Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Discover The New Secret I Just Discovered About Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discover The New Secret I Just Discovered About Education (102 Views)

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / Do We Have A Government That Cares About Education? / Latest News Online TODAY About Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The New Secret I Just Discovered About Education by Abdulquyuma1: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2023
What I discovered is that, "The school system is teaching us how to work for money."

Education is not as it is again, and you have to know that, "yesterday's key can not open today's door."

Let's embrace SKILL.

Skill is the only thing that is paying now...

If you you can relate to this, I want you to type relate.

(1) (Reply)

How Temp Mail Safeguards Your Privacy In The Digital World / Misfol / Hypothesis Examples: A Comprehensive Guide To Understanding Their Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.