria...biafra will likely only get it through violence or war, at that point we will become enemies.

1 Like

Re: So by Cabalgeneral: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2023
JealousCobra:

You're going to be the target as Igbo
Re: So by Burruchaga71(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2023
Same as Nigerians need visas and residents permit to live and work in Great Biafra.

Biafra Amaka!!

1 Like

Re: So by Christistruth03: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2023
cool

Listen to Ojukwu after the War just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the disastrously foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said during the War

I now want to return to eat better Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same Northern boys I sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

Farewell

--------Ojukwu

(Ps Send my love to my God daughter the Beauty Queen Bianca,
I will surely tie the knot with her on my return after dumping the Old Cargo I am with now who was also my former Wife Njideka's Chief Bridesmaid and who fled Biafra with me and almost lost her life running through the Jungle behind me pursued by live bullets and Machine gunfire from those Nasty Federal Soldiers)

1 Like

Re: So by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
cool

Listen to Ojukwu after the War just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the disastrously foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said during the War

I now want to return to eat better Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same Northern boys I sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

Farewell

--------Ojukwu

(Ps Send my love to my God daughter the Beauty Queen Bianca,
I will surely tie the knot with her on my return after dumping the Old Cargo I am with now who was also my former Wife Njideka's Chief Bridesmaid and who fled Biafra with me and almost lost her life running through the Jungle behind me pursued by live bullets and Machine gunfire from those Nasty Federal Soldiers)
Ojukwu knew he sent two million igbos to graves for nothing grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"A Criminal From Port-harcourt Becomes A Minister," - Voice On The Street / 21 Die, 13 Injured In Fresh Plateau Attack / Boko Haram Kills Five, Abducts Seven Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.