Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria (17643 Views)

How Genuine Are Jobs In JIJI / How Genuine Are Jobs On OLX / Why Are Jobs Difficult To Find In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by ceah(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
Favben:

Dats great to know Ceah, would also like to have a taste of that, if you are online, lets chat via yahoo.

Ceah1@Yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
cool
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by stanleyd(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2011
I learnt a long time ago that Business Success is simply looking out for needs around you and providing a marketable Solution
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 5:47am On Oct 27, 2011
I'll Suggest Unemployed graduates look inwards for their jobs, that is for those of them that are tired of unemployment or are serious about self employment
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by JoyfulLove: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Poster -This massage is timely smiley smiley and I hope the youths out there are listening and taking their destiny into their own hands.I graduated in 2002 and have been in government employment for 8 years, I had planned to work for 10 years so am retiring in the next 19 months to my own personal business which I have been building for the past 3 yrs.I stayed employed for this long because I told myself that I will need a steady income when my kids are little.By the time I retire they will be 9 and 6 yrs old respectively and I have been training them to be self reliant and independent,so that when I start my business full time,they will be my partners!.I am very motivated and confident and I wished I knew all the things I know now when I was in school,but it is never too late to learn and succeed,am only in my early thirties:My advise is[list]
[li] Have a plan,a plan for your life, your career,your health,your relationship,your family,everything .Then surrender this plan to GOd and listen for divine guidiance
[/li]Put your plans on paper and have columns for,Why you want what you want?How to get what you want? And the benefit your effort will yield in service to others.
[li]Go about each day with great enthusiasm and expectation as you research,read,study, attend seminars,gather information on whatever it is you want to achieve
[/li] Be focused,but flexible because divine spirit will provide you with the tools, the people,the opportunities etc to achieve your goals so you need to be focused and listen.
Go out daily doing one or more things that move you in the direction of your goal and celebrate your successes,no matter how little and note your mistakes too,its how you grow.
Believe you can make it and be garteful.

For those who still like to get a job to start off,you can email your CV to passioninspired.nabank@gmail.com,we'll match you with suitable employers after getting to know you and assessing your aptitude.

Best of luck.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by salostin: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
Yea, i love this topic. My people, self employment is still the best and we all need to wake up and look forward to helping the youth by enlightening them to empower themselves.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by ceah(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
Guys. I have being on a tour of 4 countries in the last 2 weeks and that's why I have not being able to contribute to this topic again. For those of you that have tried my number, I should be back in 1 week, let's solve this unemployment problem together.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2011
thanks for your contribution Salostin
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by doreesy4k(f): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
If you need a Business plan for any Business idea you have Contact Steelbase Resources Ltd on 08033956694 or email doreesy4k@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Gfavour(f): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
NairaLand is one social centre I am always interested in sharing my candid opinion in. I also have 2 say that I'm proud of NiGeRIAn Youths. Having said dat,I need 2 quickly add dat until most Nigerians take entrepreneursHip serious, dis nation may transfer poverty 2 many
generations.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by geepawps(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
Charly P, please don't be offended that I have refused to reply you. I did once but my reply was marked as spam and I was ban. You can really do this on your own, start first and if you have any problem let me know. You can start by googling any ideas for blogging you have in mind.Best of luck
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by geepawps(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
If you are unemployed present,you can take to blogging like I do with my blog www.internetinvestmentideas.com Laptop shouldn't be an excuse, because I just discovered how you can use your mobile phone and ucweb to update your blog post.Anything that has to do with designing will be in on a PC,while you can do other things with your phone.I hope you think about it and stop wasting your time online like I have always done in the past.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 11, 2011
Love your post. It is time for more job creations than job seeking.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
Now, we all hav made our points, enough of the talking,.what is important? What re we doing presently that has a direct bearing on the solution? Go start something, if you re in school its still a good time to start a cooperative.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by franel79(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Education is necessary but not compulsory if it's going to shut the door of endless opportunities in the business world. We have been taught to go to school, to enable us get a good job, while the ideal thing would have been to go to school to, so as to become employers of Labour. Do not let education turn you into a slave. We get educated to to broaden our perspectives about life and not to shut the door to other dreams besides working for someone else to earn a living.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by ceah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
Guys. I saw sms from some of you and missed call from NLer while away based on this issue, since i Came back, i have being around The country cos of The demand from my partners around The country and will be in Lagos by Tues, so i am puting up a special meeting for those interested on thurs, i will get Across to those that sms or called me while away, take care and see you possibly on thurs.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Celery(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
This is a very interesting and beautiful thread. I must confess that it is not easy to start a business, you must be deligent and steadfast. However, i will urge Nigerian to start in any little way they can and God will crown our effort. Amen.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Celery, thanks for your contribution and advice.
Entrepreneurship is the definitely ve way out of the woods for Nigeria
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by ceah(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
Guys I know it's late to inform you but better late than never to keep you informed for those that can make it. i am having a program for those seeking for Jobs and those that want to change jobs or improve there standard of living tomorrow Saturday. The Program will be in 2 Sessions, so as to give room for people that might be busy within a certain hour of the day. It's free but you must confirm your presence by sending me sms, so as to reserve a seat for you. Details Below:

Business Opportunity Meeting
Venue: Airport Hotel (Olokun Bar / Hall),
111 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: Saturday 17th December 2011.
Time: First Session- 11am-1pm
Second Session- 3pm-5pm (No Nigerian Time.)
Gate Fee: Free
Invited By: Ceah

NB: PROFESSIONAL AND NON PROFESSIONAL FROM ALL WORKS OF LIFE ARE WELCOME. IF YOU CANT MAKE IT THEN YOU CAN STILL KEEP IN TOUCH SO THAT I CAN KEEP YOU INFORMED WHEN NEXT I PLAN TO HOLD SOMETHING SIMILAR.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Bablarry(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
I like this, am an undergraduate currently at home (Lagos) due to ASUU strike. I need a job. Anyone who can help should please reach me via olanitori_lanre@yahoo.com.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Taiw(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2011
latest job vacances, visit www.jobvacancies4naija..com
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
Please if you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a job seeker and you know you hav a set of skills you can offer, be you a graduate or not; just send U̶̲̥̅̊я CV / Resume to chineduokpa@gmail.com and I will do my best to link us up with employees that require these skills.
N.B: I have no direct relationship with any of the organisations and no fee is charged for this help. Getting any job referred to totally depends on ones versatility in the skills required and is the final decision of the organisation recruiting.
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by donchukzy: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hello Gentlemen and Lovely Ladies of Nairaland,i don't have much to say but to ask for help from my beloved Nairalanders, I'm a talented actor and i need a job in any production firm or company, please anyone with useful info or has a nexus/link should please contact me on
08083008903 or
chuksanyawu2003@yahoo.com
May God bless you as you help a brother in need of a job,
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2012
Just thought I should share this
If you have a personal PC and a reliable internet connection, this could turn into your favourite past time. Its one of the real legit jobs you can still find online. I work in my free time, but one that has time can bid for full time jobs. Jobs you bid for are outsourced to you and when done you get your pay guaranteed by the hour. Pictures say more than a thousand words, so I ld rather you make up your mind yourself. Follow this link: http://jobhubnigeria.com , at the bottom of the page, you will see a square banner, follow it to read full details and start applying for jobs. If you can devote 30 hours a week, this could earn you roughly $30 to $50 daily
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by Favben(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
Please if you have any further questions, ask here. I doubt that I can possibly reply everyone by mail. Thanks
Re: Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria by geepawps(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2012
It's been a while. I just stumbled on this link and I remembered that different ideas and suggestions were mentioned here late last year. I hope all lot of people are now enjoying their good jobs because this thread is not well updated again.
Anyway, all the best to everyone.
www.internetinvestmentideas.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency / Nigeria Army To Recruit 12,000 Soldiers - Buratai / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.