Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What's Your Affiliate Strategy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Affiliate Strategy? (262 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Affiliate Link Right Now / Actionable Technique To Advertise (promote) Your Affiliate Link As New Beginner / 3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Affiliate Strategy? by Oriental4: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2023
I see a lot of people who claim that they can help folks become affiliate marketers and I seriously doubt that these people are actually earning money through affiliate marketing. Why would anyone earning USD be interested in collecting fees of 10-20k in naira? The fact is that the only money these Nigerian affiliate gurus make is from the gullible people they're convince to join their trainings. I came across one YouTube ad and feel compelled to share how affiliate marketing works and how you can make money with it.

I will give you a brief guide through the process of making money with affiliate marketing and explain why high ticket affiliate products can yield more beneficial results.

Here's how to do it.

1. Establish a focused niche: The first step is to perfect your target audience. It's most effective to focus on a specific niche because you can tailor your content and affiliate products directly to them, creating a more personalized user experience.

2. Create valuable content: Craft informative, unique and appealing content in the form of blogs, articles, videos, webinars, social media posts etc. that target your audience's needs and desires. High-quality content often attracts high-quality traffic. The example I gave above of $2000 product cannot be bought from you if the people do not see you as someone offering some value.

3. **Choose high ticket products:** High ticket affiliate products are products that give you a significant amount of commission on each sale, usually $1,000 or more. While these products are harder to sell because of their price, the reward is significantly greater than low-ticket items. You will need fewer sales to reach your financial targets. I started affiliate marketing with a $250 product and made $750 after about 6 months. Imagine how much that could have been if I started with a high ticket product of say $1000. I assure you this, a product that will pay you $1000 commission means that the owner is charging the buyer $2000 or more. Such products are more difficult to sell because people will never buy them on impulse, but, you're sure to be rewarded when they buy. Always go for high ticket after learning how to sell affiliate products. These days, I won't mind going for a $40,000 product knowing that just 2 sales in a year is all I need. I just need to find those folks that can afford it who actually need it. (Even if they're not aware that they need it).

4. Promote through different channels: Utilize all marketing channels to promote the affiliate links ranging from social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), forums, email marketing, SEO, PPC advertising, and many more depending on where your targeted audience is most active.

5. **Build strong relationships:** By engaging with your audience, answering their queries, and helping them solve their problems, you build trust. This enhances the chances of turning your followers into customers.

6. **Monitor and optimize your efforts:** Use analytics to track the success of your affiliate marketing efforts. Use this data to understand what's working and what's not, and tweak your strategy accordingly.

Remember to practice ethical marketing by only promoting products or services you personally believe in. High ticket affiliate products allow you to reach your financial goals quicker with less sales, it also often correlates with a high-quality product or service, offering more value to your audience. Be patient, building an affiliate marketing business takes time, but with the right strategy and high ticket products, the earnings can be substantial.

Finally, utilize the best tools out there. Start with the free ones. In fact, what I just did is affiliate marketing. Here is the tool I use and you too can use it. Please bear in mind that I will gain some rewards if you click this link: https://3QgwdnC
Seems Nairaland made the link a no-follow, but you should be able to figure out how to follow it.
Re: What's Your Affiliate Strategy? by HateIt1: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Choose a Niche.
Pick the Right Affiliate Programs.
Create Optimized Affiliate Content.
Build Your Audience.
Promote Affiliate Products.
Monitor, Test, and Optimize.
Re: What's Your Affiliate Strategy? by Emeka71(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nice information.
Re: What's Your Affiliate Strategy? by sonofthunder: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2023
Oriental4:
I see a lot of people who claim that they can help folks become affiliate marketers and I seriously doubt that these people are actually earning money through affiliate marketing. Why would anyone earning USD be interested in collecting fees of 10-20k in naira? The fact is that the only money these Nigerian affiliate gurus make is from the gullible people they're convince to join their trainings. I came across one YouTube ad and feel compelled to share how affiliate marketing works and how you can make money with it.

I will give you a brief guide through the process of making money with affiliate marketing and explain why high ticket affiliate products can yield more beneficial results.

Here's how to do it.

1. Establish a focused niche: The first step is to perfect your target audience. It's most effective to focus on a specific niche because you can tailor your content and affiliate products directly to them, creating a more personalized user experience.

2. Create valuable content: Craft informative, unique and appealing content in the form of blogs, articles, videos, webinars, social media posts etc. that target your audience's needs and desires. High-quality content often attracts high-quality traffic. The example I gave above of $2000 product cannot be bought from you if the people do not see you as someone offering some value.

3. **Choose high ticket products:** High ticket affiliate products are products that give you a significant amount of commission on each sale, usually $1,000 or more. While these products are harder to sell because of their price, the reward is significantly greater than low-ticket items. You will need fewer sales to reach your financial targets. I started affiliate marketing with a $250 product and made $750 after about 6 months. Imagine how much that could have been if I started with a high ticket product of say $1000. I assure you this, a product that will pay you $1000 commission means that the owner is charging the buyer $2000 or more. Such products are more difficult to sell because people will never buy them on impulse, but, you're sure to be rewarded when they buy. Always go for high ticket after learning how to sell affiliate products. These days, I won't mind going for a $40,000 product knowing that just 2 sales in a year is all I need. I just need to find those folks that can afford it who actually need it. (Even if they're not aware that they need it).

4. Promote through different channels: Utilize all marketing channels to promote the affiliate links ranging from social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), forums, email marketing, SEO, PPC advertising, and many more depending on where your targeted audience is most active.

5. **Build strong relationships:** By engaging with your audience, answering their queries, and helping them solve their problems, you build trust. This enhances the chances of turning your followers into customers.

6. **Monitor and optimize your efforts:** Use analytics to track the success of your affiliate marketing efforts. Use this data to understand what's working and what's not, and tweak your strategy accordingly.

Remember to practice ethical marketing by only promoting products or services you personally believe in. High ticket affiliate products allow you to reach your financial goals quicker with less sales, it also often correlates with a high-quality product or service, offering more value to your audience. Be patient, building an affiliate marketing business takes time, but with the right strategy and high ticket products, the earnings can be substantial.

Finally, utilize the best tools out there. Start with the free ones. In fact, what I just did is affiliate marketing. Here is the tool I use and you too can use it. Please bear in mind that I will gain some rewards if you click this link: https://3QgwdnC
Seems Nairaland made the link a no-follow, but you should be able to figure out how to follow it.

Hello sir, good day.

Please I'll like to reach out to you. What's more convenient for you?

(1) (Reply)

Godaddy Host For Sale / Cryptolocker Virus / Website Design And Development With Different Functionality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.