Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,653 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La (218 Views)

22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by NewsLeaksAgency: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
I’m looking for rich old man to make me one of his wives – Pretty 22-year-old lady (Video)
READ MORE https://leaksagency.com/im-looking-for-rich-old-man
#richoldman #wives

Re: I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
the lazy useless ones who wanna live the good life, while not working a day in their lives... what rich man in his right mind wants a woman with such a fail state of mind? she is a 5 at best, barely good enough for CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH!

Re: I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by Curse777: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
cool

I see no big deal here

Everyone should decide the kind of partner they want

There is a Nairaland guy that practically has nothing, feeds his child with grains, and pap, with some fishes as protein, lives in a hut yet that is his wife's choice.. they are happily making baby

Re: I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some parent are kukuma trying.... but some children just dont want to be anything meaningful in life

1 Like

Re: I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by SatanKeepOff: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Is this about a partner or gold-digging?
Curse777:
cool

I see no big deal here

Everyone should decide the kind of partner they want

Re: I’m Looking For Rich Old Man To Make Me One Of His Wives – Pretty 22-year-old La by Curse777: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
Is this about a partner or gold-digging?

Whether she digs gold or dig plastic.. she has that right to

If you suddenly become a woman today.. will you open your kpekus for that poor dirty guy in your neighborhood or it's big boys you will open your kpekus for

I mean if God turns you into a woman right now

(1) (Reply)

Disposable Vape Revolution: Redefining Smoking Habits For A New Generation / Ifunanya Baddest Lawyer Sets Yo Release Movie / Exploring The Charm And Opportunities Of Real Estate In Sóller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.