Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains (714 Views)

Got My First Carryover, Please Help I’m Dying / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Marygreatful: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by iHateFraudsters: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
And yet you haven't sold your phone?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2023
As a lady, you have no excuse to be broke...!! Na you no just smart ni...!!

1. You have high chances of landing any job you apply for if you are good at what you do.

2. Ladies are fond of attracting unmerited favours to themselves, do not be left out.

3. Any business you open, once you have a good customer service and good character, forget it, people will patronize you.

4. You have high chances of walking your way to the top, yes men will come around, but a little bit of smartness will keep you going without exposing boobs.

5. Even if you want to expose boobs and kpekus, that one self dey.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Pkgplanet: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Since 2022 when you opened this account,you only have 22 post,this is one of your numerous accounts. You could be a man even. Nairalanders are wiser now,you can't fool anyone.
Anyway if you need help so much,I can help if you're ready to work for it. Get me customers who need to jailbreak their PS3 or PS4,or who need games installed on their PS3 or PS4 consoles. I will pay you very reasonable commission.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Marygreatful: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pkgplanet:
Since 2022 when you opened this account,you only have 22 post,this is one of your numerous accounts. You could be a man even. Nairalanders are wiser now,you can't fool anyone.
Anyway if you need help so much,I can help if you're ready to work for it. Get me customers who need to jailbreak their PS3 or PS4,or who need games installed on their PS3 or PS4 consoles. I will pay you very reasonable commission.
Like you said i opened this account since 2020 and this is the first time i will be asking for help and you think i am lying,why will you just assume what you know nothing about, please stop it's not nice.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Marygreatful: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pkgplanet:
I am trying my best sir, things are very hard in the country right now and i am overwhelmed by alot of things going on in my life right now, you won't how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by orohbirodeysmel: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Marygreatful:
Good morning everyone, I'm very sorry to be asking for help here but i don't have any other options left,i need help,i am in so much pain right now, things have been so hard for me for the past one year and now,i am tired and exhausted,i don't want to give up but there's no way,i need help please, someone should please help me.

Calm down... Tinubu 8k dey road dey come...
In the meantime keep yourself moving with groceries, sweetners and floating berries...🤣🤣
Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Jaybee3456: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Marygreatful:

Send me a dm
Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by Marygreatful: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains by kingJoya(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2023
Pkgplanet:

I have a ps4 i want to jailbreak but i updated the software. Is it still possible?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Loretta? / Best GRE Book, Software? / Lautech Addmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.