Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Learn Foodstuff Business For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Foodstuff Business For Free (1279 Views)

9 Foodstuff Business That Sales Faster In Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Foodstuff Business In Nigeria / Foodstuff Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hi Nairalander

The foodstuff business is one of the most lucrative businesses you can venture into without loss if you learned and apply the principle very well.

Foodstuffs can be mobile, online, or with a certain location.

Funny enough you can use your home to start a foodstuff business.

You have to spend money on shop rent or owned thousand of money before you can start.

You can start where you are and with what you have...

Foodstuffs are in different types

Perishable and Nonperishable...

Now listen carefully...

You can sell perishable foodstuffs if you have an existing customer or you are sure of a targeted species or location...

Both perishable and nonperishable are profitable depending on how smart and agile you are.

Remember this rule No 1

You must be polite and have a very good relationship with your customers.

If you have a good relationship in your environment or compound you are living, trust me...that's a good start for you.

You can convert your neighbor in your compound to your customer...

Character is the key 🔑 in any business at all.

I will be lecturing more on

1. Amount needed
2. Location
3. Types of Foodstuff you can venture into
4. Where you can sort for foodstuff cheaply and make your profit without risking yourself anywhere.

Join me on Whatsapp if you are interested 0..8..1..00...10..25..20.

I will continue the lecture sooner
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=AbujaClient post=124719063]Hi Nairalander

The foodstuff business is one of the most lucrative businesses you can venture into without loss if you learned and apply the principle very well.

Foodstuffs can be mobile, online, or with a certain location.

Funny enough you can use your home to start a foodstuff business.

You have to spend money on shop rent or owned thousand of money before you can start.

You can start where you are and with what you have...

Foodstuffs are in different types

Perishable and Nonperishable...

Now listen carefully...

You can sell perishable foodstuffs if you have an existing customer or you are sure of a targeted species or location...

Both perishable and nonperishable are profitable depending on how smart and agile you are.

Remember this rule No 1

You must be polite and have a very good relationship with your customers.

If you have a good relationship in your environment or compound you are living, trust me...that's a good start for you.

You can convert your neighbor in your compound to your customer...

Character is the key 🔑 in any business at all.

I will be lecturing more on

1. Amount needed
2. Location
3. Types of Foodstuff you can venture into
4. Where you can sort for foodstuff cheaply and make your profit without risking yourself anywhere.

Join me on Whatsapp if you are interested 0..8..1..00...10..25..20.

I will continue the lecture here

Add me if you want to know more on WhatsApp...

No Ebook just as it is...
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=AbujaClient post=124719518][/quote]

Don't stay idle while others are making money...

Funny enough, is good for men and women...

I am a man and I am into palm oil for years with onions.

So no restriction but I tell you, it is profitable indeed.

No scam, it is business not get rich quick scheme.
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
AbujaClient:

No scam, it is a business not get rich quick scheme.

I will be talking about Capital and location at this point...

Now...

What will determine your capital is the type of foodstuff you want to venture into and in what quantity...

But my candid advice for everyone going into the foodstuffs business when it comes to capital is DON'T BORROW OOOOOO.

Don't go to LAPO and borrow all in the name of the business.

Look for a way to raise capital, is better you start so small than to borrow to start mostly as a newbie...

Now how can you start foodstuffs on your environment or compound?

You must be sure you have a very good relationship in your environment or compound.

You don't need a shop or store to start
You don't have to sort for many customers before you start...

Look at these areas to get customers...

I will be right back...

When I come back from break, I will show you how you can get customers easily for your foodstuffs business...

ARE Y
AbujaClient:

No scam, it is a business not get rich quick scheme.

IS ANYONE FOLLOWING? SAY Hi

Join us on the WhatsApp group

Just say or type FOODSTUFF
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
More lectures on foodstuff will begin soon
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=AbujaClient post=124719518][/quote]

I will talk about Location when it comes to the Foodstuffs business.

Location is one of the most vital and major things if you want to excel both in the Foodstuff business or any other business.

Foodstuffs need a Busy Location or environment if you want to stay in a place. Some think you can stay in a competitive environment.

You can...

There is a strategy for that...

If your neighbor is selling the same thing you are selling, you can still make it if you have your strategy.

Those are the things that I will teach...

But first, you need to be sure if you want to be mobile or stationed in a place.

3 major key business that has helped me in the foodstuffs business over the years is...

1. Integrity
2. Sincerity
3. Honesty

I will tell you why...and where you can sort for your foodstuff cheaply and with quality grade.

Join our WhatsApp group for more teaching on Foodstuffs and be ready to start the business...0..81...00..10..25..20...

The foodstuff business is for both Males and Females...
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
AbujaClient:

I will talk about Location when it comes to the Foodstuffs business.

Location is one of the most vital and major things if you want to excel both in the Foodstuff business or any other business.

Foodstuffs need a Busy Location or environment if you want to stay in a place. Some think you can stay in a competitive environment.

You can...

There is a strategy for that...

If your neighbor is selling the same thing you are selling, you can still make it if you have your strategy.

Those are the things that I will teach...

But first, you need to be sure if you want to be mobile or stationed in a place.

3 major key business that has helped me in the foodstuffs business over the years is...

1. Integrity
2. Sincerity
3. Honesty

I will tell you why...and where you can sort for your foodstuff cheaply and with quality grade.

Join our WhatsApp group for more teaching on Foodstuffs and be ready to start the business...0..81...00..10..25..20...

The foodstuff business is for both Males and Females...

Amount you needed...

It all depends on the kind of Foodstuffs you want to venture into...

I started with #100k on Palmoil before going further to Onion. So my own starting capital may vary from yours but make sure YOU DON'T BORROW TO START. NOT ADVISABLE...
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
AbujaClient:

Amount you needed...

It all depends on the kind of Foodstuffs you want to venture into...

I started with #100k on Palmoil before going further to Onion. So my own starting capital may vary from yours but make sure YOU DON'T BORROW TO START. NOT ADVISABLE...

The things needed mostly in the Foodstuffs business are

1. Capital based on your budget. DON'T BORROW TO START.

2. A good and sellable point of sales mostly where people lived and walk on foot 👣

3. Storage, if you store your foodstuffs anyhow, you will lose it all.

4. Type of Foodstuffs good for your location.

5. Where to sort for cheaper foodstuff, you can contact me if you wish for your supply.

6. Marketing at all levels both Digital and manual. The world 🌎 is going Digital and we have Billions of people online than offline.

7. Good Relationship with your customers

8. Integrity, Sincerity, and Determination

*9. Consistency...This is where so many failed in business. They give up easily because of some challenges. Every business has challenges, but the method you use in approaching them is what matters. Challenges MUST come.

10. Your goals and vision for the business

*11. Believe in God for your success.
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free by AbujaClient: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2023
AbujaClient:

2. A good and sellable point of sales mostly where people lived and walk on foot 👣

5. Where to sort for cheaper foodstuff, you can contact me if you wish for your supply.

6. Marketing at all levels both Digital and manual. The world 🌎 is going Digital and we have Billions of people online than offline.

*9. Consistency...This is where so many failed in business. They give up easily because of some challenges. Every business has challenges, but the method you use in approaching them is what matters. Challenges MUST come.

*11. Believe in God for your success.

*9. Consistency...This is where so many failed in business. They give up easily because of some challenges. Every business has challenges, but the method you use in approaching them is what matters. Challenges MUST come.*

*11. Believe in God for your success.*

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Nigerian Auction Curse / Cobra Snakes Needed For HIV- Retro Viral Drug Research / Help: How Do I Set Up A Cold Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.