Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? (495 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Create Your Business Logos For Only 4k.... / I Wanna Sell My Tech Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2023
DataOrb is a next-gen turnkey Data & Information Lifecycle Management System for collecting, storing, processing, analyzing, visualizing, sharing, interpreting, archiving and destroying data to create digital assets, boost sales, save money, improve productivity and efficiency.

Which of the 3 logos below will you root for?

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by kelvin1191(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2023
First
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Thanks
kelvin1191:
First
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Thanks
Somamezee:
First
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by TinubuShet(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Without anyone telling you, yourself know it’s yhe first
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Lol. For my mind I was looking at the first and third. But so far 70% of all the responses from all sources have gone with the first.
TinubuShet:
Without anyone telling you, yourself know it’s yhe first
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by illicit(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2023
First one
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Thanks
illicit:
First one

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
All are trash.
Your logo should be drawable with a pen.

Logos of the best brands in the world can be recreated with a pen.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by online4business: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2023
If you're just starting out your logo does not mean anything to anyone.

Focus on delivering the goods no let the media dey foul you.

All the logos you recognize spent billions of dollars to be on minds of people.

You don't have that type of money as a new business focus on delivering the goods.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Very objective. I'll like to look more into this.
DevilishMan:
All are trash.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
DevilishMan:
All are trash.

By created with a pen do you mean this?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
dataorb:

By created with a pen do you mean this?

How many man hours did that take you?
Now, recreate Nike, Adidas, Google, Apple or even CocaCola and compare.

Your logo is too complex to be remembered.
You may still keep either of these as the main logo but have a simplistic form of it that's easy to recreate/remember.

Good luck.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
DevilishMan:

You may still keep either of these as the main logo but have a simplistic form of it that's easy to recreate/remember.

Good luck.
Thank you for the objective review
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by Pennywise2: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
3rd is the best.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by online4business: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:

Good luck.

Guy you be like Chatgbt ooo giving wrong answers with confidence.

Nike coca cola and co have spent Trillion of dollars to be where they are.

You want someone just starting out who don't have a track record to be like Nike.

Just dey play

I see people focus on wrong metrics in life and business.

How can he compete with big business who have load to ads money.

Can this man pay Michael Jordan or Kanye west to wear his logo?

Or Disney or universal studios like coca cola pays every year..

Focus on delivering the goods.

I'm sure the dry cleaners you use you didn't ask for their logo before using their service.

What about the tailor?

They deliver the goods and you like their service.

check your ina chester I dey cap legit capping.

It's good to have a logo for show but I don't know anyone who go to a website or business because of the logo.

If you agree or not just note I'm so far gone you can't see me even if you use segun Anrinezes big eyes.

Focus on what moves the needles. QED.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by online4business: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2023
You've better stop writing giant block of text on your website.

Write like this instead simple easy on the eyes.

It's my ASHAWO KISS method for writing stupidity so easy a dumb can read.

Dataorb here's a remake of your coming soon page.

DataOrb is a next-gen turnkey Data & Information Lifecycle Management System.

We believe collecting, storing, processing, data helps simplify decision making.

But that's not all.

LEARN THE POWER OF ONE FROM AARP.
The power of 1 from AARP
As you're well aware analyzing, visualizing, sharing, interpreting, archiving and destroying data. Fill in the blank..

Reduce everything to the power of three

Here's what is important for you business.

If you Creating digital assests for your business it'll help you…

boost sales,
save money,
improve productivity and efficiency.

This

If you want to blog to make money or offer service make it easy on the eyes

I just give away my entire playbook why I outrank authority sites even as small fish.

Nobody teach this in blogging course they just tell you to write great content.

This leads to my theory the majority is always wrong.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2023
I am also aware of this. I know the taught process that goes into a million dollar logo. I don't have the budget as a startup that is why I objectively accepted the review.
online4business:

You want someone just starting out who don't have a track record to be like Nike.

Just dey play

I'm sure the dry cleaners you use you didn't ask for their logo before using their service.

What about the tailor?

It's good to have a logo for show but I don't know anyone who go to a website or business because of the logo.

If you agree or not just note I'm so far gone you can't see me even if you use segun Anrinezes big eyes.

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2023
online4business:

We believe collecting, storing, processing, data helps simplify decision making.

But that's not all.

The power of 1 from AARP
As you're well aware analyzing, visualizing, sharing, interpreting, archiving and destroying data. Fill in the blank..

boost sales,
save money,

This

I just give away my entire playbook why I outrank authority sites even as small fish.

Nice observation. So how may you be of help?
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2023
I also understand the point you are making. But as you may know the coming soon page is not the official landing page. So for now I am not investing much time on it. My landing page actually is structured to sell the value of my product rather than the features. And the content are in short block usually with bulleted points.
online4business:

But that's not all.

The power of 1 from AARP

boost sales,
save money,

This

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2023
online4business:

Just dey play

What about the tailor?

The Nike logo cost just $35.
If you had a brain you would have observed that my concern was about the logo's simplicity not sophistication or cost.

Your foolishness is hereditary.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:

If you had a brain you would have observed that my concern was about the logo's simplicity not sophistication or cost.

Please no need for personal attack. All opinions are appreciated. Even there is sense in 'senseless' opinion. I belief others will stumble on this post and still benefit.

I have ordered another minimalistic logo and elected to keep both. Please kindly engage constructively.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2023
dataorb:
Please no need for personal attack. All opinions are appreciated. Even there is sense in 'senseless' opinion. I belief others will stumble on this post and still benefit.

I have ordered another minimalistic logo and elected to keep both. Please kindly engage constructively.

So mine is offensive but his isn't?
Who started this?
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:

So mine is offensive but his isn't?
Who started this?
Please note that my message is not directed to you in person. I only appeal to all contributors to do so constructively. I always believe that it's good to reply to people constructively even if you feel abused or offended. Reason being that whatever we put online is part of our digital assets and can make or mar our personality. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2023
dataorb:
Please note that my message is not directed to you in person. I only appeal to all contributors to do so constructively. I always believe that it's good to reply to people constructively even if you feel abused or offended. Reason being that whatever we put online is part of our digital assets and can make or mar our personality. Thanks for your understanding.

So why quote me and not the author of the crisis?
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by online4business: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:

Cost $35 and promoted with $0.0000000002

O yea king nerd your sophisticated brain is great continue wallowing in your sophistication.

Las las Mr shegeee dey around dey look me move.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by DevilishMan: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
online4business:

Cost $35 and promoted with $0.0000000002

O yea king nerd your sophisticated brain is great continue wallowing in your sophistication.

Las las Mr shegeee dey around dey look me move.

You are illiterate.
We are discussing the logo not go-to-market strategy.

Just stick to your ponzi schemes.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by lake1(f): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
The second one. The half crescent makes it look like a globe and it suits the name.
Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
lake1:
The second one. The half crescent makes it look like a globe and it suits the name.
You are right about the half crescent and it's the reason I like that particular one. I have decided to keep it and use it in sone promotional campaign.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? by dataorb: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thank you guys for your observation criticism of the logos I posted. Based on the suggestion I requested a minimalistic version of the logo. Below is what I got which I think should be ok to get started. If there is any observation you can point it out. Thank.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Point / Entertainment / Ecommerce Online Shop Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.