Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about (561 Views)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by siofra(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
The evil being done to minority tribes in Southern Kaduna by the Fulanis.

The Fulanis have shown over time to be enemies to the peace and unity of Nigeria. They target mostly small tribes who have no one to speak for them or fight for them.

No one talks about this. It's like there's a conspiracy of silence around the evil these Fulani people do. The government does not care, they are busy politicizing everything.

So many people from Southern Kaduna do not even have villages anymore. Imagine you and your family have a tradition of going to your hometown every Christmas. Since you were born, for about twenty years, it has been your family's tradition. Then one day your parents tell you, you don't have a place of origin anymore. Just like that. The memories of your village are now like a distant dream.

You're from Kaduna, but where in Kaduna? Those evil, Godless men have condemned you to roaming Abuja for the rest of your life. Your roots have been uprooted and laid bare to wilt.

My mother's father used to tell us about how these evil Fulani men used to terrorise them in the 70s and 80s but they fought them and drove them away.

People from minority tribes need to fight for themselves. Use your guns, matchets, whatever you have to fight for yourself. No one is going to come to your aid. Not even the government.

If you'd like to know more about the evil these Fulani men have wrecked on minority tribes in Kaduna, check out the link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/southern-kaduna-518-killed-20-villages-displaced-in-six-years-community-leader/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwix89yxl7GAAxWHV0EAHVFFCXoQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3xO92TKPJ2g0QJWIkj0I1M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Odin13: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Divided we fall .. united we stand

The 51 tribes in southern kaduna are not united .. many of them are sellout .. and Allie’s to the Fulani..
.. based on religion and more ..

The youths cares less about it .. that’s the truth.

Fulani is taking advantage of Sokapu laxity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Depriest2020: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2023
That's why I love how the Igbo's would shout to the heavens like a chick been taken away by a hawk, so that people will hear their voice and come to their aid or speak out for them. But Benue, southern Kadunas only cries in the hidden, mourn and bury their dead, move on and waiting for when it will happen again. May God be their help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by siofra(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Odin13:
Divided we fall .. united we stand

The 51 tribes in southern kaduna are not united .. many of them are sellout .. and Allie’s to the Fulani..
.. based on religion and more ..

The youths cares less about it .. that’s the truth.

Fulani is taking advantage of Sokapu laxity

The youths do not care less about it. They are just not loud enough.
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fulanis would not stop killing you until they know you too can massacre them....

Ever wondered why since 2006 massacre of igbos in the north ended? ...

Wont say more than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Praxis758: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tribes who are predominant Christians in the North are endangered species and bing preyed by the fanatic caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Odin13: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

The youths do not care less about it. They are just not loud enough.

Maybe so..

But I know my people .. they talk more about it than act ..

You sit down and people kill you.. why not kill them.. in your own terrains..

The effect of “ yan kuri “
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Racoon(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
The jihad conquest is going on in Southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria are left unabating because the authorities concerned in quelling it are neck deep in league with the Fulani terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Ttalk: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
The jihad conquest is going on in Southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria are left unabating because the authorities concerned in quelling it are neck deep in league with the Fulani terrorists.

This is where you'll be found ranting, but won't have the gut to condemn the killings going on in your backyard

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by paxx: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
it is the responsibility of southern nigeria to ensure injustices are not going on in the North. If you truly believe in "ONE Nigeria"... you will SPEAK UP.

If you truly believe in anything, you will speak up

1 Like

Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Ttalk: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Odin13:

Maybe so..

But I know my people .. they talk more about it than act ..

You sit down and people kill you.. why not kill them.. in your own terrains..

The effect of “ yan kuri “

Asgard how far.

Before you start complaining about price of fuel, chilled and tell me the good parts of this government
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by gurujoe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
The situation is a very pitiable one but know it that heaven help those who help themselves.
The minority tribes you are crying all over the place are the one selling their ancestral land to the fulani,supporting the fulani during election. Sourthen kaduna people supported pdp last election,habouring the fulani when they commit crime example when fulanis massacre people at Aso, people of Wazo and Gigira accepted them, collaborated with fulani to kill the Southeastern and Southsouthern people during civil war. Karmal is real
You guys should man. Shikena.
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by kettykin: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
The problem is not the hyena but te jungle rules
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by delpee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
They need to publicise what is happening there more. Get the TV stations and newspapers to do features on them so people can understand what is going on and judge fairly. It's important to know how and why people no longer have their ancestral villages to go back to and how that can be remedied. No one should be rootless.

Yesterday I saw Father Alia of Benue visiting a badly managed IDP camp with UN officials. The UN official was surprised that they're worse off than the North East that we know has been great turmoil. Of course, one expects support for the people henceforth. Hopefully, they will be resettled in their villages as is being done in the North East.

It's important to create sufficient awareness on matters that affect lives. No one outside the area will know if you don't shout and enlighten us.
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by kettykings: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
kettykin:
The problem is not the hyena but the jungle that the hyena rules
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by marlow1962(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Southern Kaduna people are chickens that are yet to realize themselves. Shettima boys will keep doing justice to their blood until they stand up for their head.
Re: The Evil Being Done In Southern Kaduna no one talks about by Odin13: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ttalk:

Asgard how far.

Before you start complaining about price of fuel, chilled and tell me the good parts of this government

I know he will do well with the economy.. with time .. but that does not change the fact that he’s running an illegitimate government.

Good to know I’ve a direct link to c-in-C..

Loyalty still goes to my party .. the pdp..

(1) (Reply)

Red line:Yaba Overpass And Train Station Almost Completed By Sanwoolu / Way Forward: Tinubu In Telephone Conversation With Trudeau Over Gabon Coup / Nigeria Begins Railway Construction To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.