Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have (2096 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by sukkot: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2023
please name these apps and what they do
let me start it off

aboki fx - forex
wordweb - dictionary
uber
airbnb
periodic table
speed box
translate - translate english to every language . good for tourists
gmail
cash app
paypal
etc etc etc

4 Likes

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Adewale1603(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Opay app
CamScanner
Firefox
MTN app
Prime video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Purvan(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Infinity

Moshidon

Glider

Lemuroid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Jayson504(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
MT4

MT5

Trading View

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by 1Sharon(f): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shazam- find any song

Routinery- organise your life

Plum- helps you save

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by lecturerdabo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Car power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Onstream & Splayer: When I need to download a movie to view offline. Or when I need a subtitle for any movie. As I no follow Naija movies

Spck Editor: A fast one for the language that behaves like a mentally unstable man JAVASCRIPT, and other web development-related tasks.

UserLand: Kali, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, etc all in a single container. Although man pages are practically inaccessible here. A replacement for termux.

Edx: My goto app, for any Havard-related course, especially when I need eli5. David Mlan killed computer science and C programming with CS50x here.

Cxxdroid: When I want find my brain trouble, using the troublesome and strict C programming language on Android.

Pydroid: An editor for my favorite programming language PYTHON. The annoying ads fit make you vex use your phone stone wall.

Pluto tv: Dstv, Gotv, etc, all in one. A perfect replacement for Mobdro. When I want to view the love of my life channels like NatGeo Wild, and other documentary channels. Unfortunately, the app has been acting up lately.

Reddit: When tribal or religious war on threads are driving me nuts on Nairaland. Or when I feel bored. I quietly crawl here. Lots of exciting, engaging, and captivating subreddit.

TorBrowser: If you know you know

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Mantilla(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Loan app.
You all might need it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
Cxxdroid: When I want find my brain trouble, using the troublesome and strict C programming language on Android.

Pydroid: An editor for my favorite programming language PYTHON. The annoying ads fit make you vex use your phone stone wall.

TorBrowser: If you know you know

my gee
did you download the extra Pydroid modules?
Add this plus Zarchiver, Sketchware and AIDE to my list
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
my gee
did you download the extra Pydroid modules?
Add this plus Zarchiver, Sketchware and AIDE to my list
Them no gree except I pay for the premium package.
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Moon+ reader pro- Best ebook reading app

Football live HD- Football streaming app (has standard definition for those who are managing their data)

Ambience- sounds to help you escape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Kooldon(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
So no one has mentioned Facebook andTiktok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you're an upcoming artist, get BANDLAB. You can use it to produce your own song and it will come out as if you did it in an actual studio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Samsunny99: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg oooo
Which APP dey download free movies
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Sucre6: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Kinemaster, helps me edit my YouTube video like a pro.
Klasha app:- dollar + Naira account
Yt studio:- YouTube, tracks my YouTube channel activities.
Jiji app:- Bought nice stuff from this website
Grammarly:- helps checkmate my dictions
Quora:- you already know
Article rewrite app:- as the name implies
Jumia + Konga
Netflix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by falcon01: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Let me see
1. IDENTITY
2. Back Ground video recorder
3. Tor browser
4. Magisk
5. SOUND boards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
please name these apps and what they do let me start it off
aboki fx - forex wordweb - dictionary uber airbnb periodic table speed box translate - translate english to every language . good for tourists gmail cash app paypal etc etc etc
Which country you dey?
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by sukkot: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Which country you dey?
naija
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
naija
How did you verify your paypal and cashapp?
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by keymatt(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Car power - Money 💵
HIVE - MONEY 💵

If you know you know 😎

I'll share the link anyone interested only on one condition...
Note: Hive not on playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by sukkot: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

How did you verify your paypal and cashapp?
i used to live abroad. so i had those ones from abroad

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
i used to live abroad. so i had those ones from abroad
Alabajo.
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by sukkot: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Alabajo.
but i have to tell you the cash app does not work in nigeria. unless you pay for a good VPN

what is alabajo ?
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
but i have to tell you the cash app does not work in nigeria. unless you pay for a good VPN

what is alabajo ?
That's the issue with this lame country called nigeria.
Cashapp, paypal, zelle and more don't work in nigeria and that shit's affecting remote job seeker.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by joshboss(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Cashapp, paypal, zelle and more don't work in nigeria and that shit's affecting remote job seeker.

Cashapp tag available at dope rate. Hmu
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by sukkot: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

I am sure you have friends or family in the abroad . give their bank details to employers. then have them send the cash to you
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2023
joshboss:

Cashapp tag available at dope rate. Hmu
Stop playing with my balls boy.
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Khd95(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Reddit, Pinterest,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Darkerberry: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
keymatt:
Car power - Money 💵
HIVE - MONEY 💵

If you know you know 😎

Might be interested if I know what d apps work for
Re: Are There Any Interesting Apps On Your Phone That You Think We Need To Have by Tunechi1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
keymatt:
Car power - Money 💵
HIVE - MONEY 💵

If you know you know 😎

What's the condition chief?
Drop contact let's talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Zain:activate Your Internet,wap Or Mms Nw.cus The 232 Iz Bck / How To Solve Mathematics Using Your Operamini / Android Phone With Best Battery Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.