Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" (28631 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Morbeta11(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
The poor has become an object of ridicule in this regime

Watch how the poor on nairaland will jump out and bear their fangs to defend them and call them heroes......Yarimo, Helliues and Co, oya the floor is open.

Meanwhile this is Niger 🇳🇪 Republic, Buhari's cousin country. The poor are finally breathing and the political Elites are suffocating..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvnxON1oMow

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1684647937261891589?t=Zpe7JsuGP8Q2_KPgN8vNIA&s=08

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1684645951644852225?t=D5yBF73Z2lL_DfSCLMmNuA&s=08

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by zeusdgrt(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Seefinish: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Y
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Blaze14k: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

I didn’t see anything wrong with it

Someone will mock your family like that and I hope u see nothing wrong with it ok.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Voicetoday: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Daddy Freeze Reacts to The Re-Arrests of Emefiele, Says Nigerians Has Alzheimer's -

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcJEEDeAC-4
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Akpabio definitely a wrong choice, but it's partisan politics for you, padi padi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ezegenigbonine: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

Maybe you didn't watch it well, continue watching please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Kenmatt(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2023
One thing I am very sure of is this; "Karma"

It's very powerful and can take a vengeance for the "Poor" that is to be breath...

Let's chill and see...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Luckysbab: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Just like that, he should resign?

His joke is obviously insensitive from a moral perspective, but there was definitely a context to it, which might have been wrongly interpreted or not.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Cj4charles(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2023
sad
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Thundafireseun: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

How would you

You you are blinded by emotions

I’m sure you didn’t watch the video… So I have nothing to say to you

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Blaze14k: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Rather it’s you whose vision is obscured by emotions

We always major in minor things. They weren’t making fun of anyone.

If the pdp senators had held a caucus meeting and used those words, maybe we’d be media would say: PDP senators mock president Tinubu

Did any one mention any party his views was directed to the senate President. At this time were people are trekking to work and u make such statement? Maybe u are not in touch with reality

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

They are now called the vulnerable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Jomonix: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2023
APC supporters will see nothing wrong with what the senate president did

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by VinnyBaba: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023
According to the Bible, Pride goeth before a Fall.😒

Akpabio and his APC goons will be Disgraced soon. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Bryan156: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

Because you are an idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by patrickmuf(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2023
To be sincere, I didn't find the video funny. Akpabio should know better and do better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ezegenigbonine: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Thought I was the only one. Maybe this is not the complete video.

Everything is wrong with it my dear. They are telling nepa to allow the poor to breathe while in the normal sense you don't have to be poor or rich to enjoy electricity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Woww, the senate passed a motion in favour of the poor. Are they supposed to be crying while passing it to show that they don't mock the poor? Wailing pro max 2.023
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Everything is wrong with it my dear. They are telling nepa to allow the poor to breathe while in the normal sense you don't have to be poor or rich to enjoy electricity

Was their decision okay or not?
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Allisgud: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Why wount they smile,when their salary has been increased to 24m,I only blame the foolish poor northerners who left important issue only to face davido grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by nnamdi640: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
naijapips04:
grin this guy is bitter he wasn't picked. Eeya.
Forget about picked or not picked, he stated the fact. You guys should just use your brains for once

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Jomonix:
APC supporters will see nothing wrong with what the senate president did

He passed a motion favouring the poor, what is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by philipobiz: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

When they are voting to increase their allowances do they laugh at all the way they are doing in the video?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Smitaro100(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2023
D lootings dis cabals go carry no go be here.. renewed shege banza.

a-looters continua.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Did any one mention any party his views was directed to the senate President. At this time were people are trekking to work and u make such statement? Maybe u are not in touch with reality

This is emotions speaking, if you’d digested the analogy I used maybe it’d have been easy to swallow.

Take things with a pinch of salt, everything is blown out of proportion.

Do you even know what led to those pronouncements?

At the end of the day, they voted against an increase in electricity tariff, that’s what this was all about

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by motionarena: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

Then u are daft.

A man in his position should no laugh at such sensitive matters knowing fully well he and his cohorts put us in this situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ComeToJesus: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
benjackugo:

https://twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/1684724245174050816?t=dzsG4M95v-rVYRNgVlEshA&s=19

Below is the video that made Utomi criticize Akpabio. In the video, Senate President Akpabio and other senators laughed when Akpabio passed the motion, 'Let The Poor Breathe'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMROKtbhLE

Utomi is right. He was a broke ass before Victor Attah gave him a lifeline.

Nigerian politicians are disgustingly insensitive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Someone will mock your family like that and I hope u see nothing wrong with it ok.

Tinubu said "let the poor breathe." He said it to folks and policies like Emefiele who wanted to increase the suffering of the poor. The Senate agreed that the poor should be allowed to breathe and their bills and burdens not increased. You see it as mockery of the poor. It's people like you that were against the poor and supporting Emefiele because you hated Tinubu. God will judge all you wicked souls.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Omodua(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

Yes. You won't see anything wrong with the video because you dine with the oppressors and party chieftains.

But God dey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by wittywriter: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

What's your your Lichess username?

Wittyness
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2023
I'm just salt of words. Very soon, politicians will start dying mysteriously the way Nollyhood actors and actresses are dying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.