Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business (394 Views)

Now On!!! Locally Fabricated Heavy Industrial Machines. Contact For More Details / I Want To Go Into Food Storage... Any Ideas? / Charcoal New Export Season... More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by Alaefulu(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Hello nlander,it's has not been easy trying to find something worth doing in this current Nigeria of ours o.i have pleaded for job offer to no avail,I ones started rice farming but bird dealt with me seriously and now,I want to go into rice,beans and soya beans business hopefully if this little money get to me.
I ones read of a thread here were someone went as far as kastina to get soya beans for sell and pls if you are the one or any other person who have idea or into it plz I just want to have more details on how much I may have to venture into it...plz mod do the needful abeg una o
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by Dharey55(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm also interested in this
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by Alaefulu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make una helps person na,so nobody wan comments
Dharey55:
I'm also interested in this
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by crossfm: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2023
The business is a good one.

My advice for you is to start small. You don't even need to start traveling now. Just get a trusted supplier and he or she sends it across to your location.

Mind you,do your research well before sending your money. Trust me you won't regret it. Thing's are had but people must eat and that is where you come in.

Hope I helped.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by Alaefulu(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Bos God bless you I just login now.. actually na garri I won go into now because am currently in pH and I have seen that demand for garri here is high
crossfm:
The business is a good one.

My advice for you is to start small. You don't even need to start traveling now. Just get a trusted supplier and he or she sends it across to your location.

Mind you,do your research well before sending your money. Trust me you won't regret it. Thing's are had but people must eat and that is where you come in.

Hope I helped.
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by crossfm: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Alaefulu:
Bos God bless you I just login now.. actually na garri I won go into now because am currently in pH and I have seen that demand for garri here is high

That's good 👍

Benue and Ebonyi state should be your sure plug, considering your location.
Though garri is expensive now,so check well.
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by eddomas(f): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you need supplier for garri from Delta state pls pm me... thanks
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by crossfm: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
eddomas:
If you need supplier for garri from Delta state pls pm me... thanks

Where in delta state?.
Can you supply to Enugu.
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by eddomas(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
crossfm:

Where in delta state?.
Can you supply to Enugu.

It depends on the quantity
Re: Looking For More Details On How To Go Into Food Business by Alaefulu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okay senior man.. thanks onesmore
crossfm:

That's good 👍

Benue and Ebonyi state should be your sure plug, considering your location.
Though garri is expensive now,so check well.

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling Catfish For Sale @ Famouse Farm / Fingerling, Post Fingerling And Bulder Stock Available @ Famos Farm Ilorin / Poultry Farmers Berate Govt Over Outbreak Of Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.