Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,533 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? (1529 Views)

Dracula(christopher Lee) Dies At Age 93...pix / Policemen Shot My Father Dead In My Presence In Daylight-six-year-old Girl / The Egbas As Igbo Warriors Controlled South Western Nigeria In Ancient Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
Because of the great carpet destruction of evidence in major African cities & libraries, we have been forced to believe the Europeanized version of events that suggests that African personnel first migrated towards the Americas during the horific 16th - 18th century holocaust.

Dr. Ivan Van Sertima was one of the first to gain momentum about the researched that debunks this as one of histories great falsities, now it is an open and shut case that the Western world still deny; their assumption that Africans are always stagnant and refuse to accept Africas role in the development of human existence and civilisation as a whole. The first pyramid to appear at Leventa is in the Americas.

Black Africans are said to be associated with the "Olmec" an ancient civilization that existed during the Egyptian dynasty. There are massive statues that were found in South America known as the "Collossal Heads" that depict black African warriors in full regalia.

Ancien Egyptians were Africans (Nubians were powerful, wealthy and intelligient people who controlled large territories along the Nile) that called the land Kemet; the first pharoahs had pure African blood furthermore, Piankhi, Shabaka I, Shakatak, Taharka and Tanutamun were all black Africans.

Inshort, there is now sufficient evidence for the prove of black African migration to and fro the Americas, Europe and even Asia.

For more information read:

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America
African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Asia

Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Ancient Africans were great, intelligent  and civilized people contrary to what European scholars would like you to believe.

In comparism to land mass, there is more jungle in Europe than there is in the African continent.

Watch the videos, read the books or both if you so please.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4[/flash] [flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs[/flash] [flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fNBCxp7iI[/flash]

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 29, 2011
How do figure less jungle is an advantage? Disturbing natural landscape has negative consequences. Deforestation allows malaria to thrive. Think of what u r being proud of.
Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2011
ATLgal:

How do figure less jungle is an advantage?

Its not about the advantage or disadvantage

How do you think Africans first arrived in America?
Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2011
Aside from one whack job claiming so what proof do u have? What good does it serve us? Truth is based on ur culture of elder worship and lack of continuity we are still lagging behind. I have been trying to buy the Efunsetan movie made in 2005, no where to be bought. We keep discarding the past instead of building on it.we are still using text books provided by colonial masters and we are ruled by puppets. I see NLders refer to tribes. They obviously do not know what tribe means or they'd stop using the word. We were nation states not tribes. We need to start from now and Improve us instead of making crazy claims that do not benefit us any.

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by igbo2011(m): 4:02am On Oct 31, 2011
ATLgal:

Aside from one whack job claiming so what proof do u have? What good does it serve us? Truth is based on your culture of elder worship and lack of continuity we are still lagging behind. I have been trying to buy the Efunsetan movie made in 2005, no where to be bought. We keep discarding the past instead of building on it.we are still using text books provided by colonial masters and we are ruled by puppets. I see NLders refer to tribes. They obviously do not know what tribe means or they'd stop using the word. We were nation states not tribes. We need to start from now and Improve us instead of making crazy claims that do not benefit us any.

Sadly the Europeans destroyed a lot of our artifacts sad but read Ivan Seertima's books or watch his videos. They are very eye opening. Us Africans did so much for this world and most people don't even know it, especially blacks. If we know our history we can do anything.

Also, what does tribe mean? My family member always told me it was the white man's word but she would never tell me why. I know it has a savagery connotation to it but what else?

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Beefore Christopher Colombus? by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 31, 2011
I'll look for the bOok on amazon.
Well it seems it was easy to destroy as we have no written account of it
Tribe implies a primitive nomadic people. We had townships with government so tribe doesn't fit the bill.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census / Photo: Girl Grows Hairy Face / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.