Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm (3144 Views)

Human/Chimpanzee Crossbreed. Photos. / See How A Chimpanzee Without Hairs Looks Like / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by siofra(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023

I really think people underestimate just what these chimps are capable of. It isn’t just about how strong they are. I heard a story about a young zoo keeper who said when she first began working at at the Zoo they started her on the Chimps. They could have eased her into to it and started her on something less threatening like a small monkey. Anyway, one of her jobs was to take empty food bowls out of every chimps cage in the morning.

The chimps were smart and learned to push the food bowls right up to the cage door where the keepers could easily grab them. On her 3rd or 4th day, she noticed one of the chimps bowls wasn’t right at the door, but left a couple feet back where so would have to reach her arm in and grab it.

As she reached in for the bowl another more experienced zoo-keeper showed up and screamed at her to stop. He told the young zoo-keeper to look inside the cage, so she crouched down and peered inside. That’s when she saw the one of the bigger male chimp sitting just where you couldn’t see him if you where standing up.

The young zoo-keepers heart sunk when she realised that if she had stuck her hand in she would gotten it torn off. The part that really freaked her out, she swore that the chimp almost seemed disappointed when she noticed him. To this day she is convinced that the chimp was fully aware that she was new and planned on taking advantage in the worst possible way. The scariest things about chimps isn’t how strong they are, but how smart they are.

Quora
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by siofra(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
I shuddered when I first read it.

If chimps mutate to have human like intelligence, it's over for humans and I see that happening.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chimps are cunning and wicked like their human look alikes... If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by CCIA: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
One day you will hear that chimps gang raped her cool

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Baronthecelebri: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chimps very smart and deadly
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by maticar: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

If chimps mutate to have human like intelligence, it's over for humans and I see that happening.
grin grin

You will see a snake walk on 4 legs first before that

5 Likes

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

When you watch too much "Planet of the Apes", you start hallucinating cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Karlifate: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
maticar:

grin grin

You will see a snake walk on 4 legs first before that

No mind am. cheesy

Paranoia at its peak.

If not curbed early, it might turn to psychiatric problem. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Blakjewelry(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

LOL perhaps they should just let them off into the wild, those guys are almost like humans they probably got tired been tied up.

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by wiseone28: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

Quora
No picture and no source
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Adewale1603(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chimpanzee is a wild animal
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Aladdin1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na God save am!
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Curse777: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

Our DNA are almost 90% similar and at some evolution point chimps and humans have same ancestors

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Sucre6: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Karlifate:

When you watch too much "Planet of the Apes", you start hallucinating cheesy

Omo i watch that movie, I never saw chinpazees like ordinary animal again, those guys fit plan attack us by surprise one day 😂😂😂😂
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Sucre6: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:

Our DNA are almost 90% similar and at some evolution point chimps and humans have same ancestors

That's an evolution and a conspiracy theory they want you to believe, a school of thought even suggest man originated from fishes 🐟
😂😂😂😂😂

Oyibo people are just mad 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Curse777: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sucre6:

That's an evolution and a conspiracy theory they want you to believe, a school of thought even suggest man originated from fishes 🐟
😂😂😂😂😂

Oyibo people are just mad 😂😂😂😂😂

But we have bones and fossils suggesting that

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
describing an animal as wicked is like describing the ocean as heartless. STOP attributing human characteristics to non-human components of nature. The chimp was just doing what chimps do.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Sucre6: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:

But we have bones and fossils suggesting that

Don't u ever take these jargons seriously, just study it to pass exams and for the purpose of having that knowledge, apart from that, never take them seriously to that extent.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Absuchat:
Chimps are cunning and wicked like their human look alikes... If you know you know
OB.......... comes to my mind...J!
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by HugeElephant(f): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Chips are closely related to humans both in looks and somewhat, intelligence.
Perhaps, the chop just wanted to have some fun with the new zoo assistant.

Just like when a new hire comes on the team, sometimes you feel like teasing them. Perhaps Mr chimp just wanted to have some fun.
He knows quite well he can be taken down "Harambe style"
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Westerhoffe(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2023
siofra:

They're smart and intelligent but they'd never mutate to have human-like intelligence.

Human-like intelligence is limited to humans, besides other creatures (aliens, if they actually exists, which I believe they do).

If they couldn't since millions or billions of years ago, then they can't ever achieve it now, not even in the future because I don't envisage a gorilla or chimp starting a factory to manufacture their needs like humans… that's the superiority of the human intelligence compared to that of animals.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

OB.......... comes to my mind...J!
grin
Bulaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

They're smart and intelligent but they'd never mutate to have human-like intelligence.

Human-like intelligence is limited to humans, besides other creatures (aliens, if they actually exists, which I believe they do).

If they couldn't since millions or billions of years ago, then they can't ever achieve it now, not even in the future because I don't envisage a gorilla or chimp starting a factory to manufacture their needs like humans… that's the superiority of the human intelligence compared to that of animals.
The westerners once had similar impression of blacks....

1 Like

Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by siofra(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
describing an animal as wicked is like describing the ocean as heartless. STOP attributing human characteristics to non-human components of nature. The chimp was just doing what chimps do.

Chimps are just like humans. We share 99% of our DNA with them.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Karlifate: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Omo i watch that movie, I never saw chinpazees like ordinary animal again, those guys fit plan attack us by surprise one day 😂😂😂😂

One day, the Agama lizard🦎 will mutate and start terrorizing the neighborhood. cheesy

You people should rest with your paranoia.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Westerhoffe(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Absuchat:

The westerners once had similar impression of blacks....

But in a local content to the bolded, Africans have proved them wrong in many areas.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

But in a local content to the bolded, Africans have proved them wrong in many areas.
Yes... Who knows, maybe one day the chimps will prove us wrong too
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Westerhoffe(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Absuchat:

Yes... Who knows, maybe one day the chimps will prove us wrong too

When the world has ended… yea…
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

When the world has ended… yea…
Has the world not ended already?
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Westerhoffe(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Absuchat:

Has the world not ended already?

Not yet… just close to it.
Still on Extra-Time.
Re: Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm by Absuchat(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Not yet… just close to it.
Still on Extra-Time.
Hmmm... It's as if it has ended and we are just doing the highlights grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech Admissioin / I Want To Do My Hnd In Rivpoly Bori. / The Nigeria Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.